Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)

I knew he wasn’t going to come up with anything, the doofus.
He’s probably gonna release it tomorrow now I’ve said that.

hahaha

I wish it was true but it is just too far fethced.

Has anyone tried the CILD?(chocolate induced lucid dream)

CILD… sounds interesting… and tasty…

Uh, oh, paradox :frowning: %}

95% of all statistics are made up!

I bet that statistic is made up…

Only joking
Well if you look in dreamviews then you will see that malac has posted his first step. Although it is about motivation and his owned words ‘lame, but not boring’. Well tomorrow he will show the main bulk of the technique or in his words ‘we’re all my Goodies in my bag are’
To balance out the topic I will now write Malac’s technique is stupid. Where have I seen a technique where the only thing you have to do is will yourself to ld.

Ha,

Just as I thought, Malac’s technique is lame. I’m sure that IF he put’s it on this board it will be with much fanfare because it is the attention he wants. Where can I find his “technique” on dreamviews I have never been there before. I’m sure that if people don’t get results from his technique it will be the dreamers fault and not his.

This is kind of funny. I may be reading into it a little too much, but I see a lot of competition between Ld4all and DreamViews.

This new tech seems to constitute a challenge against BenDrummin that malac put forth when he was one of the few people who didn’t like Infinity.

Now, we have Malac, on Dreamviews, promising an almost perfect technique. Seems funny to me.

His first post about the technique was badly typed, but I think the idea was sound. I’ve seen the same type of thing done before in hypnosis, relaxation exercises, etc, so It’s good. The only problem is deciphering it.

Now, if you’ll stick around, I’ll give you Hatter’s 102% guaranteed technique. Haha, just kidding people, but I seriously think that unless you’re testing hundreds of people, percentages should be avoided.

-Hatter

IT’S NOT TRUE, WE’VE GOT 295 MEMBERS MORE, SO WE ARE A LOT BETTER AND THEY ARE NOT A OPPONENT TO US !

Only joking, but I noticed it as well.

From another hand, I read first part of his The Puzzle. Motivation. Nothing so new, but a nice thing to start.

um…wth? A competition with ben? lmao? I havent been on this site fo like one or two months and Forgot all about him. lolz. Wow you guys have your thoughts and opinons all over the place. Stupid ppl…

er, why are we stupid ‘ppl’? because we have our own opinions on your, erm, ‘technique’ which as of today doesn’t exist.

Well don’t you know that everyone who disagree’s with malac even the people who don’t disagree but belong to the same forum by defult become stupid.

Now then malac is saying he will have the internet at home saturday so his full technique will be posted. Also I have somebody working in the inside of the seedy Dreamviews forum and when the technique gets Pm to the person I will post it in this forum :peek: . The people of dreamviews are dumb so they won’t find out.

Seriously the top was a joke. Or was it :confused:

If it’s ever posted, I’ll PM it to you personally :happy:

Seedy? :eh:

:wave: seeker :happy:
I was expecting to hear if it contained anything useful then :tongue:

Personally if someone claims to have a really good tech and creates a topic about it but refuses to post the details for all forum members to read … they lose credibility in my eyes.

TEH JAPZ HAV ATTAKZ R PEARL HARBER!

TO THE SHIPS!

starts playing “flight of the Valkyries”

But seriously. Be reasonable, Malac. There’s no need for harsh words here. There’s no reason we can’t be civil.

Hi moogle! Long time no speak! :happy:

Yes, you are correct there, the whole mess is due to people questioning malac’s credibility. Guess we will wait and see, malac will come out of this either as a saint or a hoodlum. I’m hoping for saint!

well after carefully examining Malac’s… ONLY post on this thread…

I have deduced that it is probable that Malac is neither very productive or very intelligent. No, I am not blindly throwing, erm, ‘insults’ at him, I have actually studied his post and this is what I have come out with.

One thing that disturbs me is his grammar:

[b]When I Move Fingers It Takes Around 5 Secs Till Ld, Check My Suggestion In The Fild Post.

Yea, Once U Get The Neccesarly Amount Of Sleep Needed At Night Youll Virtually Be In Rem All Of The Morning And Mostly The Afternoon Allowing You To Enter An Ld Real Fast, Not Saying This Has Anything To Do With My Tech, Cough.

Will Post Steps The Days That Allow Me To(not Saying Ill Skip A Day).also Im Only Posting All Xept The `completion’,only Pmers Get That.

Nope… Plus Ur Wrong About Some Facts, Mostly The 2nd Half… Go Back To My Posts And Read Them Again And Also Find A Life On Ur Way, Seriously Dont Know Where U Been But Every1 Is Tired From The Arguing, I Think. Go Away.[/b]

Exact quotes from Dreamviews. I just somehow doubt a smart person would talk like that. Probably a 13 year old, (no age discrimination here but :happy: …) who’s trying to get attention for something he doesn’t understand.

Hey, I’m 14! :tongue:

No, I agree completely with you.

Why is he only giving the whole of it to people getting it through PM anyway? What’s the point? If he’s trying to keep it secret, 1) PM people could blab and 2) What the hell’s the point anyway?

Now, why the HELL does he have every word there with a capital letter? The doofus.