Messing with DREAM CHARACTERS (DS's)

My fav so far was when I decided to decimate dream characters by killing them - used psychokinesis to cause a stroke in each one - really fun to just watch them drop like flies. U have to concentrate on a blood vessel in their head.

My best DC so far was a total intelligent - was female - announced herself as my subconscious without me even asking. But you need a bit of background - that night I was in bed with a new girl and so was dreaming of sex with her in previous dreams. All that day I was wondering about the girl -
how much she really likes me if at all. So back to the dream - the subconscious DC gave me advice about the girl - really good advice. I hope to be able to see this DC again so can have more advice but I havent seen her since. Was a totally awesome experience.

I’m usually rather nice to all DC’s. If I mess with them, it’s usually something minor. Like teleporting right behind them or making them float a meter above the ground. And this one time I jumped from high buildings and made a V-sign everytime people were looking through a window.

One of the most intelligent DCs always says I shouldn’t use my powers like that. He think it isn’t wise to show my powers to others and I think he may be right. Last night, some evil scientists thought I would make a good guineapig. I showed them though, they shouldn’t mess with someone would could turn them into trees. Okay, I didn’t really do that, I just made them float in the air, so they couldn’t get near me.

The things my DCs say are usually coherent, but some DC’s are still rather stupid. For instance, I once met a group environmental activists and I had to explain to them what the greenhouse effect was. Some of the things they said are only funny in Dutch though:
Question: Does the production of vlaaien* have any effect on the greenhouse effect?
Answer: Yes, koeienvlaaien** contain methane.

*a kind of pastry
**cowpoo

lol, in my first, and only ld, it was like in an interview room, so i decided to interview this random dc, sitting down on the interview seat, lol. First i told it was dreaming it said, “dont i look real enough for you?” then i kept on asking it random questions, there responses were all in jiberish, lol

The first time I told my “Mom” that she was in my dream, she believed me, but didn’t really care

I remember once trying to turn a Ronaldinho Gaucho DC into a girl. It didn’t work quite well, so he ended up with a girl’s body and his normal head. He started to panic and yell :razz:

Dream characters does allways wanna kill me, but i kill them
first with my amazing fighting skills.

rofl.

there are some funny posts in this thread.
thats interesting about the smell thing, i can’t remember if i’ve ever smelt stuff, will have to try it out.

My DC’s usually just follow the plot, like actors all doing their part in a movie, they all seem to have average IQ, but some seem to be really smart and i even learn things off them that i would never think of in real life. When i try to tell them its a dream, they usually don’t believe me and change the subject, other times they will believe me and ask me questions regarding it. I have also had interesting DC’s that I believe were my subconscious, they know full well its a dream, and often help me with things and have lucid powers.

If DC’s are trying to kill me then I will either demanifest them so they completely disappear, or stop their hearts from beating, or lift them into the air using telekinesis so they can’t do anything, or I will just yell out STOP or FREEZE and time will stop and i’m able to get out of the situation. Other times I will just fly away or teleport. If i’m having a really distressing dream though then I will just close my eyes and force myself awake.

My DCs are usually pretty nice, although if I ask them to help me ar all, they’re pretty much useless. I spent most of last night trying to get DCs of my friends and one teacher to help me get a favorite DC back. When I tried to get them to stand in a circle with me and picture him in the middle, one of them spun around and tangled our arms all up, and when I asked one to hold up a blanket so I could imagine the DC under it and make him appear, she turned it into a skirt, then a giant banana peel, and finally a small box that said character would never be able to fit into. The whole time she kept giving me weird looks about the things I was telling her to do, until finally I gave up and yelled, “This is MY lucid dream! Do what I tell you!” She just gave me the look again, so I stuck my hand right through a cardboard box. “See?” I said. “Oh,” she said. “I guess you’re right.”

I’m usually nice to them 'cause that’s the point, to get them to help you in your dreaming. They know a lot of people and I sometimes hear them talking some pretty bad stuff about others that played games with them. They memory is hudge and even if you hide, in any way, they still know it was you.

A few nights ago I had a LD where I asked this person if I was dreaming and they replied Yes. It was so neat.

My DC’s aren’t to be trusted, ever, constantly plotting against me they are. It’s like being a stranger in Innsmouth, they always act really suspiciously, they’re pretty inteligent but my dreams almost invariably get to a point where they are working to undermine all my plans.

lol ina dream a friend of mine got mad at me cuz i forgot to flip the noodles so he tried to flip them but got them all over the floor, then my grandma came around the corner yelling and started beating the hell out of him.

Lol noodles :content:

Mmmmmmm Noooooodlees :yaaawn: (Homer style)

Messing with DC’s seem extremely fun :tongue: I wish I have a LD soon.

There seems to be a DC conspiracy for me too :razz: Whenever I start to doubt something in a dream, they come up with smart-ass explanations for it… The other day, a guy was telling me something about a 16-faced dice, when I suddenly notice there are no numbers on the faces. The DC doesn’t even twitch, and he gives me a whole new explanation, but keeps calling it a dice. I believe him and the ND continues >_>

I: ´Emiel, this is a dream.´
Emiel: ´Yeah, right.´

I use telekinetic powers to lift up the street and throw it on Emiel.

Emiel: ´Yeah, you could also throw a box on me. But no, Erik want´s to throw a whole street!´

LoL :razz:

Ha ha, a street? Brilliant.

In a dream, a friend of mine wanted us to go from place A to place B. It was only five minutes walking, but he insisted on taking a bus that drove all around from place A to C, D, E, F and back to B, and it took an hour and a half. I was really mad. :razz:
But he kept on insisting that it was much quicker to take the bus. Hmm.

Haha, wonderful. :content:

try customising people in the dreams so you can make them what ever you want them to be