How long have you gone without sleep?

: falls off chair :

Funny you should say that because that’s exactly what I did!

:tongue:

About 2 days, at most.

I’ve gone this entire weekend with out sleep, uuurrgghh.

Only staying up for wg.

I went a whole 36 hours :razz: lol

I’ve been awake in 23 and a half hours!
I slept in a tent. There were too much people in that tent, and didn’t sleep so good that night. I Had someone’s foot in my back.
I get a headache everytime I think of it … Bad memories!

I’ve done about 36 several times but never really wanted to try longer. I get really cynical when I go for long periods without sleep and I have so far FORCED myself to sleep after the 36 hour mark so that I can get stuff done. I’m positive that if I had to I could last at least 36 hours longer, as I’m usually not even sleepy hence I had to force myself to go to sleep.

I have been a awake for +/- 26 hours. I felt like I was drunk. In the morning it felt like it was evening. I had to laugh all the time and world felt like a dream.

Lately I was awake for 22 hours. Soon I’ll try to break that record by staying awake for 30/40 hours. :happy:

During the school year, I sometimes end up going up to something like 36 on some days.

I was talking to my friend at work today. He was off yesterday, so stayed up from sunday after work until yesterday afternoon. 28 hours total.

I told him I would beat that on thursday/friday :tongue: (I’m off on friday) So I just won’t go to bed thursday night. I’m sure I can do it. I can also sleep in saturday morning, I don’t work till 12:30 :razz:

This will break my last record of about 19/20 hours :tongue:

I think that the maximum amount of time i’ve stayed awake was about 30 hours, i couldnt sleep and it was a few days after christmas so i spent the night listening to the radio on my mp4, aswell as reading stuff on it. When i went into town with my mum the next day, i felt really spaced out and it was kinda weird, almost like i wasn’t actually there.

the maximum number is about 30-31 hours it was an after school lock in and i went to school that day and was up about 6 in the morning and stayed up all night at the school then went the next day due to not being a graduate and didn’t sleep till about 9 in the morning. so it was crazy started speaking all sort of gibberrish and wasn’t making any sense what so ever.

i have went 2 days straight without sleep (48 hours and 25 minutes to be exact) i was on a road trip with my friends right after school let out, for the summer.

Magic_Dreamer

i went for about 2 days off the end of a psychedelic adventure, had to work on the 2nd, starting seeing white rabbits darting in front of cars, and decided that was enough.

-pickle flavor shaving gel

I’ll have been up about 40-42 hours by the time I go to sleep tonight.

I’m currently at 30 hours, but I’m a little dissapointed, I feel completely normal! :tongue:

[edit]I’m now at 40 hours, and still feel perfectly normal. Just hungry. :tongue:

/me gets a cookie.
:cookiemon:

I hope i haven started a competition here…

At 20 hours (my maximum) i just felt tired and unsociable. not psychadelic lol.

Heh, I just did that for the experience. It was fun :tongue:

I was officially awake for 43 hours. :yes:

I will break that though. I could have kept going actually, I wasn’t tired, but I had work the next day :razz:

40 hours. It wasn’t fun.

I’m starting to notice that people either love it or hate it, there seems to be no in between. I personally liked staying up for so long. To me it was like a science experiment where I was the testing mouse.
One thing I definitely noticed though is that there is like a wall at the 24 hour mark. I was tired until I watched the sunrise at the 24 hour mark, then suddenly I had energy again and didn’t feel tired for the rest of the time I was awake.