Phasing

Have any of you experiences with phasing(passing trough solid matter do you think its possible and if yes …How ? :smile:

BTW… im a bit bored while i’m writing this :smile:

Nope. But there is something about it on psipog.net.

yeah. it can be common in any type of dream and especially Astral projection.

i meant In RL…

oh. well then ive never even heard of anyone doing that before :eek:

Rainsong from psipog did it or so she said

seems really bizarre but possible

It can’t be possible. You’d have to break yourself down to molecules and hope that you fit between the gaps in the molecules of the object through which you’re attempting to pass.

I like to think anything is possible, but like burning_idle said to pass through solid matter you would have to change every atom in your body and shift them out of phase with this dimension.

Seems a little far fetched to me and not to mention dangerous.

just remember that not too long ago lucid dreaming was seen as crazy, dont doubt something because it seems impossible. This world lives off the rules that you create.

Than before humans the universe didn’t exist? I don’t think so. Super natural abilities are not confirmed by Randi – until then, take phasing as impossible. It is like saying that you are becoming a neutrino, meaning that nothing can affect you and you affec nothing.

1. You don’t need people to give rules to this world, if it were so, then I don’t know how our universe got here if we didn’t exist for billions of years

2. I wouldn’t believe the claims of someone on an internet site who doesn’t provide a shred of proof, let alone about something so controversial

3. If anything were possible, then I wouldn’t be here

4. I’ve read such a thing may be possible in four dimensions (before someone mentions time as a fourth dimension, no, I’m referring to four spatial dimensions)

actually i think it is real because on psipog it says that you dont change your atoms you just change the rotation of the protons and nuatrons to fit the object so they dont bump into each other. also im gonna try phsing two objects together then i will get back to ya. :grin:

I wish you much succes :razz: …maybe youll post a vid of it ? here ?

Oooooor you could instead change not your matter, but the one from what you’re phasing through :smile:

You mean how that one guy from Mutant X does it ? :razz:

I would not doubt that its real, the ability of becoming intangible to the lowest level seems possible to me. An ability like that might be out there to some hidden person, there is alot in this universe that we do not know and understand. And besides Im doing an art project thats focuses on Intangibilty, thanks for the inspiration :wink:

the thing that i think about when i think about phasing is that in order for that to happen your attoms would have to be perfectly allined to do it and stay that way for the duration of your passing. but if you were to pass your whole body your heart could not beat while it was phasing because the pump would actually change its alignment. so i wonder if you were somehow able to do that i think youd end up killing yourself. or perhaps say you were succesfull and became fully phasored or whatever you want to call it lol i wonder if you would just get sucked into the middle of the earth which would not be a fun death at all.

I think that anything is possible if you really believe it is. You just have to have faith.

There was one passage in the bible where Jesus told his disciples that they could do anything he could do if they just had faith. Unfortunately I have never been able to find that passage since the one and only time I found it.

Anyway, beyond that there is something about my brain that is kind of strange. There are times when I can feel like parts of my mind are active that aren’t really doing anything, and it feels like I can do something that I’m just not. Like I’m just on that edge you know? It happens a lot after I have been thinking about doing something that isn’t physically possible. I get the feeling that I can shatter the laws of physics for just a moment. I really don’t know what it’s all about. I think over the summer when I can afford to take a few trips to the hospital I’ll experiment with it.

So to answer your question, I have never done that, but I believe with sufficient belief in yourself it could be easily accomplished.

Ow. I just walked into my door. Didn’t go through. Just bounced off. It is possible to pass through something, but it’s all down to chance. You might walk against a wall constantly for a billion years before the particles aligned properly. Most of an atoms volume is full of nothing. The electrons orbiting a nucleus are comparable to planets around the sun.