the weirdest thing happened!

ok i was in a dream and my bro and a friend of mine were with me. So then i decided to tell them about lucid dreaming. I told them all the techniques and to do reality checks. But when i woke up i got sooo MADDDDDD because i didnt become lucid. Even when i was talking about lucid dreaming in my dream and talking about reality checks! And another thing is that i did MILD before going to sleep and i still wasn’t lucid!! I got soo maddd when i woke up, lol

Oh lol, I hate it when that happens. Usually when I MILD the term Lucid Dreaming just goes through my dream-self’s thoughts, but it’s meaningless. :sad:

Very common occurance for me. If I do Autosuggestion my dreams usually revolve around Lucid dreaming. Once I did a science test where one of the answers was Lucid dreaming, which was unrelated to the question.

Maybe we must add a new RC :
Whenever you speak about LDing to a friend, ask yourself whether you’re dreaming or not.
You can do a RC when you speak about normal dreams too.
I think it’s very important not to forget to separate the two worlds even when you are speaking about on of the two.

Maybe we must add a new RC :
Whenever you speak about LDing to a friend, ask yourself whether you’re dreaming or not.
You can do a RC when you speak about normal dreams too.
I think it’s very important not to forget to separate the two worlds even when you are speaking about one of the two.

Better up, whenever you speak about LDing = Do a RC.

I have dreams like this mostly when I do AS or MILD, I hate waking up and realizing how close I was…

Once I even had a dream in which a DC asked me to show him how to do a reality check but I just said that I didn’t have time for it and walked away! :´(

thanx SRV73 i think i will try that

How many of you who who posted above me actually did a RC when you typed your comment? (It might be surprising to see how many people didn’t do one, considering the content of this topic)

i think entering the forum, maybe you should RC. or entering a particular board, particulalry in the lucid section.
or just look around you. if you are close enough be talking about lucidity, taking stock of your situation should be able to bring you to the realisation you are dreaming immedaitely. Once someone on here just saw the letters ‘RC’ in a dream and got lucid. but i guess its just luck…

I ment whenever you speak out loud about lucid dreaming :wink:

Yes…and that’s the problem. :wink:
I meant whenever you type it, speak it, hear it, or think of it. THAT is how to do it properly. Why limit yourself to doing it only when you speak of it?