Has anyone seen anything realy beautiful in their dreams/LD

Hmmm… It was really beatiful when sun went down and just and second before that… Heaven FLASHED! It flashed with all colors of rainbow.
:mirror: :grouphug:

Reflected in the night sky, I saw Earth’s image made of countless sparkling silver lights.

That’s all I can think of now.

Nuclear fallout raining from the sky. It looked very beautiful.

That sky looks really wonderful…
hopefully I will see one similar, soon.

You’re way too pessimistic. Seriously, relax, and things will happen when you’re not expecting it. And experiment too, seriously, try eating bananas and all of that stuff. Use science to compensate for your lack of lucid dreams.

Wow i wish i saw stuff like that, I had my first proper(not waking up in 5 seconds) LD and i left my house and saw snow, it made my garden look like alaska. There was a snow storm and i lept throught the snow storm. :content:

I also had a dream with a battle with beautiful maginc flying through the sky, lighting it up with lots of colours. It was like Final fantasy, there even was an airship.

I was traveling threw space, I went threw into somthing “Beyond Space.” and the veiw was incredible.

I think Ill write it in detail in my DJ.

I saw a huge purple planet in the sky. :happy:

I once dreamt of being in heaven. I was in the garden of eden, everything was so perfect and beautiful. I was seeing plants and trees i had never seen before, there was a nice river with a small wooden bridge going over it, nice breeze, flowers everywhere, litte fury animals and birds chirping. Felt really peaceful.

Another dream I had, I was on another planet looking out over the shore. It was dusk and I could see a large moon, a purple planet with rings, and a planet similar to earth, the clouds looked amazing too, and i was in complete awe looking at the sky. To this day, all I have to do is remember what that sky looked like and I immediately get a feeling of peace and contentment.

One of my most beautiful memories from a dream was when I was flying above the sea and I saw a pod of dolphins dancing in the water… I dived down to see them, to join in playing, and the sight was spectacular… Fish of every size, shape and colour were riding the warm currents…It was a flurry of hues and a bit overwhelming to see such a wonderful sight… I hope I’ll see something like it again in my lifetime…sigh

the most beautiful thing ive ever seen while dreaming… i was in a very calm and very deep lake, it was dark blue… so blue that you couldn’t see an inch into it… all around me were very tall and very steep mountains and cliffs, also very dark in color, it was an icy paradise like something out of an alaskin post card

a beautiful field of hills with a sunset as big as the horizon itself making the sky appear in every color

once i had a WILD, and i ended up in this beautiful scene of like water. sorta like a waterfall. i was flying around and i felt euphoric because it was so incredible.

Another thing thats in my DJ. It was a very starry night, the stars started moving, leaving trails of light behind them.

2 nights ago I saw a beautiful sky in my dream. I actually stopped and stared at it. Man, there’s so many dream scenes I want to paint!

Most beautiful dream i’ve ever had was also my most lucid dream ever. I was at home with my girlfriend, I had to do the spinning around trick a few times to keep hold but I explored my house, I live in a hilly area, and looking outside my house was on the peak of a giant mountain, with mountains surrounding it. It was almost a chinese mountain setting with mist and beautiful green tree’s. I looked up at the sky and there was 2 giant planets and a flowing streams of ether almost (if anyone plays world of warcraft looked very similar to outlands) it was amazing.

Beautiful dreams… my eyes hurt so I’ll close them to recall. :content:

Mmmm. I remember sitting in the room near the end of a dream and watching a beautiful sunrise… watching a Etcher landscape/Oz munchkin land with my teacher looking out the window. I remember waking up in my room and becoming lucid after realizing everything was cast in a beautiful golden-orange shade. I remember a reunion where everyone was in fancy white clothes ouside and white china and the only other colors were people’s skin and the fresh green grass and watercolor-washed blue sky.

But I think reality is very beautiful too. It’s a very nice day where I live. The wind is blowing slightly and the windchime chimes in from time to time. :smile:

I dreamt of many beautiful things… One of which was a girl.

I had a beautiful dream for some years ago.
The sky was purple, pink and orange. There were snow. And I saw my dead dog running to me in the snow. Magic.

And last year, I had a crush on some guy at school. I saw him in a dream, and I woke up happy that day because of him.
I just saw him stare at me.

I also dreamt I was pragment. I became sad when I woke up. I almost cried, because I felt I had lost something.
But in the dream: I was so happy! My relatives were around me, and someone asked who the father was, but I didn’t know or care. I was having a baby! There were children around me, and I thought: “I am going to get one of those, soon” And I could feel the baby inside me. It was a beautiful moment.

I think I had my first Lucid dream and didn’t notice it until just now, and it was beautiful…

I was in my backyard at night, and I saw a shooting star. I started to stare at the spot in the sky where the shooting star came from, then suddenly hundreds of thousands of shooting stars shot across the sky at once. When they all cleared I could see the northern lights. I kept watching them and I wished they would be more colorful, suddenly they became more colorful, then I wished I could see the galaxy filled with galaxies. After I grew tired of that I wished all of the stars in the sky would form lines connecting them and they would have the names of the constellations they were right next to them. After a few seconds of this I woke up.