Instant Lucidity (works for me)

I think VILD is quite a like. But if this works for you, thats awesome n_n

Hm got nothing special to do tonight, so If I don’t forget then I will give it a try. But I am very poor at LDing so I guess it won’t work for me, at least not for the very first try and I tried VILD already.
But I am always open for new ideas :happy:

That is nearly exactly what I try to do, but it never works for me. My problem is always visualizing the image but I use ridiculously complex images… I’ll try that tonight!

My Girlfriend does it that way every night. She only dreams LD’s not normal dreams. So it is possible and a very good method to become lucid i guess.

I’ll try tonight anyway!

Yay you think my idea is good! :thumbs:

It seems simple… Which is good… There’s been successfull cases… Also good… Might give it a try.

Hmm, sounds good to me. I wish there was an easier way to get lucid though.

Cool. I’ll try it out, who knows… might work for me too.

hmm. Takes me ages to get to sleep. :sad: Ill get pretty board if I do this.

I’m with Peachy. It takes me forever to sleep. My mind usualy drifts to what I did during the day when I try things like this.

I’m gonna try this. Sounds pretty easy!

I tried this this morning and it actually started working. It helps walking straight into a lucid dream. If my girlfriend would’nt have woken me up I would still be dreaming right now :smile:

I’ll keep looking in to this…

Is this when you go to sleep at the normal time? or do you wake up after a while and then do it?

Normal time

well, i got nothing better to do

This + Melatonin = YAY For me?

find out on the next explosive episode of my DJ

I don’t understand what you’re meant to image. You say dots but could you be a more specific on this part? You say it becomes clear and you’re in a LD, So the dots become clear and you then become lucid. And this is normal Time? :eh:

well you could use anything that does not require a lot of thought but you could set your mind to. :wiske:

Could you give me an example? and what to do exactly.

So I imagine a picture, Say a car. It moves, I keep thinking of this until the image seems real and i’m then lucid?

That is how I do it… It works for me about 90% of the time… great method.
Mine I get sleepy and relaxed. Close my eyes when I start seeing the HI I know I’m getting close.
I had a short LD earlier today doing this.

Its been a while since my last LD so I’ll definitely try this one