Has anyone seen anything realy beautiful in their dreams/LD

I once was walking around and from the ground came a liquid like oil with ribbons of colour in it. It started to spin and twith abd eventuly made a flower. :content:

i would really call it beautiful… but it was really sunny outside and there was pouring rain

My dreamsky is often amazing. Even when it’s cloudy, it has the most beautiful colours. But a clear night sky is the best, I can see the whole milkyway!

And sometimes, there’s a special shop in my dreams that sells magical stones. The shop itself is beautiful, it’s made of delicate wood and stained glass, but the stones look even better. Polished deep red with golden symbols on them, pure crystals in every colour imaginable …

I often dream about gorgeous skies or sunsets.

I think things in general become more beautiful in lucid dreams. Not always but often. Like some grass, can be the best grass ever.

I remember one time the was a steep slope with ordinary summertime grass and flowers, uncut. Actually the flowers were of a kind I don’t really think are beutiful IRL, but I associated them with summer so I liked them then. The slope leads down to a dense forest with bushes first. Much greenery. It was just awesome. And then butterflies and insects flew in front of me. It felt like paradise. Every bit of it was beautiful.

I haven’t seen much beautiful stuff. Actually, I’ve not seen much in my dreams.

I had one where i saw a beautiful sky, i was thewre to see a magic lunar thing but never saw it.

I remember a dream where I was flying (not and LD tough :sad: but I was Lucid for a moment before the part i was flying :tongue: ) . Anyway, There were these grassy hills and they were beautifull

I saw a big deer once that really moved me, it was more the emotion I got from looking at the deer. I woke up in a great mood.

Hmmm… In my dreams? Just the most beautiful woman ever! As we talked, these pale green, red and blue tiger stripes started to appear on her face. That was one of my favorite dreams… :smile:

my friend described that in a dream he saw a sunset over a lake with purple water

“it was like, the most awesome thing i have ever seen” is how he described it.

Flying over a crystal clear ocean, nothing in sight but blue water and blue skies.

let’s see, how to describe this…A lake that was at the bottom of a circle (it was like a huge hule, no way to get up or down, since the sides were all 90 degrees) and then, on the right side, was a random pillar of rock, and it just was beautiful, even though it was a plain rock formation. I don’t know, I just loved it :happy:

I dont know how to explain it but I was on a school trip and we were taken to this cliff. The cliff was all these marbelled browns and whites and it looked really awesome but the veiw was even better. Mountains and forests it was breathtaking.
Also forests in my dreams are always really gorgeous to walk through.

I was once sitting on a roof with my mom in one of my dreams.

And the sky was absoluetly beautiful. There was thousands of stars and it was all white pink and black.

:cheesy:

You know how sometimes you have 2 or even 3 rainbows in the sky, progressively getting weaker.
In one dream I saw 7 rainbows in the sky, all bright and clear. Quite nice. As I walked around I saw others admiring them. And people were even watching them live on the news. It was the focus of everyones attention.
In a recent dream that record was broken with 8 rainbows in the sky.

mostly just the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, lol and i know her in RL. Nothing perverted of course but i realy dont care as long as I’m around her, in RL or in dreams.

2 days ago
I was in the air
above clouds and above some icy mountain with my boyfriend in my arm !
It was such an amazing landscape, I could feel the freezy air ,and the mountain where recovered by snow with blue reflect !

Handsome men, two nights in a row. Honestly!

My skies are almost always beautiful. I find beauty in most things in LD’s, (everything is just so much more vivid then it is in real life, it’s amazing,) but I’ve drawn some of the things, (kind of,) laughs Here’s a sky I saw in a LD, (just before I woke up from a building crashing down on me, :eek: ) I made it just for this forum. i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/ … luesky.jpg (So much nicer in the dream, :content: ) And here’s a girl I see a lot, (just finished this yesterday, stupid mouse died on me and I accidentally overwrote the file while working on it so it doesn’t look quite how I wanted it,) She (and a Bible verse,) were the inspiration for this, I see this girl all of the time. :eh: She’s very pretty
i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/ … en42/1.jpg but she looks mean so I
never really talk to her. (Which is partly why I’m going to title the picture, “Charm is Deceptive”.) She’s the inspiration for how the girl looks. I can’t really say what the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen in a dream before is though, there’s just too many things I think are pretty. I saw this dragon once though that’s scales changed color depending on what angle you looked at it from, like a pearlized paint job. It was VERY beautiful. :gni: