[software] Paradiso - PDF Available

ouch that was recently happening to the dells at my school. they were having internal errors cause oil was leaking onto the boards.

:grin:

Ok, another story…lol. After writing what I did earlier today, I was pissed because I was about to spend $200+ for a bunch of geek squad guys to take a look at my PC and “diagnose it”; so for kicks, I removed my hard drive, and took it over to my brother-in-law’s house, and oddly enough, it started disc checking over there.

After like 20 minutes, it finally finished, and was working fine. I came back to my house, slipped it back in to my computer, and boom, everything works like nothing happened. I have absolutely no idea why the hell it messed up in the first place, or why the hell it works now, all I know is that it does, and I’m saving all my important stuff on flash drives, and I’m buying myself a new freaking computer, lol. After all, this is a 5+ year old computer, I think it’s time for an upgrade.

I appreciate the support from you guys! I’m so happy that it works!!

Let the fun continue!

/me is a very happy person right now! :cool:

In your face geek squad! :razz:

Ryan is unhappy and has had no recall

among other things :cry:

Computers are indeed strange. And flash drives are great, get a SanDisk one if you can, they are superbly awesome.

And after that story from TRJR, I am NEVER calling geek squad to my house. All though it is a little presumptuous of me to assume all geek squad members want to video tape me…

…and now this just got awkward…time for my exit.

eh, i’d probably think about it then pussy out.

(TRJR is NOT a geek squad member but will help the lovely females with computer problems :razz:)

So after this is tested does everyone get a crack at it? =0)

So I have had no success so far and i was going to kinda give up

But then i read day 7 and for some reason that made be think ya know… i might have a shot a this.

I’m never gonna give up!! NEVER!! Okay maybe sometime in the future.

Well as said directly in the software, incubation is not meant to occur within the first week, but rather the following week, which is precisely why I gave you two weeks :cool: .

No worries, just keep at it, and the experience will come.

grr no recall = :’(

I’ve been having patchy recall as well, do’h. I reckon it’s because I was low on recall before starting Paradiso, as I was taking a lucid break, then I didn’t get a chance to up it again. It seems ok now though, it seems to have stabilised.

This makes me think I should add a section into the program about acquiring good dream recall…lol. Hopefully it’s not affecting results though.

Testing does in fact end this Friday, by the way, and with that comes the post-testing alterations. I do ask the people interested in this program to be patient, for if worst case scenario happens, I may need to have Paradiso tested once more ( within a shorter timespan of course). I won’t even think about that right now though; I’m very confident that the results will be more than exceptional :smile: .

i think it is…

this really caught me at a bbbbaaaddd spell

funniesat part? I’m going out of town on friday (didn’t know this until this week…) and won’t be back till Sunday.

The gods themselves rise up against me.

Well, if worst case scenario were to happen, the same testers will not be used due to placebo effect purposes ( failing once can doubt yourself and might cause you to fail again ).

For dream recall dryspells, make sure you’re getting enough sleep, you aren’t masturbating, you aren’t taking medicines such as benedryl that deprive you of REM, you are waking up a bit earlier than usual to provoke more remembrance, you are staying completely still upon awakening and NOT thinking about anything but the dream you just had. Just a few quick tips :smile: .

m’ cool with that

Well I appreciate your consent, lol. :smile:

a note, when i sent the actual documents, that ending coments thing…

i was really Ornery when i wrote that… it was early in the morning, and, well… you know…

normally i would try to be lighthearted about it, heh. :lol:

A little update:

As of today, Tuesday, I’ve only recieved half of the reports of the testers. Obviously, this is not a good thing, because the latest deadline was yesterday, lol. Despite myself sending emails about this deadline, I have still yet to hear from Ryan, Peacho, and The Mad Hatter.

Because of this, I’m going to have to push the release date of Paradiso to either sometime next week, or maybe even the week after that. I absolutely need these reports before I can even touch the software again.

Aside from that, I do suggest you stick around the Pathways section of LD4All for the next several days; you never know what you’ll see next. :wink:

By the way, for anybody interested, out of the reports that I have recieved so far from the testers, there has been success. :grin:

Come on peepz send him your results! We don´t want to wait another two weeks for Paradiso. I´m so excited about it…

COME ON TESTERS!! We’re delaying the release dat for the good people of LD4ALL!! I hope Ben has my results and they haven’t somehow been lost on the way to his inbox, ha ha…

EDIT: Oh wait Ben wrote who he hasn’t heard from. Hmmm…