Malac's 95% LD tech (discussion of)

Well don’t you know that everyone who disagree’s with malac even the people who don’t disagree but belong to the same forum by defult become stupid.

Now then malac is saying he will have the internet at home saturday so his full technique will be posted. Also I have somebody working in the inside of the seedy Dreamviews forum and when the technique gets Pm to the person I will post it in this forum :peek: . The people of dreamviews are dumb so they won’t find out.

Seriously the top was a joke. Or was it :confused:

If it’s ever posted, I’ll PM it to you personally :happy:

Seedy? :eh:

:wave: seeker :happy:
I was expecting to hear if it contained anything useful then :tongue:

Personally if someone claims to have a really good tech and creates a topic about it but refuses to post the details for all forum members to read … they lose credibility in my eyes.

TEH JAPZ HAV ATTAKZ R PEARL HARBER!

TO THE SHIPS!

starts playing “flight of the Valkyries”

But seriously. Be reasonable, Malac. There’s no need for harsh words here. There’s no reason we can’t be civil.

Hi moogle! Long time no speak! :happy:

Yes, you are correct there, the whole mess is due to people questioning malac’s credibility. Guess we will wait and see, malac will come out of this either as a saint or a hoodlum. I’m hoping for saint!

well after carefully examining Malac’s… ONLY post on this thread…

I have deduced that it is probable that Malac is neither very productive or very intelligent. No, I am not blindly throwing, erm, ‘insults’ at him, I have actually studied his post and this is what I have come out with.

One thing that disturbs me is his grammar:

[b]When I Move Fingers It Takes Around 5 Secs Till Ld, Check My Suggestion In The Fild Post.

Yea, Once U Get The Neccesarly Amount Of Sleep Needed At Night Youll Virtually Be In Rem All Of The Morning And Mostly The Afternoon Allowing You To Enter An Ld Real Fast, Not Saying This Has Anything To Do With My Tech, Cough.

Will Post Steps The Days That Allow Me To(not Saying Ill Skip A Day).also Im Only Posting All Xept The `completion’,only Pmers Get That.

Nope… Plus Ur Wrong About Some Facts, Mostly The 2nd Half… Go Back To My Posts And Read Them Again And Also Find A Life On Ur Way, Seriously Dont Know Where U Been But Every1 Is Tired From The Arguing, I Think. Go Away.[/b]

Exact quotes from Dreamviews. I just somehow doubt a smart person would talk like that. Probably a 13 year old, (no age discrimination here but :happy: …) who’s trying to get attention for something he doesn’t understand.

Hey, I’m 14! :tongue:

No, I agree completely with you.

Why is he only giving the whole of it to people getting it through PM anyway? What’s the point? If he’s trying to keep it secret, 1) PM people could blab and 2) What the hell’s the point anyway?

Now, why the HELL does he have every word there with a capital letter? The doofus.

Hey, I’m LucidDreamGod from dreamviews, I just wanted to say that malac was typing all that on his cell phone and it takes a very long time, he didn’t want to spend more time then he had to, just wanted to point that out.

Not that it matters, but I just read through a few pages of The Puzzle posted over at DreamViews by Malac, and I really do feel a bit down. First off, Malac, you need to post that technique, or else you’re going to wake up with pillagers outside of your house, lol.

That thread, which is now locked by the administrator, contains 11 pages of everybody throwing crap at Malac. While I do feel sympathy, I must say that it was poor to delay the technique as much as you did, and to spite everybody by only giving the full technique out to select brown-nosers and bashing the rest (sorry if that’s harsh).

Also, disregarding Malac and his technique, that thread contains undeserved hate towards LD4All, it’s users, and for some reason my Infinity project. I honestly don’t understand why they call LD4All such a ghetto place with unfaithful users, when they themselves spend most of their time on a thread (which is one of three that was locked) bashing one of their own users who simply wants to add a technique in to the library. The whole situation is quite ironic and hypocritical. Looks like dreamviews has a civil war going on because of something so irrelevant.

Anyway, I’m just glad to be here. With good thought, I’ve decided to take my chances in living in this “ghetto.”

“ghetto”?, that’s really funny.
Sure, we don’t have 100000 users that log on every day, but we have the faithful users, devoted to the awesomeness of Ld4all.

In fact, i think that the users of ld4all have created a sort of e-utopia.

Think about it: nobody ever fights, and the worst we get is “i tend to disagree with you!”

Reminds me of family guy, the drive by arguements :razz:

Anyway, dreamviews can keep all the drama and hate. I prefer it here, it’s nice and cozy and safe.

Go to youtube or ytmnd and try to talk about stuff sensibly, and see if you don;t get bashed. Just try!

Viva la Ld4all!

But, i also still support the “ZOMG! TO TEH SHIPS!” motion :wink:

Haha, don’t mind them Ben. They don’t like the layout, hence we’re “ghetto.” I don’t see why people see dreamviews and ld4all as exclusives. I go to both. Although I have to say, I like ld4all’s atmosphere better.

Those sites are exclusives, because all the other sites are smaller, with less information. The first lucid dream I had was when I joined ld4all, and I looked in many websites before. Those sites contains a lot of information about lucid dreaming, more information then any other sites I know.

I think LD4all and Dreamviews are exclusives from other sites, because they both have so much more and accurate information (I’ve never really been to Dreamviews so I’m going on what I heard, I’ve been quite comfy cozy here). They aren’t so much exclusive from each other, but they certainly don’t have the kind of relationship that LD4all and Sealife have.

As far as Malac is concerned…Where the heck is he?!?

From what I’ve read, Malac can’t post anything about his technique on the DreamViews forum, for all it has brought is flaming and miniature chaos. With that said, I’m pretty sure he’s pissed off enough to not even bother posting it on here, if the technique is written.

Time will tell otherwise.

So, the Malac’s 95% tech thing has reached it’s end.

I guess that if he posted whole thing at once, there would be a lot less noise about it, on both forums. But after this all I dare to say that Malac wanted also a noise and rumours about his tech. A good, free advertise. Of course I do believe that his tech was written and he did wanted to put it all. Well, maybe things got out of control and he became a lot more controversial (read: people was flaming him) person.

But I’ll never know I’m right or not :roll: If it was released, I’d for sure try it (yeah, 3 lds per night is a tempting offer :tongue: ).

malac was completely bitched out over there but i think he deserves it for doing such a thing. by the way this site may look a little off but the atmosphere kicks ass

OAR Raider and others there is no need to do a witch hunt against Malac

He will either post his tech or he won’t, only time will tell. The sensible thing would be to go back to using our normal tested techs and forget about it unless he posts again.

im not saying I am dying to have it I was stating facts

so i made an account on dreamviews (cuz eh, why not?) and i typed a nice LOL HULLO! and i didn’t even get any WELCOME!s back!

Phooey! who needs em! :razz: