dream diary mishap.

this isnt a completely horrible, treacherous thing that happened…
but i was a little disappoiinted…
last night i was going to WBTB and when i woke up, id turn off my alarm so i remembered to stay awake instead of just falling back to sleep, and then i’d write my dream diary…
for some reason when i woke up in the night, i couldnt for the life of me remember any of my dreams… so i ended up just trying to go backt o sleep… trying to WILD, but i couldnt fall aslepe…
for some reason when i try to WILD and i keep my attention focused… i cannot fall asleep at all… (Any suggests for that)

okya but anyways, when i woke up in the morning i remembered a dream i had JUST had before i WBTB. I wrote it down in full (maybe even the fullest ever, I dont think i missed any of it) and then i remembered another from earlier in the night (Pretty full aswell)

is there any reason for all this?

I get that a lot. I don’t know why but sometimes something random happens that triggers the dream.However, I have pretty good recall, I can recall 1-3 (6 max) dreams a night when I’m not completed worn out and when I’m not having a dry spell…which I have right now… As for the WILD and not being able to go back to sleep, that happens to me to so I can’t suggest anything about that.

i guess everything is normal… taking it easy is the hardest thing in life to do :happy:!

When I write down dreams, the first thing i do is write a title for each dream. I have the ambition to write down dreams in the middle of the night but I am so lazy at that type of hour. But sometimes I put down just a title or two if I can muster the effort.