the FBILD (full bladder induced LD) ;)

This is a variation on what I wrote on the main site (if you drink a lot before going to sleep you will dream you have to go to the toilet, so before going to sleep tell yourself to RC if you are in a toilet).

Well, this morning I woke up because I had a full bladder. But I didn’t want to get up to go to the toilet, so I held it up and told myself that if I would be in a toilet I would be dreaming. I tried to WILD…

and I found myself going to the bathroom. Sure enough I did a RC right away and lucid :happy: :yay:

I had a longish LD and woke up again, still with a full bladder. Still not wanting to go I went to sleep again, telling myself that I would RC whenever I was going to the bathroom. And again I FA-ishly went to my own bathroom and became lucid :happy:

(with FA-ishly i mean it was like i was awake, getting out of bed to go to the bathroom but I actually had fallen asleep and was dreaming this already!)

the only downside to this one is that you will keep feeling your full bladder all the time during the dream, and eventually wake up because you really really need to go :tongue:

something tells me that if i try this, it would go horribly wrong :lol:

There are so many more safer techniques to induce LD’s than this!
But that doesn’t mean I won’t try it anyway :happy:

This sounds… dangerous :smile: But it’s definetely worth a try, sicne going to toilet is a thing you just can’t help in such situation… Definetely creative way to use your bladder :smile: