The lucidity challenge - LC1, LC2 and LC3

Dreamers

1. pasQuale 385 (30 lucid points, 30 task points 10 bonus points)
  2. Lizzahy 50 points
  3. onorm 0 points
  4. Rodrigo 0 points
  5. umbrus 30 points
  6. ilovelucid 0 points
  7. Siiw 105 points
  8. TwilightDreamer 0 points
  9. Dragon73 0 points
  10. Sandra 60 points

pasQuale got 385 points and has therefore been honoured with the job as the next task maker (I was never honoured with it, I stole it :tongue:)

So now I leave this topic, in Q’s cabable hands and give her a new burden, umm, precious gift I mean.
And I erase the Dreamer list for her:

Taskmaker: pasQuale

So post if you want to sign up for the next round

And the winner is… Bravsein!
congratulations Bravsein :happy:

Welcome to the 3rd edition of the Lucidity Challenge! Your host on this adventure this time will be me, Q, and I hope you will enjoy the flight.

First let me introduce our contestants:

1. Magnus
  2. Maroonjaguar
  3. Tahku
  4. Wolb
  5. ian1
  6. NeoMarine
  7. Malina
  8. Bravsein
  9. Zeroexe
  10. KingMikeII

The rules are the same as in the first post of this topic, as written down by ian1.

final score after 7 tasks

1. 195 Bravsein
  2. 145 - KingMikeII ( + 35 task points)
  3. 105 - Wolb
  4. 60 - NeoMarine ( + 30 lucid points)
  5. 30 - Ian1
  6. 10 - Magnus
  7. 0 - Maroonjaguar
  8. 0 - Tahku
  9. 0 - Malina
  10. 0 - Zeroexe

[color=blue]congratations bravsein! :yay:[/color]
Bravsein is the next Task Maker.

The next LC will start when he comes back from holiday, in the mean time signups are open. I will open a new topic for that.

LC challenge III is now over, signups for LC IV are open.

Thank you to all who participated :smile:

task 7
meet yourself 10 years in the future.

• meet yourself 10 years in the future: 10 points
  • check where you live, what you do, how you are - and remember it 25 points
  • ask if your futureself wants to give you a message - remember message 10 points
  • have conversation but don’t know anymore10 points

So a maximum of 45 points to be earned. (85 with lucid points and bonus points added)

good luck :dream:

This is the final task, saturday 18 august 17:30/5:30 PM GMT I will announce the final scores and the winner gets to be the next task maker :smile:

task 6
explore the depths of the ocean.

• find the ocean: 10 points
  • dive in the ocean 10 points
  • be underwater for more than 1 minute: 10 points
  • explore the depths of the ocean: 25 points

So a maximum of 55 points to be earned. (95 with lucid points and bonus points added)

you have until thursday 16 august 17:30/5:30 PM GMT to complete this challenge and post your dream in this topic.

task 5

Go to a library and find the Book of your Life, and look inside.

• find a library: 10 points
  • find the Book of your Life: 10 points
  • look in it but forget what it was: 10 points
  • read in the Book of your Life and remember it: 25 points

So a maximum of 45 points to be earned. (85 with lucid points and bonus points added)

you have until tuesday 14 august 17:30/5:30 PM GMT to complete this challenge and post your dream in this topic.

Score after task 3

1. 110 ( + 45) - KingMikeII (35 task points and 10 bonus points)
  2. 105 (+85) - Wolb (45 task points, 30 lucid points, 10 bonus points since you told me about the dream on the day itself, but next time post in time wolbeth )
  3. 85 - Bravsein
  4. 30 - Ian1
  5. 10 - Magnus (10 bonus points)
  6. 0 - Maroonjaguar
  7. 0 - Tahku
  8. 0 - NeoMarine
  9. 0 - Malina
  10. 0 - Zeroexe

task 4

Grow as large as the universe or even bigger, or shrink as tiny as an atom or even smaller.

• manage to grow but not as large as the universe10 points
  • grow as large as the universe or larger 20 points
  • manage to shrink but not as tiny as an atom 10 points
  • mange to shrink as tiny as an atom or smaller 20 points
  • do both 10 bonus points

So a maximum of 50 points to be earned. (90 with lucid points and bonus points added)

you have until sunday 12 august 17:30/5:30 PM GMT to complete this challenge and post your dream in this topic.

Task 3

Enter a tv show. Find a tv, switch it on and look what programme is on. Then jump in the tv and experience yourself inside what you saw.

• find a tv 5 points
  • have reception (eg there is something to see :wink: ) 5 points
  • manage to switch channels (see more than one thing on), and select channel you like to enter 5 points
  • try to jump inside but can’t get through 5 points
  • succeed in jumping inside but don’t end up in program 10 points
  • succeed to jump inside the program: 20 points
  • interact/explore where you ended up. 10 points

you have until friday 10 august 17:30/5:30 PM GMT to complete this challenge and post your dream in this topic.

Task 2

Change the weather.

• manage to change something but don’t succeed in changing the weather: 5 points
  • change the weather but it doesn’t remain stable (only rains for a few seconds for example) 10 points
  • change the weather and it remains stable: 25 points
  • notice the effects on yourself (heat/wet/cold etc): 10 bonus points
  • manage to change the weather again: 10 bonus points (one time)

you have until wednesday 8 august 17:30/5:30 PM GMT to complete this challenge and post your dream in this topic.

Task 1

Dial a number on the phone, get someone on the phone and have a conversation with that person.* find a phone: 5 points

• dial a number but nobody picks up: 5 points
  • dial a number and someone replies: 10 points
  • ask who it is and get a reply but don’t remember: 5 points
  • ask who it is and get a reply and remember what the other said: 10 points
  • ask if the person has a message for you: 5 points
  • remember the message you got (so if you don’t get a message or can’t remember that’s no points): 5 points
  • have a conversation but don’t remember what it was about: 5 points
  • have a conversation and remember it: 10 points

/me signs up, I hope this can get me some LDs, the first LC did gave me an LD but then I sort of gave up due to the late deadline.(plus I hadn’t read the rules carefully enough that you could have done old tasks :smile: )
But now I give it a new chance

So sign me up :woo:

maroonjaguar signs up :happy: i’ve never had a lucid dream before, but maybe this challenge will help me to have a few :cheer:

Hey, can I join the team? I’m not very good at lding yet but maybe I can just get myself to normal dream the tasks?

well you can do it in a ND too, but the idea is to get lucid, and to be a motivation to have a lucid dream.

I shall be joining. :peek: My recall has been sucky lately (mostly due to having to get up at various times to do various things in a very various way), but still, it’ll be fun. :grin:

I’ll join. :content:

Sign me up - btw last night I had a dream where I travelled in time lol - oh well I was a bit late.

Sign me up please ! This is so exciting :yay:

Please sign me up too :content:

I will position myself in #9 please :peek:/me will have a lucid dream this week…

Can I pinch the last place, please. I’ve just started having LDs again for the first time in almost 2 months, and this will be good motivation to keep having them.

Signups are now closed :smile:

I will announce later when the first task will start, probably friday or saturday.

(very busy at the moment)

I will keep all the stats in this post:

[The lucidity challenge - LC1, LC2 and LC3)

Noooooooooooooo :cry:

I finally thought : Hey, lets get started again, I need somethin t drag me into writing in the dj, and such, and the last post tells me I can’t join :sad:

sorry petter, you’ll have to wait until the next LC then :smile:

you can always try doing the challenges for yourself :smile:

Task 1

Dial a number on the phone, get someone on the phone and have a conversation with that person.* find a phone: 5 points

• dial a number but nobody picks up: 5 points
  • dial a number and someone replies: 10 points
  • ask who it is and get a reply but don’t remember: 5 points
  • ask who it is and get a reply and remember what the other said: 10 points
  • ask if the person has a message for you: 5 points
  • remember the message you got (so if you don’t get a message or can’t remember that’s no points): 5 points
  • have a conversation but don’t remember what it was about: 5 points
  • have a conversation and remember it: 10 points

You have until monday 5:30 PM / 17:30 GMT to complete this task and post your dream in this topic, at that time I will give everyone their points and post the new Challenge.

good luck everyone! :dream:

edit: to make it clear, the maximum points you can earn with this one is 45 (not counting lucid points and bonus points).

I can only get a max of 10 points? That’s kind of a let down.

45 task points as max,

find a phone 5 points
dial and number and get a reply 10 points
ask who it is and remember the reply 10 points
ask for a message and receive a message 10 points
have a conversation and remember it 10 points

5+10+10+10+10=45 and then if you do it early you get the 10 bonus points to so 55 taskpoints not 10 :wink:

yup, mag is correct :content:

so if you get someone on the phone and ask him the questions and get a reply and remember all of that, plus more of the conversation you have 45 points :smile: