Different styles of flying

my prefered way to fly is with a broomstick, as i know i’m in control and i can take people with me.

Superman style is my favorite!

I fly extremely fast in my dreams. Sometimes it’s a little frightening because I fly at breakneck speed, but I’ve had so much practice, I miraculously never crash.

I also use superjump. When I stop ascending, I [i]dive[/i] through the air as if it were water. But I keep my eyes on where I’m trying to fly too. I’ve only tried this when I fly DOWN.

Oh, I’d like to try flying on a broomstick ^^

I usually do superman, because I’ve find everytim I do a different method I end up crashing to the ground and it gets really annoying! :meh:

if i were to use object assistance, it would have to be a life-size inflatable version of my old english teacher.

Omg, I can’t stop laughing!! Damn! Hahahaha! Haaaaaa…haa…ha…ha… Okay.

But serously, broomsticks!

I just thrust my weight forward, hands out to the front or side and will myself to lift from the ground. It’s kind of a floating, bird like style. I’m very flexible, looping, twisting, turning, diving. Not very high at all, yet in complete control.

Lift off from a tornado. :tongue:
It’s very fun.

I first started out with the swimming method. It was the only way I could fly at the time… it felt so embarrassing. I remember telling people I could fly. They didn’t believe me, then I would start flapping my hands, take off into the sky, and then they would believe me. Once I did that and the guy I was near took off superman style and called me a novice flyer! I don’t think he was a DC. lol

Nowadays, I just fly, because I know lucidity means no limits. I guess I use the “imagine it” or the “nothing” method… I find it funnest to fly by using a spaceship of my construction. :tongue:

And like Rotten Apples, I fly extremely fast also. It’s hard for me to slow down once I get zoomin’. I’ve nearly splat into mountains countless times.

In my most recent dream, I made a car fly…

It was pretty sweet, though I had to command the car to fly UP. The steering wheel would only move it left and right.

D:

haha ill try to fly, as soon as i can have another LD. Id probably just fly straight up then let myself freefall down, or just go skydiving!!

my ideal flying would be one liek this…
extreme speed, almost instant movement (kinda like the ppl in Dbz do with teleporting, but over smaller distances) it wouldent be very glamorous but sure would feel great, having time and objects just move around you

although i havnt had a good lucid dream yet, the best way to fly would be DBZ style, no doubt about it

I’ve flown DBZ style before…
It’s harder than my normal method

it would be bad ass though

I used to watch kids next door all the time when i was small. And one of the kids had jet boots were you click them together and you take off. I used those and they work great and i have much trouble with other methods. like the flapping method :tryfly:

i usually fly like iron man from the movie. i learned by imagining jets were coming out of my hands and feet with my palms facing down.

What about “Mario style” where:
You triple jump like mario (Optional: Make anoying grunts when you jump and on the last jump go “hoo hoo!” xDDDD)
Then you fly or (Like in the games) glide.

try get into a car and when a bumper is on thw way , try to fly … (it worked for me then I got bump in my head)

I’m definitely a superman style flyer; I imagine a thrust coming out of my feet to propel myself forward. I control where I go either by changing body orientation or “willing” myself a certain way.

Speed is controlled by the amount of thrust imagined, I can go anywhere from a swimming like crawl to circling the globe several times a second.

I have also tried broomstick flying, which is quite entertaining, as well as creating my own wings (this was difficult, it was so odd to have new muscles), and using various vehicles for flight.