Free Lucid Dreaming Subliminal and Hypnotic MP3's

Wow, thanks for uploading this! I’ll download it. :content:

I already had this exact pack for some reason :eh: The exact name and the exact files…

Yeah, I believe this is posted somewhere else on LD4all too.

great gonna listen tonight!!!

Good luck.

Once I finnish downloading it Im gonna stick it on my site for yall download. I really hate those free hosting sites. :grrr:

Ill post the link once its done.

Thanks for uploading it. Does the hypnotic one work for most people? (like does it actually put you in a trance?)

One of the rapidshare links, I already had those three tracks. Hmm.

I uploaded these files on the dreamviews forum as well so that might be why you’ve heard them before, another reason could be because there aren’t many free lucid dreaming mp3’s available, so it’s easier to come across these ones because they are quite common and pretty much the only ones about.

One of them I believe is Ramna’s hypnosis mp3 which he made available to everyone on this forum earlier on. Another one is the lucid dream induction which is a common subliminal mp3 with space distortion background music. And three of them are from www.warpmymind.com these are the Induction, Curse1, and Curse2. I can’t remember what the other ones were or where i got them from.

The one that will put you in a trance is induction.mp3
If that doesn’t work for you then warpmymind has lots of other induction files to get you into a trance, they also have a lot of other hypnosis files which do things from stop smoking to increasing penis size, so check em out. You need to register to download the mp3’s but registration is free i think.

Thanks man. Downloading it right now

what is wrong with your link, the website won’t let me download the file?

What is the curse lucid dream files?

It’s a self hypnosis file that claims to curse you with lucid dreams for the rest of your life. But these things really don’t work like that, so no worries. If you don’t want something to happen, hypnosis can’t do it.

Hmm. I tried to put it on my MP3, didn’t work. :cry: :grrr:

well, the whole trance thing worked like a charm on me, but i didn’d get any lucid dreams out of it. I’ll fix that.

Yeah, converted some of my Bwgen presets to MP3 and finally managed to fall asleep with them on, managed to get an LD out of it! (just be prepared to have a depleted battery)

LordLeckie , could you please say what files you used ?
I have BWgen but havent used it for a while

a quick notice about the warpmymind site , there is a lot of quite sick stuff there , they also say themselfes that you should only view it when 21 or older …

Regards
-Sakoda- :om:

Sure lets see… I began with the dream experience 1.8.2 which lasted for 2 hours ten minutes (fell asleep early on) and then it went on to Hynagogic Vortex for an hour, then LD Test Preset for 1 hour 35 min then Lucid Dream for 10 mins then Lucid Dreaming for 30 mins then Lucid in the Sky with Cubic Zirconias which i woke up 35 mins and 8 seconds into (headphones had fallen out by now so i have no idea how many presets i listened to).

Also i probably exaggerated the battery thing, i had a full battery going to sleep and woke up and it was still well into the green, with the backlight inactive and all programing idle for up to an hour at a time not much energy was used.

EDIT: finally made all my posts on Mystic Boards and never have to go there again! yay! v1.25 is now registered for me!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone used these with much success? I downloaded them yesterday and set it to play on low volume while I slept last night on my iPod, and I got very little sleep all night. (Which I’m sure is because the hynotic ones say at the end “and when I count to five you will awaken”.)

Or does anyone have any other tracks they would swear by??

Thanks!

From my experience for the messages to enter your subconcious, you’d probably have to listen to them over a period of a few weeks, although you dont have to listen to them all night. Once a day would probably have the same effect. anyways good luck :smile:

I just started using one, I believe I downloaded it from here months ago, but never really tried it out. It’s called Lucid Dream Induction. I have left it on repeat the last 2 days while I go to sleep and have had 3 lucid dreams. Now the strange thing is, 2 out of those 3 were like completely out of nowhere. Actually in fact 1 of them, I imagined this has to be a dream because in my dream this scenario had happened 1 year ago, but it never did, yet I still felt this had happened. So it’s like I wasn’t even able to critically or logically deduce I was dreaming yet I still realized it, so I think it had to be due to the auto suggestion. Like I didn’t even do a RC and nothing at the time seemed out of ordinary (although of course things were) so I think this induction is really helping.

I turn it on b4 bed on my computer, really focus on it for a few minutes then just try to get to sleep while kind of passively listening to it. It’s 25:04 long and called Lucid Dream Induction. Basically it’s a guy saying you will remember to check your reality, I am dreaming, I am aware that i’m dreaming etc.