Salad Fingers

I love it, David Firth is a genius!

Seen all the episodes, waiting for no. 8.

His stuff doesn’t particularly thrill me, but I can respect his work. Also, some of his episodes/shorts can have quite complex meaning, which you might not recognise at a first watch through. Quite a talented person!

yes he has 2 about dreaming…

https://www.fat-pie.com/ptikobj.htm here it is :smile:

https://www.fat-pie.com/sock.htm and here is the second one :smile:
i recognise the frustration in the second one… were i can hardly move in my dreams or just move veeeerryyyy sloooooww… :sad: :tongue:

Salad Fingers is pure genius. :happy: I hope he goes back to it some day.

DAVID FIRTH IS A GOD TO ME!

I love his flash cartoons about his dreams…

And Burnt Face Man.

Salad fingers is good but it creeps me out in so many ways. :hide:

I think the animations have an interesting atmosphere.

i like it when the red water comes out.The most disturbing moment on that show.it was funny.but i started thinking what it felt like to loose blood.

I respect his work and like the atmosphere it gives off, like the tone of it, but it’s just way too disturbing sometimes.

What is wrong with salad fingers? What is the story behind it all?

I mean, all that stuff he does…

People have pretty intresting (and disturbing) theories about SF, like the episode where he was talking into the toilet…

S=Salad Fingers, T= Toilet

T:Jeremy Fisher?
S: Pardon?
T: I thought you were out fighting the great war
T: I’d like a word with you
S: I don’t understand
T: I’m not one for accusations but this one’s CAST IRON
S: What is this??
T: I’ve seen you tailgating my daughter with asperations of deflowering her rose!
S: No!
S: This isn’t true!
T: I don’t make mistakes, comrade
T: This one’s textbook
S: Youve got the wrong bloke, squire!

These, in the actual flash cartoon, are synthisised conversation.

Orginally Salad fingers’ was talking into the toilet, with no response, and later he was in his house, speaking as if he was the toilet.

I think my head will ass-plode.

I think SF is meant to be completely surreal, without a deeper meaning. Kinda like if Salvador Dali was a Flash artist :razz:

But that would make it… needlessly disturbing and boring.

Not a fan of surrealism?

it is supposed to be funny and some parts are.

ohhh my one friend is scared out of his socks by salad finges, which is funny because this particular friend is HUGE (the only one he couldn’t take down is his dad. Fun fact, apprerntly since he was in the marines, his father’s hands are considered deadly weapons!)

:lol: but get this. My OTHER friend (Chris, he’s been in my dreams a bit in case you read my journal) can do a darn close impersonation of salad fingers!

Ohhh the fun we have…

anyway Salad Fingers is good for nice creepyness. Although i’m not quite sure there is a point behind it :razz:

My friend showed me Salad Fingers a couple of years ago. It’s a pretty creepy and disturbing series, and for some reason it intrigues me.

i like salad fingers.I feel bad for him though,His friends are finger puppets andnis completly mental.

I finally got around to watching it and its great. it is a little strange but friggen awsome indeed.

I made someone else watch it and they said it was cute…would have never thought of such a reaction.

Btw, we have a Salad Fingers smilie! :crazy:

salad fingers reminds me of Mr Tumnus, from the lion the with and the wardrobe