Current Wings Quest 132
2020 Vision

Has anyone seen anything realy beautiful in their dreams/LD

Author  Message 
krakatoa
cookie lover
cookie lover

PostPosted: Fri 01 Jun, 2007  Reply with quote

You know how sometimes you have 2 or even 3 rainbows in the sky, progressively getting weaker.
In one dream I saw 7 rainbows in the sky, all bright and clear. Quite nice. As I walked around I saw others admiring them. And people were even watching them live on the news. It was the focus of everyones attention.
In a recent dream that record was broken with 8 rainbows in the sky.

Bleh
Somniologist
Somniologist

mostly just the most beautiful girl i have ever seen, lol and i know her in RL. Nothing perverted of course but i realy dont care as long as I'm around her, in RL or in dreams.

LucidDreama

2 days ago
I was in the air
above clouds and above some icy mountain with my boyfriend in my arm !
It was such an amazing landscape, I could feel the freezy air ,and the mountain where recovered by snow with blue reflect !

Yenia
Somniologist
Somniologist

Handsome men, two nights in a row. Honestly!

DarkRaven
Mistress of Flames
Somniologist
DarkRaven has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Um, a lot.

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jun, 2007  Reply with quote

My skies are almost always beautiful. I find beauty in most things in LD's, (everything is just so much more vivid then it is in real life, it's amazing,) but I've drawn some of the things, (kind of,) *laughs* Here's a sky I saw in a LD, (just before I woke up from a building crashing down on me, eek2 ) I made it just for this forum. http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/DarkRaven42/bl uesky.jpg (So much nicer in the dream, ^^ ) And here's a girl I see a lot, (just finished this yesterday, stupid mouse died on me and I accidentally overwrote the file while working on it so it doesn't look quite how I wanted it,) She (and a Bible verse,) were the inspiration for this, I see this girl all of the time. eh She's very pretty
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/DarkRaven42/1. jpg but she looks mean so I
never really talk to her. (Which is partly why I'm going to title the picture, "Charm is Deceptive".) She's the inspiration for how the girl looks. I can't really say what the prettiest thing I've ever seen in a dream before is though, there's just too many things I think are pretty. I saw this dragon once though that's scales changed color depending on what angle you looked at it from, like a pearlized paint job. It was VERY beautiful. gni

MarlaSinger

I'll never forget this one time when I flew so high that I could see the whole Earth, like you see Moon in real life and I could choose any place to land. I of course, chose Theotihuacan, it was AMAZING

jackdaw

this dream was a year ago, but i still remember the beauty of that park. I jumped through the window of some kind of cinema to most beautiful park I ever saw (could be garden of Eden). Everything was perfect (grass,trees, lake in the distant), especially dark blue sky full with stars, almost like DarkRavens, but maybe slightly better . I don't know why, but I jumped back in cinema, insted of exploring that park sadblauw

lucid
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Hmmm... It was really beatiful when sun went down and just and second before that... Heaven FLASHED! It flashed with all colors of rainbow.
mirror

The Nameless One
Sleeping Man
cookie lover
LD count: 2 crappy ones

Reflected in the night sky, I saw Earth's image made of countless sparkling silver lights.

That's all I can think of now.

HurricaneAK
Daydreamer
Somniologist

PostPosted: Tue 05 Jun, 2007  Reply with quote

Nuclear fallout raining from the sky. It looked very beautiful.

jagsaw
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

DarkRaven wrote:
My skies are almost always beautiful. I find beauty in most things in LD's, (everything is just so much more vivid then it is in real life, it's amazing,) but I've drawn some of the things, (kind of,) *laughs* Here's a sky I saw in a LD, (just before I woke up from a building crashing down on me, eek2 ) I made it just for this forum. http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/DarkRaven42/bl uesky.jpg

That sky looks really wonderful...
hopefully I will see one similar, soon.

HurricaneAK
Daydreamer
Somniologist

You're way too pessimistic. Seriously, relax, and things will happen when you're not expecting it. And experiment too, seriously, try eating bananas and all of that stuff. Use science to compensate for your lack of lucid dreams.

Liam
Is tired
Dream Deity
Liam has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 10

Wow i wish i saw stuff like that, I had my first proper(not waking up in 5 seconds) LD and i left my house and saw snow, it made my garden look like alaska. There was a snow storm and i lept throught the snow storm. ^^

I also had a dream with a battle with beautiful maginc flying through the sky, lighting it up with lots of colours. It was like Final fantasy, there even was an airship.

PeacheyMcKeitch
Look to the Aurora
Somniologist
PeacheyMcKeitch has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 15

PostPosted: Wed 06 Jun, 2007  Reply with quote

I was traveling threw space, I went threw into somthing "Beyond Space." and the veiw was incredible.

I think Ill write it in detail in my DJ.

Liam
Is tired
Dream Deity
Liam has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 10

PostPosted: Wed 06 Jun, 2007  Reply with quote

I saw a huge purple planet in the sky. :D

print