WBTB:
Wakeup: 10:00

Meditation:
Exercises: “Tonight I will have a healing dream”
[/size]
Have been ill these past couple days.

9th September
First Broom Flight
I’m standing on the main road, in my old home town, on the intersection near my cousin’s house. I lift up from the road and fly through the air, coming to land briefly by the side of the road.
I have acquired some brooms, with black bristles, from somewhere nearby. These brooms will make it easier for me to fly. I mount one of the brooms, and soar into the air, coming to land in my cousins front yard. I stand there briefly, marvelling at the power of the broom in my hand. It truly allows me to unleash my full flying potential. I jump back on my broom, tilt the end skywards - allowing the air to push up beneath me, producing the lift of weightlessness which I have become so used to.
I zoom over my cousin’s house, turn in a tight semi-circle to land on their front lawn, my cousins both watching me in amazement.
I cannot believe how fast and accurate my broom allows me to fly, and I try to encourage my cousins to join me.

My first broom flight!!
Flying on my broom “Harry Potter” style was fantastic, even better than regular flight which I have experienced many times in dreams. The broom allowed me greater control, and greater velocity. It was like riding a motorcycle through the sky - I had complete control.

Now you know why I like it! :content:

21st September
Broom Flight
I can see a stick sitting in a corner, and I get the sudden urge to fly. I take the stick, holding it beneath me, and feel myself become weightless. I zoom through the air, but for some reason I am unable to see anything clearly.

I feel that this dream was prelucid. Interestingly, this is the second dream I have had where I am flying with a broom as opposed to regular flying.

Drowning at the bottom of Black Lake? Hmmm… Maybe.

Wow, I haven’t had a HP dream in ages - at least, I don’t remember having one. Time to try to incubate some HP dreams, I kind of miss them :content:

The simple mention of HP seems to be enough to give me a HP dream! It’s a good one too :content:

[ND]Beware the Slimy Slurp Foot
“Turn to page five hundred and sixty three!” Snape half shouts at the class. The class, Defense Against the Dark Arts, was subdivided into a smaller room at the back. Half a dozen students sat back there, with Xmas tree lights at the very back of the room their only source of illumination. The lights sit haphazardly, in a small tangled sprawl on the rear bench. The atmosphere is thick with tension - Snape’s classes are always this heavy. As I walk towards the front I feel overcome with fear. I notice the display at the front of the room, what is it we’re studying today? As I step closer, unnoticed by professor Snape, I can see that there are Xmas tree lights surrounding the small slimy creature at the centre of the display. Why do I fear the lights more than the creature? Curious. I sit down at my bench, and listen to our dark arts teacher lecture .

The creature escapes.
“Catch it, quickly now, before it stings somebody. Remember, one sting from the Slimy Slurp Foot is deadly”. The class disintegrates as everybody scatters to avoid the tiny creature.
“Ouch!” I feel a prick, and looking down notice that I have stepped on the creature.
“Good. You found it.” Professor Snape returns it to it’s cage.
“I don’t like your chances now” says Hermione “We better fix a potion for you quickly, to ge rid of that venom. I know just the thing” as Hermione is preparing a list of ingredients with self importance, I cast a quick spell, and my foot is healed.
“Uh… Hermione?”
“Yeah?”
“I’ve fixed it already.”
“Oh”. She says with an obvious looks of disappointment.

The Whomping Willow sits limply, branches splayed out to each side, hanging dead. The miniature willow chases me and Ron through the branches of it’s parent, as I dodge and weave my way around the tree. Ron follows me, but he’s of no help.
“I know” I say to Ron. “Ignitio!!” and pointing my wand at the dry grass behind us I start a small fire. The little willow comes to a halt as the flame grows and spreads, catching the little willow alight, turning it’s limbs into flaming torches.
“Quickly, before it’s too late! We don’t have much time!” I shout at Ron, running towards the door that was previously blocked by the willow, and launch myself inside.[/ND][/img]

Just a tiny fragment today :content:

7th February
Hogwarts Shield
The Hogwarts student adjusts the Hogwarts emblem, straightening it and playing around with the stone animals to make sure they’re all straight.
“Harry’s parents will be here today, I wonder what they will think of the new school emblem?”
“Yeah, lets hope they like it”

A change in symbology. Something I feel may represent a different perspective on something in my life, perhaps even a response from my subconscious in relation to my requests.

Hi everyone! I wanted to start a section for people to post Harry Potter Lucid or non-lucid dreams that they’ve had. I have visited Hogwarts on a number of occasions, tasted butterbeer, played wizard’s chess, and even ate wizard’s chocolate. Not to mention, I find that a wand is always a useful tool in my dreams. I’d love to hear what adventures everyone else has had. Anyone ever fight Voldemort, talk to Dumbledore, or play Quidditch? The more detail the better so far as I’m concerned. I just love hearing about it! Thanks.[/b]

LucidLife, I moved your post into this topic since

in his first post of this topic :smile: and leaving your topic would create a duplicate one.

Yah, if anybody wants to post a HP related dream please do so!! (Don’t feel that just because this is my DJ thread it’s just for my posting!). And that includes you Q (who never posted that HP dream :tongue: )

Expelliarmus!
I’m standing outside Hogwarts, with Ron, Hermione and Harry. Hermione points her wand at Harry.
“Expelliarmus!”
Harry is flung far across the country side, spinning through the air wildly. I look at Hermione perplexed, not able to figure out why she cast this spell at Harry and whether she did this deliberately or not.

This is the first time that Harry has ever actually been in one of my HP dreams. There was much more to this dream, mostly forgotten.

Dying Sun
I’m floating over a large sun, malformed, dysfunctional.
“Why does it look like the letter ‘C’?”
“The energy has been stolen away. Taken by a large celestial body that is alien to the region” responds my companion.
“Is there any way that we can restore it? It looks sick”
“That would be difficult”
As I float in the water, staring down at the image of the sun, I can’t help but feel that the water is somehow tainted. There is sickness here, death, decay. I float toward a ledge and pull myself out.
I walk outside, where a skirmish is taking place between two opposing factions. I see a variety of books and novels sitting on a wall, and feel the compulsion to use magic. I point my wand at the books.
“Wingardium Leviosa” nothing happens.
I recall the importance of arm movements, energy focussed from my centre, expansion through the fingertips. My arm follows an intricate pattern, gracefully powerful.
“Wingardium Leviosa!”
Still nothing happens. I need practice.

Spiders
I’m in a creepy house, infested with spiders. S and H (my cats) are my companions, and I am able to communicate with them. I decide to cast a spell to locate the spiders, so spreading my arms in wizard posture I utter a spell.
“Detecticus Redbackticus”
I hear a twanging noise from the next room, the result of my spell finding a successful target. We walk in there, to find an enormous redback spider. I look down and realise that I am standing in a nest, and quickly back off. H is stuck in the spiderwebs, so I pull her free and carry her with me as I make a hasty departure from the house.

16th May
Ogre
The ogre pulls and twists my cat, cruelly stretching her into painful proportions. Her painful mews are agonising. I throw something at the ogre, who takes a moment to realise that I am there, but he continues with his torture of my cat. I look around for something heavier, I find a heavy 10kg weight. I pick it up, and throw it at him. He drops my cat. I run forward and pick her up, carrying her to safety.

Looks like my cat is my familiar, from these past two dreams. :content:

[ND]22 May
Grape Snakes in Murky Swamp
“You all have one of two options. You can either remain where you are, in which case you will be returned safely to base. You can choose to help your team mate who is lost in the swamp, and unable to find her next objective, in which case - you will not be returned to base and risk becoming lost yourself”
I look around at my team mates, all wearing typical Gryffindor competition robes of red and yellow, and realise that nobody is going to step forward. They all edge slowly backwards.
I step forward, all eyes on me, and walk confidently into the murky swamp.

I make my way between slimy, moss covered boulders and blackened, slippery trees. The swamp ooze comes up to my knees, making progress difficult.
“Sarah! Sarah!” I call out my team mates name.
As I continue dragging my feet through the murky swamp water, I hear a noise behind me. I turn around, and see a *Grape Snake trailing behind me. It lifts it’s head, the largest grape - with fangs, and stares menacingly at me.
I panic, and can’t remember clearly what spell can save me in this situation. My mind becomes jumbled, confused.
“Confundius!” I say, as I point my wand at the snake.
The snake stares at me.
“Expelliarmus!” Still nothing.
“Destructus!..destructus!..DESTRUCTUS!” There is slight magical disturbance in the air, which quickly vanishes.
The snake leaps towards me, flying straight at my head, fangs sinking into the skin of my forehead. I grab the snake, snap it away from my face and fling it far into the swamp.
I stumble forwards, numb, weak, exhausted. I continue through the swamp, and find myself being pursued by another Grape Snake. I fall to my knees, crawling between dead swamp trees and sparsely scattered boulders, eventually emerging on the edge of the swamp. I see my team mates standing on the shore of the swamp, Hermione several steps closer than the rest.
I fall face first into the water, as the strength completely saps from my body.
“Harry!” Hermione screams at me.
“Harry! Somebody help him, can’t you see he needs help?!”
I push myself with immense effort out of the water, but collapse back down.
Everything fades.

I awaken, finding myself in the Gryffinder dormitary. I walk towards a book shelf in the main quarters, and find a lotus flower. I suspend the lotus flower in mid air, without uttering any incantations, without using wand, using pure force of mind and will power. The flower bobs up and down gently in mid air, just above my finger tips, as I concentrate furiously.
“What are you doing?” Prof McGonnigal asks me.
“Stop that now!”
"But look Professor, look what I can do. Isn’t it great?’[/ND]
*a snake literally made out of grapes, all strung along in a line, end to end.

This dream was pretty great, I can remember most of the dialogue and it was quite fun. Lots of HP elements - I’m not sure why I have been having lots of HP dreams lately, I haven’t been reading or watching any HP movies.

Here are some of my HP-dreams(HP and the 7th year is my favourite):

Harry Potter and the monster
I was someone in the Harry Potter books. We were in a forest. We did something we weren’t allowed to do, we saw someone from slytherin that did something suspicious, we wondered what he did and he wondered what we did, we was going to check each other from now on, he went first, it was very dark now I couldn’t see the slytherin boy anymore, I felt that it was someone else in the wood I didn’t care if someone found out what we was doing now instead I screamed “Help!” and then I woke up.

HP, Ron, Neville
I was Harry Potter, Ron and Neville was there too and they told me that Snape had become drunk and started telling Jokes

Harry Potter and the seventh year
I was Harry Potter and I was with Ron,we was trying to hide from He who Must Not Be Named, we were buying our stuff for the seventh year we hadn’t got any lists yet so we bought two books, the cost become 38.50 galleons, I was wondering if I could pay in SEK(the currency in sweden) and I also asked if they personnel could withdraw the sum from my vault in Gringotts instead of taking money from me but they couldn’t do that, when we had bought everything Ron packed down everything in plastic bags, I saw that I had my wintershoes on, I and Ron was wearing skiglasses, we had to disguise ourselves, I saw Philippa and her friend they were also disguising themselves they used crutches for example, Ron said that we couldn’t use sunglasses because then people would understand we were disguised, I said that it was a shame that Hermione wasn’t here because she would have said something like “Camoflaro” and we would be disguised, we took of our skiglass and throw them in a waste bin and then I saw something scary I saw a pair of eyes looking out from the waste bin and the person i the wastebin was wearing skiglasses and then I saw a large television screen with many pairs of eyes on it.

Harry Potter and the Phoenix feather
I was having lunch in school, I saw some people from my badminton, I sat down beside Martin( a friend) and on my other said was a little kid that was very annoying, I don’t remember all he said, but I remember for example that he wanted to be in Wolfgame(and how could he know about that?).
Bruno and I was having lunch, and Bruno pointed or told me that there was a phoenix feather and as all know a phoenix-feather brings luck so I started chasing after it, I took it very carefully but as soon as I come close it flew away a little bit but atlast I suceeded in cathcing it and took it in a firm grip.
I saw that the phoenix was fighting something in the garden I think.
Someone mentioned that a phoenix also was called Basilisk-lifter and thought that we could have fights between the Basilisk and the Phoenix but I thought that was a bad idea; people could get hurt.
Hermione and Ron come somehow the had put up some sort of spell so that Malfoy couldn’t enter the house.
I also found out that Neville was one of the best in class now, when we came to Harry Potters room Hermione had forgotten the secret knock but then I woke up

So snape, you aren’t alone plus that today I decided to reread all HP-books before the 7th one, so I might get some more HP-dreams :razz:

Cool dreams Magnus, I haven’t had a HP dream in quite a while - perhaps after I see the movie and read the soon-to-be-released novel I will again become inspired.

I’ve been thinking about doing that too. I will have to at least reread the last book before reading the 7th, I can barely remember how it ended :tongue:

for the seventh book i reread the whole series straight through. i can recall no dreams over the last month which didnt have anything to do with harry potter.

infact every time i see the slightest hint of anything potter related i do a reality ceck. which reminds me…no, not dreaming at the moment - probably

21st August
Accio Bogart
I take a deep breath and feel myself lift a little higher, each breath bouncing me back up into the air. I glide gently through the branches and leaves, approaching a dirt road at the end of the track. As I emerge through the branches a driver spots me, and stares in astonishment. I glide gently down to the earth.
I’m with Parker, Jeb, and some others. They don’t believe I can fly, so I sit down and gently move my arms up and down (similar to the Aikido warm up) and gently lift off the ground. The feeling is one of compressed air, as though I control the density of the air immediately underneath and around me.
“You only do it for attention, everything is always about you isn’t it?” Parker says to me. Angie looks on in bewilderment as Parker vents at me.
“What the hell are you talking about??” I shout back at him “Do you think I had a choice about being the chosen one? Do you think it’s all fun and games? How can you be so selfish?!” I storm off, finding a private spot to sit on the rock ledge overlooking the ocean. I hear Angie and Parker talking, but take no notice. I’m distracted by something moving swiftly towards me from across the ocean. A dark shape. Ominous. Before I have time to react it’s upon me. I have impressions of Professor Snape, Dementors, ghouls and demons, but I’m unable to focus on the creature directly, to discern a single shape. A Bogart then. I whip out my wand as I flee the creature.
“Impedimentia” I shout, the spell going awry and missing it’s target. I keep running, looking over my shoulder and taking aim.
“<>!!” I shout something nonsensical, a random mixture of verbs and vouls (similar to an Aikido ‘ki-hai’). The spell hits the Bogart and stuns it momentarily, enought time for me to gain more distance and cast another spell.
“Wingardium Leviosa!” The creature’s wand floats out of his reaching arm.
“Accio wand!” I take hold of the creature’s wand, jubilant.
The creature takes on new form, representing Prof Snape.
“Come here, boy”
I point my wand at the creature, which turns and attempts to flee through the sewer. As it disappears up to its waist into the grate, I cast one last spell.
“Accio Snape!” Nothing happens.
“Accio Snape!” My voice reverberates, becomes more powerful, and the torso of the Bogart is temporarily immobilised.
“ACCIO SNAPE!!” My voice rings with reverberant clarity, powerful, booming. The Bogart escapes, as it’s legs are detached from it’s torso by the power of my spell. I turn away from the gore, returning to my friends.

These are soem REALLY cool dreams! I wish i had more about Harry Potter=[. Ive had one where Hermione was in it but thats as far as ive gotten in that subject.

I heard for the 7th movie, theyre going to make 2 movies so that they can add more to it!