Lucid but still not Lucid

Last morning I had a couple of WILD’s but they all were very sudden, so I always freaked out and snapped out of it.
But then I passed into a dream unconsiously, and then knew I was dreaming. I knew it all the time. But I didn’t control anything or something, it was exactly like a normal dream except I knew!
Then the end of the dream was kind of weird, I started levitating at high speed upwards and screaming “NO NO NO I AM DREAMING! I AM DREAMING!” or something like that.

Actually I realize I’m dreaming in most of my dreams, but they always end right there.
How do I get control over my dreams!?

1. Try some stuff to increase lucidity. You can shout: “Lucidity x100!”, Duck’s lucid cola here (my favorite :razz: ), and some other stuff…
  2. After you increase your lucidity level, you can summon a spiritual guide and ask him/her about that.

Hope I was helpful, Aviran.

:content: Thanks, but there is a problem… I can’t do anything! I don’t have any control, it’s like a ND!

It’s just too low lucidicy. You need to highen it. Remember to increase it when you will realize that you are dreaming. Autosuggestion or MILD mantra could help.

And WILD thingy - it was a unlucky accident. You was so extremly lowly lucid that you forgot about it, I guess. Bad luck.

mm, ive had one of these. I kicked myself when i woke up. I knew i was dreaming but didn’t do anything.

like duck said, its just low level.

@ Duck: Lucid Cola didn’t work for me!
There was a 2 liter bottle of diet Lucid Cola, and i drank a glass

nuthin :sad:

oh well, if at first you don’t succeed, remember to shout “increase lucidity!”

Thats EXACTLY what I have everytime I become “lucid”. I know I am dreaming but I have no control over anything nor do I try to becuase I am almost un-aware of anything. I really can’t explain it.

Lucid pill worked great for me but the cola did not. Why would you drink diet cola in a dream lol. I would also recommend trying many things till it works, i think its just mental thing. When i found the pill worked it seams to pop into my head a lot more when i am dreaming which is good.

Jumping up and down ive found to be quite good, or windmilling your arms around, it kind of set you in your surroundings more.

Well, I could tell you the whole dream, but I don’t think it’s for any help…

I sat at the front porch of some weird wooden house in the middle of nowhere (maybe not nowhere, because there was a big forest just ahead of me…). Around the house and infront of me was summer, but the whole forest and a little bit infront of it was covered in snow. Suddenly it was like something was creeping under the snow, quickly, like in a cartoon. And two squirrels popped out of the snow. They were standing back to back like they were secret agent or something :confused: a couple of other animals walked out of the forest a few seconds later, one of them being some kind of mutant badger/possum/human. It talked, but I can’t remember what it said. Then came the flying part when I just suddenly levitated. Then I woke up.
I tried WILD lot’s of times that morning, but I was scared everytime except this one which I didn’t notice anyway :cool_laugh: