[software] Infinity - PDF Available

You could do that, but I don’t really suggest it, heh (that is if you want optimal results). If you can, I’d wait until you are able to endure the whole program all at once.

Ok. Then I’ll start over again after this 3 days :tongue:
Thanks for the program. I really hope it’ll work :smile:

No problem man… Enjoy :smile:

I just downloaded this, and I can’t wait to try it out! I’m determined to have a lucid dream eventually, and I’m willing to try anything that might help. :smile:

I did this for only a week and no LD. I think I should do it over again this time for 2 weeks.

Best of luck to you kaybee2! Enjoy!

Stated in both the beginning and throughout the software, as well as on this forum, the course is supposed to be for 2 weeks. The initial 8 day period is the learning period, where you get used to your routine (which adds up until day :cool:. The second week, after that 8 day period, is where you use that full routine. This is where your chances of lucidity stand. :smile:

Try it out and best of luck!

I’m glad I stumbled upon this. It seems to be helping with my mindset on Lucid Dreaming just a bit at a time. I can’t wait to get deeper into the program.

This sounds really cool. I was very excited when I saw this, but it involves using the bwgen. The bwgen warns against using the product if your using psycho-thingy drugs, and I am. Is there anything I could substitute for the bwgen?

The purpose of BWGEN is to induce a trance-like state so that you can better influence your subconscious mind. It’s completely fine if you cannot use it, just as long as you do something else to replace it that gives the same result. For instance you could look into meditation, which would provide the essential state that you’re looking for.

Why is that, exactly, that it says to not use in combination with psychosomatic drugs?
I thought that BWGen was just White Noise for focusing better.

I don’t personally know for certain, but my guess is that it may trigger some negative brain activity or something similar. It’s worth looking into to see exactly why.

PLEASE i need a download link for the song!

I have been looking EVERYWHERE but i cant find it! I absolutely love the song.

Arabinator, Infinity’s anniversery is coming up; who knows what will happen on such a day… :wink:

i’m working on infinity again

though i had to skip a day. i was dazed for a while in bed then looked at the clock and realized an hour went by O_O. had to get up, couldn’t do WBTB

The zip didn’t include the mp3s mentioned in the guide, I’m wondering where do you download them?

Due to a massive complaint of file size because of those .MP3s, I decided to make them a seperate file so that when you download Infinity / Paradiso you don’t have to re-download the same stuff over and over. If you look on my site, there’s a link to download the .MP3s. They are in a package called “The Goods.” Here’s a link:

https://www.dreamport.net/dreamportforum/viewtopic.php?t=29

It says that there are three hypnotic mp3s inside, but I have no clue where. Help? Pretty please?

Oops, just saw the previous post, :shy: hehehe

I recently started Infinity again. It really helped a lot. I finally got my first LD in 6 or 7 months. Thanks for making it. :smile:

i’m trying this now.
it’s pretty cool. haven’t LD’d with it yet. but soon…
thanks for making it.