french LD4all launches 5 may! :D

We’ll enjoy your visit, Dark Sider and Bruno! :hurray:

I have removed the password, the french site is now officially open! :hurray:

enjoy :smile:

there is a link to the french forum on the index page now too.

but for the lazy people:

french forum
french LD guide

Yay! That’s great! :partying_face: :beer: :boogie: :cheer: :hurray: :bounce: :clap: :woot: :yay: :hyper:

Me? Flooding with smilies? Naw… :tongue:

/me tries to register but fails.

I keep stuck on this page and when I click “J’accepte le règlement et j’ai exactement ou plus de 13 ans” the same page comes again.

ehmm… eep. :eek:

runs to fix

it’s fixed now :whew:

Really? I thought my first language was french… That must mean my WHOLE LIFE is a lie! Oh god, which language WAS I speaking all that time before I learned english? :confused: :razz: :wink:

Yaaay…

/me s’inscrit au forum

AH! That reminds me, I’m traveling round europe laster this year and I want to learn some french before them. :happy:

/me sees a tumbleweed in the french chatroom…

Allez, venez un peu plus, j’ai peur dans le noir, tout seul là bas !
C’mon, come in there, I’m scared of the dark, alone in there!

Hi Peachey and Dr Frankenstein! :smile:

There is a little problem concerning the french chatroom (and it was the same with the former french forum) we are not enough so it’s void most of the time. We perhaps can discuss this on the french LD4all.

You can try setting up a special chat time, like every sunday at 8 o clock in the evening for example.

Doh’ … I have to sign up again on that forum. Although I don’t know any french … or do I?

I reckon if you understand a little bit it’ll be fine, I signed up.

Hi hk-50, I saw you on the forum. :smile:

Ouiii, LD4ALL en français !
Je vais ENFIN pouvoir parler de ce site à mes amis ! :happy:

J’aime ld4all pour l’avoir en français est brillant

Pas de problèmes. Plus on est de fous plus on rit. :mrgreen_hat: (the more madmen, the more they laugh).

We’re waiting for you and your friends. :happy:

LOL, the real sentence is : The more, the merrier.

Lol, I didn’t know the english equivalent of this french proverb so I translated it literally. :gni: