Keep em coming...

Not LD’s, yet problems. I mean everything I read I can just eliminate.

WILD, MILD…I recall…when I was younger, at about 8-10, everything I was afraid of when going to sleep…I could eliminate the possibility of dreaming it by thinking hard on it before I am going to sleep. Say, I see this badass ninja on my wall…so if I don’t want to dream about it and get scared I think of it before sleeping. That way I made sure that I don’t dream it, now I am reading it should be otherwise…

Doin RC’s, hell…sure I am not too lazy to do them, I can do em for 100 times a day, but I don’t recall dreaming of anything new in my life…everything I dream are places of where I was when I was little, I am finishing highschool and I never dreamed about it. So maybe if I start doing RC’s and continue doing them for 20 years, then it MIGHT carve into my mind and could work.

Anything else?

Btw, this ain’t complaining, or whining :happy:.
LD’s? I’ll rock it this night no problem. But since it might not happen like for the past 1 year, maybe someone could toss in some advices.

Maybe concentrating on whatever you concentrated on made you subconciously think you didn’t want to see it so when you dreamt you didn’t

That you have the ability to decide NOT to dream about something might not mean anything. I mean. you don’t know that you WOULD dream about it if you had not concentrated on it. On hte other hand, if you indeed did prevent bad dreams by concentrating then you have a measure of dream control.

Do your RCs just to get used to doing them.
If you dream about something from long ago all the time then that’s your dreamsign. It does nto work against you. It’s quite the opposite. You can just train yourself to recognise that when you are where you were when little you are dreaming.