One of my coolest dreams

I just wanted to share this dream because I think it is rather cool :smile:

I was running from something and ended up at a bycicle race arena. People were racing there and I watched them. Then suddenly Satan appeared and he started talking to me.

He said: “There is no such thing as good and evil, there is only competition”.

Then, God or Jesus appeared and stood next to Satan. Then God (or Jesus) said: “As soon as you see that we are one, you will be ready to ascend to the next level”.

Then suddenly the sky opened and it was like a vortex opened as a gateway to a different dimension. I was slowly floating up, gently flapping my hands. I got really excited and started flapping my hands harder. Unfortunately, this made me go down again and I wasn’t able to go up in the vortex and I woke up.

Personally, I think I know what this all meant. I’m just wondering about other people’s opinions.

Wow! That’s one impressive dream O-o;
It’s a good thing we can’t chose what we dream-- otherwise, that might’ve started up a huge debate–
I wonder what it means?

Ahhh All the possible interpretations–
XD

Nice, though… :stuck_out_tongue: I haven’t seen many religious dreams before :stuck_out_tongue:

~Tal

Sounds kind of like buddhism talk, you know like “Only once you realize that good and evil are one you can ascend to the next state of consciousness” or something :razz:

Haha, I agree ^^~
Maybe something like
“until you realize all is nothing and nothing is all”
– hee :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe this is a deep message Probably_on_pcp was supposed to bring us all XD

“Probably_on_pcp…”

On PCP :uh: Yes… I think it all makes sense now.

I’m just joking. :tongue: Really, that is an interesting dream, indeed, as it’s an aspect of life I’ve been tussling with, myself. Of course, I was given a similar message:

“There is no good or evil… Just what is and what isn’t.”

I begin to believe such, also. So, the concept of “good” and “evil” is not something I completely agree with. I believe in morals and ethics… just, on varying levels - depending on who you ask.

“Good” and “evil” just help humans to distinguish between two polar extremes. (Just as time aids us in “measuring” universal events as a whole, to which I believe are all actually occuring at once - such is infinity.)

Ang, that’s really eloquoent XD
But I think I agree-- it’s more of a scale thing, and Good and Evil are just extremes-- the names of either ends…?

At least that’s how I see it ^^~

Yeah, I do think it’s a Buddhism thing that was explained in my dream. I’ve been reading a book called “The Power of Now”. In this book it is explained that you can find your true nature behind the mind. And it is the mind that divides the world in pieces, duality.

So seeing that duality is just a product of the mind, brings you closer to your true self. But it is something you have to realize deep within, you can’t try harder and harder to understand it. That’s why in the dream I couldn’t ascend to the next level. Because I was trying to hard. I just should’ve let things be.

What I also liked about the dream is the remark of Satan, about everything being competition, not good and evil.
I think this is very true. For instance a lion killing another lion’s cubs, is not evil. It’s about competition.

I think you can explain probably all things from the perspective of competition.

Probably… but we enter almost philosofical (is that the word?) conversation at this point ^^~

The book definitely sounds interesting… But, I don’t really see good and evil-- from trying to develop a convincing world, I came to realize that everything is just a question of morals or ethics or…

Everything is a shade of grey, nothing is just one set shade…
Does that make sense? Ahh… Everything is just grades and divisions in my mind-- but I personally believe, there will never be one set way of seeing things for people-- because all minds are different, thus perception is different, and variations are endless…
Thus, we must find the commonality. Yeah? the thing we all share?

Hee~

~Tal

Wow, Talon… I don’t think I’ve ever seen you post anything like that.

Anyway… yeah, I agree with you pretty much. (Of course, a lot of people who see the world in black-or-white are prone to “thinking” with a “hive mind.”)

Haha! thank you very much… I used to talk like that alot-- My sister called it the “Fortune Cookie Mode”.
I get very theoretical when it comes to perception and mind-workings~ ^^

I’m glad you agree with me, it’s one of those few mostly-set-in beliefs of mine…

And I think I agree with -you- on your last statement-- When I wondered why people ever came up with that kind of thinking, I finnally connected it with this one case of child abuse I saw first hand on the street-- when I went to try and help, the small child swore back at me.
I guess, that the environment and raising of a child has a slight effect on how they result (some things -I believe- are just born into a person). It’s those people that end up the hive thinkers, I think :P~

Ahh… Sorry, getting off-topic.

~Tal :3

Yeah… you think so? I really don’t believe too much in people being born inherently “good” or “bad” or anything else. (Except maybe in cases such as sociopathy and other such disorders.) In normal cases, people are rather “created”. As children, I believe we’re really at the mercy of society - our parents mostly. There’s only so much resistence one can give - especially one so young and inexperienced - before conformity becomes evident.

I’m glad you didn’t fall victim to the “bystander effect”, though, Talon…

There’s another thing that creates “hive-minded” thinkers - television.

We’re born inherently stupid. “Blank slates” with a bit of preliminary genetic coding scribbled in permanent ink… Then, life in general, begins to shape our thinking from that point. (That’s why I like observing people. They’re so… interesting. Interaction is almost like a complex-style RPG to me because of the myriad of actions and reactions that can occur.)

But yes… off topic much.

(“Fortune Cookie Mode…” That’s cute. :content:)

Competiton eh. Evolution. Only the competitive last. Cold, hard objective reality. The one truth.

It’s competition, perhaps the most relevant truth in the history of life on earth. At least when there is interaction with others.

Ohhh Very true–
This is fast becoming a very deep conversation, I think…

I was alone, though-- And I intervened to only a safe point, any further and I think the kid might have suffered the consequences afterwards…

But I know what you mean-- I meant that only certain things are born into people ( I honestly believe that homosexual people are born that way-- You can’t chose who you’re attracted to, it just doesn’t work that way… So how could you chose gender? Level of attraction between genders is all in grades anyways.) Some things are raised into them-- Like level of intelligence and certain behavioural patterns.

But I agree, observing people is indeed very interesting and absorbing-- you can’t help but contemplate the complexities of what could be happening in their lives… that’s also why I like making Characters. The challenge of trying to make complex, and conciderable characters-- deep, but real, is so very invigourating! Then roleplaying with them! It’s like having a small look-- a tiny sample of life, watchable, and understandable…^^~ Ha…

Competition… I think it’s only a part of it-- the most conciderable things of earth, is just genuine interaction between people-- whether is be against each other or with.
Working together, or against… Genuine interaction is so rare-- we only ever see the fleeting touches of some shallow connection these days, when just talking…
It’s so rare to find that deep vein truthfuly shared between people…
It’s because of how depersonalized everything is-- So maybe that’s why we need grades an catagories? To be safe and in third person, not so involved?

Ah-- nevermind, I’m rambling!~ :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry!

(Thanks Ang, XD I love fortune cookie mode, I pretty much just displayed a more mature version just now-- When I was little, I comtemplated and theorized for an hour or so about the difference between darkness and shadows… I came up with a very extensive -to me, back then- Answer :P~ XD)

~Tal :3

‘there is no such thing as good or evil, only power and those to weak to seek it’

i think its more becouse you were rushing it… :smile: