How to increase number of False Awakenings

I have worked out that about 95% of my LDs start as False Awakenings. I wonder if I could increase number of them, so I could get much more Lds thanks to it.

Do you know any techniques that could increase the number of LDs that I get?

It’s very important for me.

Aw, this is a tricky one :wink:
Increase FA’s… I doubt that’s possible (But if it is I’d like to know cause I’ve never had a FA).

You COULD try to not really want to wake up, so you wake false… or… no. That´s not gonna work. Phew, this is hard indeed. The best I can think of is sending your subconcious messages you wanna have more FA´s (what you already are doing, like this topic).

I always have a ton of FA’s. But I believe that is because I dont want to have them and sometimes worry about them. Instead of tyring to increase them use the ones you have to your advantage. Recognize that you have FA’s often, and that any time you wake up in any place could be fake. So every time you wake up, even if you are sure you’re awake. Do reality checks! Really consider that you could be dreaming, and it could all be a dream…

I never use reality checks when i have FA. I just know that…

Maybe I just would wake me up a few times a morning with a digital clock or something? that will make me feele that I’m going to wake up in a moment…so i’ll wake up but in a dream or something

In your resistance to wake up when a lucid dream is about to end, try picturing yourself in your bed. Chances are you may find yourself there - but in the dream!