Sorta lucidity! Huzzah!

Hooray! Last night I had a dream where i was flying because i was possessed (I never fly in dreams except in wierd curimstances, and I was planning on flying really fast, and i realized, what the hell, I can fly however fast i want, because this is a dream. Then I did. Or at least, I was building up speed very quickly. So yeah. No sudden realization that i was dreaming, just recognition that i was. Hooray for me!

Could it have been a FLD?

Half a cheer for Patarak! Hip-Hip-Hoo!

Yay! An almost cheer!

Gratz

Sort of congratulations!

i had exactly the same experience a few nights ago.
i started spinning really fast and then left the ground and started flying. i thought ‘hmm, if im flying i guess im dreaming’ it seemed to be very low level lucidity, or even a normal dream in which i dreamed i was lucid

Cheers!

I had a really nice flying dream too a few nights ago. Prior to this, I rarely had flying dreams, and if so I could never control it (for instance I’d attempt to start flight by jumping, but I’d go all the way up to the sky and get booted from the dream)

The great thing about this last dream was that I had complete control over the flying. I stayed close to the ground and I could float much like Superman. I was teaching a friend how to fly as well, interesting enough.

Man…now that I think about it…It’s been years since I’ve had a dream about flying…

I only have weird powers…like heating up microwavable popcorn in my hands…and making my hair grow.