Sigil-Induced Lucid Dream

K, so i just made my sigil, it’s awesome.

I used food colouring and painted it on to rice paper, this is gonna be the tastiest Magik ever.
Looks good too, it almost seems a shame that I’m going to have to eat it and then forget it ever existed.

Maybe it needs more sugar? and some of those little silver balls?

wanders off to raid a bakery shop

I’ve heard of burning it. I’ve heard of nuking it. But eating it? Genius.

That’s great! Making Sigils cookies and eating them! :happy:
Let’s see MILD get this fun.

If this one doesn’t work i’m using fairy cakes and blue icing next.

I can just imagine someone walking in on me in a gnostic trance staring at a fairy cake, they’d think I was completely mental.

Hell, if I walked in and saw me doing that I’d think I was mental! :crazy:

Heh. Great creativity there, burning_idle. I need to make some Sigil Cakes.

(200 posts…:ebil:)

[size=100]That[/size] works well but the eating it is good but if you spend so long designing it then preparing it for eating i think it would be very had to forget what it meant. I suggest being very creative very fast and writing quick on paper then lighting the paper on [color=red][size=150]fire[/size][/color] :clown: :crazy:. Not only will you not remember it very well you will have some [color=red][size=150]Fire[/size][/color] :clown: :crazy: to help you forget.

Fire = Distraction = forget & FUN

Well, the design itself you can squiggle on real quick, and eating a tasty cake is more fun than burning paper, and more child friendly.

Did you never read the back of match packets! Fire kills children!

Anyways I DILDed last night after eating up the sigil, That’s my fourth ever LD and the first one that I think I’ve geniunely brought about on purpose!

I cant believe this is working fir some people! :eek:

:peek:

Why the heck wouldn’t it work for some people? :eek:

And I agree with idle. Fire does kill children.

Well I figured out the solution to my problem, and I found out by not trying to find out. So I found out I ended up charging the Sigil while drawing it, and putting it away (never to be looked at again) to save for charging it later (when I thought it wasn’t charged) Almost all the things came true…

Great that you’re having some success. Bjork would be proud, cue5c. :happy:

Bjork is proud, Genkai…but not because of me, but because she DECLARED INDEPENDENCE!

I havn’t fully got it yet.
Iv’e drawn a sigil, but everyone I drew was easy to remember.
Anyway, do I charge before or while the gnostic state, and by charging do you mean imagining the sigil or actualy while looking on the paper with the drawn sigil?

(I’d like to preface this by saying: If you hold these beliefs and enjoy them and their practices, good for you. But I have decided that they weren’t for me.) I’ve removed all references to Chaos Magick and Psi in this topic and every LD4all post I ever made. New understanding has discredited many of my former belief systems.

Chaos Magick is essentially a Satirical Parody Religion much like The Order of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and it is merely dressed up hypnosis.

Psionics is mostly a Conspiracy Theory and a notion that I wish to distance myself from as far as possible.

My wishful thinking has caused me to adopt these faulty beliefs, and now I’m living a much more lucid lifestyle without them.)

ANYWAY, Sigils still work if you ignore the “Magic” implications and take it for subliminal messaging on speed.

Exshade, just visualize it in your mind under hypnosis and then destroy it. Your SC will get the message.

I think it’s a great subliminal messaging technique and I’m going to try it, I just have one problem. No matter WHAT I do or how much I believe I’m going to be “hypnotized” or go into “gnosis” etc… I cannot. I have never been able to be hypnotized and it takes me about an hour to fall asleep each night, I just have a problem going into states that aren’t normal consciousness. If you have any idea of how to help, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Ah. Therein lies your problem: your attitude. :wink:

Note how you phrased your problem.

If you don’t believe that you will go into hypnosis, it will not work.

The three steps:

I. Misdirected Attention

II. Belief

III. Expectation

As long as you fulfill those three fields, you will go into hypnosis. That’s it. Simple, so simple in fact that people make too much of a fuss about doing it the “right way” and don’t relax enough for it to work.

There are some good Hypnosis MP3s on the Internet, but I don’t have any links on hand. Just search around a bit; they’re there.

This is quite a bit like The Secret on speed. Not to say I’m a believer of The Secret, but you know I like to keep an open mind. Heaven knows there’s so many things we’ve yet to discover, and we hardly know everything about the subconscious mind.

Just finished making a sigil and, while drawing–that is, making it purty–I charged it. This ‘gnosis’ state (it’s like a trance, no?) is something I can bring on at will sometimes by drawing distractedly.

I then burned it and ta-da! I’m ready to go to sleep. Will report with results in the morning.

Does that sound about right, Genkai?

Nice execution, Ultimate. Burning it makes it oh so much more effective and an estimated 30 percent more badass.

Good job, I can’t wait for your results in the morning. :happy:

Could you please elaborate?

EDIT: Forgot to mention what Psipog is. It’s widely regarded as the best site on “Psi”, an invisible energy like Ki, Chi, Prana, whatever. It is the largest propagator of the Psi Belief System.

Sean Connely was the creator of Psipog. After reading his Blog, alittleweird.com, his credibility began to wane a bit. His most recent Blog post that I remember was headlined I am Probably Insane. His only real posts on his Youtube account smlefo are politically-oriented and two of him using his “powers” to win $50 from the lottery.

Abruptly shutting down such a… fishy website (Psipog) on the grounds that it fulfilled its purpose didn’t help either. Majority of the people on the Psipog forum were DragonBall Z obsessed hopefuls between the ages of eleven and thirteen trying to assemble psiballs with the power of their minds. Therefore any hope of the forum itself constituting evidence is, in effect, shot to Hell. :meh: Even he said, in his reasons for closing the site, that he never had any success with Psi excluding Astral Projection.

The videos, the only remaining scrap of potential truth on the site, could have been easily, and I mean easily, faked. I, being an experienced Magician, could tell you that nothing in that section constitutes what could even be mistaken for evidence. Even they mention that the videos will not prove anything to anyone, just strengthen the hope that current believers have in Psi. I smell a hoax.

Of course, I always value Subjective Experience, but my only progress in this imaginary field, during the course of multiple months, was having my hands’ muscles freeze up while trying to make an energy ball. Bollocks, did that waste my time… PK Wheels prove nothing, they are entirely too sensitive to use them as grounds that you have Extrasensory powers.

Now I’m sure that there are things that lie beyond the scope of our senses, but Psi? As far as I’m concerned, it’s not one of them. Hate to be a stickler here, but I want evidence.

But Science doesn’t have the technology to detect it!

Call me back when it does, because until then, I’m not going to spend my valuable time on some Psychic things that most likely don’t exist.

The Conspiracy Theory thing:

That Scientists have already found it and don’t want people to know about it or something to that effect. It was fabricated to make Psi followers feel special, I suppose.

Those that believe that they did get results, it was likely a hallucination of sorts under hypnosis, and going under hypnosis is the only real byproduct of the commonly accepted steps to make a psiball. Misdirected attention, belief, expectation, it’s all there. I believe that Mr. Connely fits this bill. Didn’t seem like he was lying in his anecdotes, maybe he is simply insane like his blog post alluded to. Others may have simply been lying for attention, which shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Again, no offense intended to any, just putting my experience out there.

Uhh… Keep up the Sigilwork everyone. :good:

Hmmm, I was a big fan of PsiPog until a while ago when I lost interest because I was having no success except with feeling a gravitational pull between my hands when making a “PsiBall.” Like yourself. The only reason I’m saying this is that I think I just found a way to go into a hypnosis-like state and focus on a sigil. Cool.