LD4all Quest 18 (spectral moon) use your senses

LD4all Quest 18: Spectral Moon: Use your senses
Author: pasQuale

Each moon, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

13 Moon Calendar

Click to see this moon’s calendar

Click here to view or order a copy of our 13 Moon Synchronometer, for the Red Magnetic Moon Year (July 26, 2006 - July 25, 2007)
The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of creating our time and how we share it with others, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement.

Use your senses
suggested by: Bruno, Magnus, Sandra

This Quest is all about improving / removing or enhancing your senses. In your LD, work with your senses. Try how it is for example if you can’t see anymore. Or just the opposite, increase your sight. Play with it. Do you have a 6th sense? Mabye in your LD you will find out what your 7th, 8th and 9th sense are. See if you can mix senses too, so you can see sounds or hear colors.

Have fun with this one!

Preparations/Incubation
Before going to sleep or while doing your LD incubation technique (WILD/WBTB/MILD, etc):* Set your mind for this Quest

• Already decide what you want to do (improve sense/lose sense/mix senses etc)

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic :smile:

last but not least: have fun everyone! :happy:

:dream:

:peek: note: Spectral moon is from 2 may until 29 may :content:

I like the idea, I guess I need more LD planning, so I’m going to try it.

About the subject, you might find this weird, but I actually learned to hear better because I had a dream about it…

not forgetting the tactile sense, once I had a nice dream where could feel the wind blowing so nicely that I tried to do it in real life, unfortunately almost caught a cold.

Cool quest, might try this in my dream. :tongue:
Some stuff you people might wanna try is zooming in with your eyes, or try to have extrasensory perception.

Ever since my first LD i’ve been able to see quite a bit clearer.

Sounds cool, i’m still working on some other stuff at the moment though. But i’ll definately check this out :happy:

Synesthesia (hearing colors,seeing sounds) will be extremly awesome i think(once i finally manage WILD that is)

:hurray: I have done the Quest :happy:

it’s in my DJ, here

I think I have done this quest. I my dream I tried to see colours that belong to a sound. I was thinking of a tone and I saw a yellow/orange/green cloud. Is this result good enough for this quest?

I’d say it is, but it is up to you to decide that :smile:

congratulations :happy:

Then I have done the Quest :grin:

now you only have to post the dream in your DJ and show us :content:

I only have a Dutch DJ and I post it there, but I will post it here too ^^

I dream the same the dream I had before and I realise that I am dreaming. I remember the sense Quest. I think of a sound an I try to see what color belongs to that sound. It works. I see a orange/yellow/green cloud. My sight gets worse and I try to focus on the dream and the fact that I am still lucid. I works. I try to reach Skyisland but I get distracked by a burning house and I lose my lucidity.

I just read your Dutch DJ :grin: Congrats! (again)