What is the most anoying thing that happened while lucid?

Not so much experience yet, but I know a DC annoyed me in a LD once, I remember throwing a book at her and calling her “names”. Then I went back to my fun. BUT there was one good side to that; I called her a DC and so reinforced my lucidity in a way.

no.

the most annoying thing ever while lucid is NOT having a CLEAR ENOUGH MIND TO DO ANYTHING! :wallhit: oh it’s so bad.

also NOISE, LOTS OF IT WHEN YOU ARe TRYING TO CONCENTRATE

When I was flying once and wanted to land i couldn’t I would just sway and float and tilt… :sad:

Also I hate waking up as soon as I’m Lucid! :sad:

I didn’t just do that to bring it back to life :peek:

Once I had awoken from my bed only to find out that I was dreaming. I would get up from my bed with my pillow on my face and then wake up again, realize I was dreaming and try to head towards my bedroom door, and I never made it following this sequence 2 or 3 times after that it was messed up.

The most annoying that that has ever happened to me while lucid was I tried to fly…took off really fast from the ground… and hit a tree… i was stuck in it the whole dream which didn’t last long.

I enjoy lucid dreaming, but have had many annoying experiences:

-waking up as soon as I become lucid

-getting pulled around when flying and smashing into things such as a brick wall

-getting stuck in window when trying to phase through glass

-going through a mirror and ending up right back where I started

-trying to make solids unsolid, I wanted to fly through a wooden shed, but I crashed into it, and the DC’s with me laughed at me! :grin:

Fear, you are one of the luckier ones. My first attempt at flight in a LD, I figured I’d try to burst through the ceiling Superhero-style. I got a dream concussion, my head exploded and I woke up. ^%@#! :eek:

I always always have eye problems when I am lucid. Never fails that I get them.

Usually no matter how hard I try I can’t open my eyes or everything is blurry.

This guy in a topic near this one was trying to have sex when a large man came into the room. :clap:

As for me, my biggest problem is still keeping lucidity.

Pulling the trigger of a loaded gun in a tight situation, only for the trigger to do nothing at all, usually getting you killed :sad:

for me its the fact I know i’m dreaming but i dont’ realise it. Its Like when you know what year it is you just don’t think about it, it kinda goes withoust saying.

Probably my memorable ‘groundhog day’ dream.

I’d wake up, in a false awakening in bed. But every five minutes or so, the dream would fade out, and then I’d wake back up to the exact same false awakening. After a while, I figured this out and got lucid with an RC right when I woke up.

But… I had no control. I knew it was a dream, but I couldn’t do anything(out of the ordinary) and every five minutes I would wake up… in the exact same position… in the exact same dream.

That is not nice. :sad:

The most annoying thing that happened to me while lucid was at the end of my first LD (man, this is the fourth time I post it :tongue:):

Quelling mass - Lucid Dream

I wake up in my bed and look around. I stand up and want to go downstairs, just as I find my sister under my bed looking like a 5-year old. ‘Hey, like this, I look just like a 5-year old!’, she sais. I find it rather funny, but strange too. ‘What if I am dreaming?’, I wonder myself. And thus I do a reality check. I bang my hand against the wall. But it will not pass trough. :wam:
I am still not convinced. I walk to the hallway and try to bang my hand trough the wall then. It still does not work. But then, then some mysterious guy walks towards me out of my sisters room. He sais; ‘No, you’ll have to move your polse like this…blabla…blabla…’ Basically he’s saying how to perform my reality check. As he is finished I try again. But still it doesn’t work. Now I’ll RC on a other way, by jumping and seeing how high I can get. I get enormously high as I fly down the stairs! :boogie: I am dreaming!
Now I’m playing with telekineses a little. It’s fun! :yes: After a while I deside to go outside. I trie to move trough the wall, but it still does not work. I can not rule the mass of the walls by RC-ing or moving trough it. I fail quelling mass. :neutral: Thus I go trough the window. That does work! I am now standing outside, where my brother and one of his friends sit down at a table. I am going to fly! But first, a little practice, since I hear on LD4all that it sometimes is hard to fly. So I jump, and get pretty high. :hurray: I jump another time, and I get even higher. Now I jump a last time, and I am jumping enormously high, like hundreds of meters or so. I feel like I can get as high as I can, but I’ll think I’ve had enough practice. So I land again.
Now I am ready to fly. I have wanted this moment for times. I was longing for my first lucid dream al those weeks, and now hear it is. Just some time ago I couln’t imagine the experience of flying, and now I am just about to do it. It is just incredible. Well, here we go!
I set off, jump, and reach for the sk…

[color=darkred]BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I am awakened by my alarm clock. :angry: [/color]

Every single time I’ve ever tried to reach the Lucid Crossroads or Sky Island, something always keeps me from reaching it. From mis-calculating super-jumps to just bouncing back after I reach there, my SC just does not want me to SD.

That I can’t see in my lucid dreams! Everything goes pitch black as I do the RC.

Oh I’d like to add in my latest LD I tried to open my eyes so hard I opened my real eyes. Haha it’s like my eyelids are glued to my eyes in dreams :meh:

My biggest annoyance is that in all three of the very short DILD induced LD’s I’ve had, I realised I was dreaming and then it all faded away and I woke up, I even tried the spinning thing in one of em’ but it didn’t work. Oh well, better luck next time I guess.

What, do you have more non-DILD´s then DILDS then? :eh: 100 percent of my LD´s are DILDS! :tongue: But that is probably because I almost never do stuff like WILD, WBTB, HILD and so on. :grin:

the most annoying thing that happens to be is when I run and i go slow motion in a dream when im chasing someone.It really annoying.

Occasionaly I get an LD (often after WILDing from an FA) where I find it very difficult to move. There’s a huge resistance and it’s almost painful trying to sit up, or walk.