Hypnosis induced Lucid dream. free mp3

I kinda agree with lordrrr, i didnt feel SP but i went into a wierd, REM-state of sorts.

Im gonna do it tonight again!

This file was AWESOME! Good job, Ranma!

good to hear it guys!

Downloading it now … will give it a shot tonight. Thanks :smile:.

looking forward to it.

any suggestions you guys would give would be greatly appreciated!

Oh man … Ranma, if I didn’t know better, I’d say your voice is really hypnotic. I didn’t get an LD, coz I couldn’t get to that point. I’ll just narrate what happened last night when I started listening to your mp3 in bed.

Turned off the lights, started the mp3 and lay down on the bed on my back with my arms at my sides and a pillow under my head. I was just listening to your words and taking deep breaths whenever the mp3 called for it. I think it was 2-5 min into the mp3 when all of a sudden, my body turned to stone. I felt my hands and legs go completely numb and the bed felt like a slab of stone. From what I remember, I felt as if the world was tilted to about 15 degrees to the right and my mind was a prisoner inside a stone body.

I was completely conscious and could feel my heart beat increase and beat against my chest. My eyelids were cringing and I just couldn’t get them to relax. Everything was blank in front of me and I couldn’t think of anything except that my heart was beating fast and my entire body turned to stone. I was still listening to your mp3, but it just wasn’t registering in my mind. I got to the point about the doors, but couldn’t visualise them or anything else. Everything was just a blank.

Mind you, I was aware that just a little extra effort was needed to be able to move my arms and legs, but the feeling of numbness just felt good.

But, I’ve got a cold and a cough and that was as long as I could go without coughing. The minute I coughed, my body returned to normal. I tried to return to the same feeling, but my back also started aching a bit. I normally sleep on my side or flat on my chest, so lying on my back is not a natural position for me.

I listened to the rest of the mp3 but didn’t pay much attention to it, just kept coughing :happy:. After the mp3 ended, I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn’t … for another hour or hour and a half. Finally it was 1AM when I drifted away, but woke up at 5:30AM without an alarm and had a disturbed sleep till 8:30AM.

A slightly long ramble, but thought I should share it with you guys :smile:. Do let me know what you think about it. I don’t think I’m gonna try LD for a couple of days, I need to get some sleep :happy:.

One final word though … you’re right about the volume changing a bit and the occasional clearing of the throat and cough, but on the whole, I’d say it’s an excellent job. Thanks a lot :smile:.

i think i will give it a try …

wow it sounds like you trance out fairly easily. I had a terrible time with my induction last night. My legs kept involuntarily twitching a bit violently.

I try to remain positive during the induction, but there is a sense of creepiness to it :sad:. oh well, wiat till my next induction It’s going to be a double induction.

thats nice !!
the mp3 is really good ’ i felt something right away ! but still i wasnt in a trance :sad:
but i must say this voice reminds me a tv hosts` voice , but i noticed that he almost died there from hard working XD

i will try it again tonight !! :happy:

i was just wondering, are you supposed to be sort of sleeping while listening to this too? if i wake up to go back to bed, i dont think i will be able to stay up for this whole thing :razz:

man, robert, dude, i have been listening to this a lot, its like i know you personally or something! it is very very awesome, i just like listening to it for the sake of listening to it lol! its great, and you have a good voice. i always feel numb during it, and i feel so numb that it starts to hurt sometimes, but i do get the message. i think the only thing i dont like about it is when you say “open the door” and i do, and then you take some time to explain what will happen when i open the door, but i already have, and then you tell me to push the door all the way open, but i already did.

other than that, its great! good job!

LOL at the drunk guy and the flies lawlawlawl.

thanks a lot guys! this is good. how has it been helping with lucidity? have you noticed any difference in your dreams in general.

for those that visualise well. what is the special object significant to you? for me it’s two metal triangles merged together.

how does your door open? mine opens like pulling skin off something…

I only did it once, but my special objects were at first hands and a penis for some reason, then when you said to look back at the table there was a cheep there, and i rode on it’s back…

the door swung open like there was a mighty gust of wind

DUDE.

i downloaded this in the middle of class and started listening to it. and all of a sudden the bell rang and i was like “woah are the bells messed up?” and my friend says to me “what? no. btw are you feeling ok? you havent moved for half an hour.”

:eek: i swear its like i skipped the last half hour of latin. :eek:

cant wait to try it tonight! nice work. :happy:

I would really like to try this out, but unfortunately the download link says the bandwidth has exceeded. Would it be possible for you to upload it to another site?

Thanks a lot! :smile:

yeah im stoked try it out, but the bandwidth is exceeded and i can’t dl it

yeah I’m putting it on rapidshare.

Phatts! LOOOOL that’s awesome.

download is working.

hmm, Could this be combined with WILD nap? So listen to the mp3 during the WILD… It could make you more relaxed and tranced. I might try it this weekend. :grin:

Well maybe it isn’t working cause it kept just shuting off when I was playing it. I like the style of it though where you get to be incorporated

This hasn’t affected my lucidity at all, but my dream recall has improved vastly in certain sections. I could recall exactly how imaginary rooms looked and the texture of some objects, yet the gaps were still missing as to how I got there. Probably because I fell asleep before it was done, about 70% in.