[software] Paradiso - PDF Available

As said in the software at the end of “Construction”, yes. lol it actually specifically says, you may go on to Day One.

Also, the music credits are in the “about” section of the software :smile:

if it’s ok, i just got back from school and i’m downloading it now

I’m gonna start tomorrow instead of today (unless it doesn’t want me to do anything during today then i will start tonight)

(edit:) Wow… this music you have…

my heart is effing pounding…

Yeah, is there anyway to legally download those songs?

lol… legally…

anywho, about day 1.

I don’t have the whole day, should i count this as day one (even if i start tomorrow, i will still do day one’s material tonight as well)

Actually yes, there is a legal way. If you go to myspace.com’s band pages, both of the bands are on there, and they allow you to download their song ( if it’s playing ) right there. Completely legal…but the catch is they usually only let you download one song, and it’s not always the one you want.

TheRealJollyRoger: You can do that, either way is fine. :smile:

I’m sorry I made you wait that much. I have to say I’m really sad because I had a party in my parents hometown, so we stood there for a week, and I didn’t even touch a computer while I was there… Oh well, congratulations Li10!

EDIT:Anyways, I have to tell you this was a grat idea for a software and I hope everything turns out OK! BTW, I replied two of the mails you sent me. If there’s anything else I can help in, be glad to ask me(Music, graphic designs,or anything)

Dammit, I won’t be able to sleep thinking of what I have missed! xD
P.S: Again, very, very, deeply sorry, and angry at myself lol.

Hey, stop beating yourself up about it, it’s no biggy.

I replied to your emails, in just one, but I failed to mention something in them. How’d you like to be an unofficial tester? :wink:

I really should’ve looked at this thread a lot sooner
Good Luck with the testing

hmm

I am in the mood to make an action epic (movie)

so what would be a better name: Warp, Infinity, or Paridoso?

:razz:

I think i have a plot :hmmm:

Unofficial tester would be cool. Of course, only if you really want to, you don’t have to make me unofficial tester just because I missed to reply your mails, that’s my fault.

But if you want to, I’d be very happy to test the software :happy:.

Ok, now I just want to hear the music. With the way the testers are reacting, I’m not interested as much in the software right now…lol.
Ben if you feel so generous as to post the music (just to quell some musical tastebuds) I wouldn’t mind at all…

I hope the testers are having a great time, you lucky ducks you.

Man I’m listening to the music right now, and let me tell you, magical. Wow…

Oh hey Indianinks, where did you come from? Music you ask? I have no music…

:smile:

( Just another incentive to try the software out when it is released :tongue: )

Oh don’t worry. I’ll be trying out the software. If not just for the LDs for the music for sure…since SOMEONE (who shall remain unnamed cough ben cough) will not post the music…

sigh yet I forgive you for being stingy with the music. It will make the release all that much better :smile:

The music is pretty cool. It’s certainly intense.

To testers and anybody else who cares:

This past Tuesday there was a severe storm system accross North Texas (where I live) filled with tornadoes and severe thunderstorms. Thankfully my house is still standing, but sadly my computer is not. Being on during the storm, it died very spastically, and I quite honestly have no idea exactly what IS dead within. It will load the “DELL” logo page, and then prompt me that there was a fatal error, and it asks if I want to go to safe mode, run last known good settings, or just run windows normally. Whatever setting I choose, Windows starts loading, and before it finishes, a blue screen filled with text appears for less than a second. I’ve tried taking pictures of it to see wtf is happening, but cannot capture it.

I’ve tried re-inserting my graphics card and such, but the problem still exists. I quite honestly am not a hardware tech-guy, I’m more of a software guy, so I, like my family, am just clueless as to what to do.

With that all said, we are taking it in to Geek Squad at Best Buy (lol), and hopefully they can fix it. I have no idea how long this will take, or if I will lose all of my stuff (ie my Paradiso project). All I can say is, if I’m not back by May 4, just wait patiently.

I probably won’t be able to get online much, if any at all, for I’m not even typing on my computer (this is a Mac too…ew). So if I don’t answer PMs or Emails, this is why.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about this so nobody would freak out come the end of testing. I apologize if this is inconvinient to those seeking to try the final version of Paradiso, but I truely cannot do anything about it.

That sucks! Hopefully the Geek Squad will be able to fix it, but every story I’ve read/heard about them hasn’t been good.

Watch out though

I heard that one of them geek squard guys tried to take a video of some chick in the shower while at her house

So if you are a super stud you may want to check for cameras

I, of course, would be desperate for the attention, and may allow everyone to see my amazing 140 lb bod…

holy crap, that is BAD luck. Sounds like a power surge damaged your computer or something… I remember, I read in my comp’s manual to unplug it from the mains in the cae of a thunderstorm… and that blue screen that appears for a split second… that might be a boot loader error, maybe. I saw one similar to the one you described that was a boot loader error. Or boot something, or loader something, or something. That would make sense, as it’s loading windows… maybe the hard drive’s damaged? Where it contains the operating system, and it’s been CORRUPTED?!

Not that you can read this, Ben.

Do you have a copy of the video I can borrow? :tongue:

he done got caught in teh actzor.