realized was in a dream, focused on DC then vibes SP. what?

In a dream I realized I was in a dream. I wanted to become lucid, and as I had good experience with focussing on characters while HI, I did focus on a DC. It seemed to work. Then I started vibrating heavily like OBE and had SP. Then I made the misstake of trying to move, focussed too much on my body, zapped into my body and woke up in my bed.

What was that?

I’ve had LD and OBE before. But what happened here? I tried to figure it out, but am sort of stuck.

When I realized it was a dream I did not become lucid in the same way I’ve experienced before.

[offtopic]
why do those subject-lines seem too short?
[/offtopic]

What you have experienced happens all the time for me !!!
It’s pretty fustrating because the second I realize I’m dreaming I find myself in my bed paralyzed.
As you, this happens when I’m focusing on a DC.

The moment you have realized that you are in a dream, you are already lucid. :smile:
As for staying in the dream, there are a lot of techniques, such as rubbing hands, touching things, talking to DCs… take a look here.

I guess that maybe I was lucid, but maybe on a low level. Visibility was mist-like.

Maybe I should have focussed more on getting clarity some other way. (like drinking lucid coke).

maybe focussing on a DC is good to get LD-ing from HI but not for getting more clarity once lucid.