Have You ever met a celebrity in your LD?

Have anybody met a celebrity in LD? In which way they acted? Like IRL, or were they strange? I checked and couldn’t find such topic, so if it was in past, I’m sorry.

occasionally, i used to meet Harry, Ron and Hermione, if that counts.

They acted like they do in the books, which was good.

Well, I saw Mike Portnoy in a movie rental store in a ND, and then I realised I was dreaming and became lucid. So yes I’ve seen a celebrity, but I didn’t really care, 'cause I knew he wasn’t real. :happy:

I used to have both NDs and LDs featuring Orlando Bloom, pre-Pirates and post-LOTR. He was my celebrity crush for a while, so that’s why I dreamt of him. I can’t say he was anything like who he is in real life. I don’t know much about him. He was sweet and quiet, though, matching Legolas’s personality quite well. :smile:

All too often…

Then I wake up and ask

“GOD!!! WHY WASN’T THAT REAL?!?!?!?!?!”
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Tonight I met Cap’n Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean) Johnny Depp, and Bolo Yeung (Bolo in “Enter of Dragon”) He said to me “Make good use of your muscles and help me put these chairs on a table.” It was in pub, he was working there and he wanted to close down this pub.

i was aquainted with yoji harada at a tattoo shop that i was looking for employment in. he was just as aweseome. but in the same dream one of my friends was a celebrity singer.

this is also peculiar because i remember answering a question like if you could meet anyone, who would you? i said i wanted to meet yoji, and it just so happened i was successful, except in a dream.

I hung out with Leonard Nemoy in an LD once. We did a Star Trek episode written by a dream fan. A Fanscript. Horrible writing, but it was fun to see him.

I rarely dream about celebrities. My sister does it quite often, so does some of my friends.

I met Matt Heafy once, though. I guess the basic rule is that you dream about those you truly want to meet.

Meh, I see them all of the time and have met a crapload of them, the other night I met Weird Al. laughs :grin: The one that’s there the most though is Johnny Depp, he’s there all of the freakin’ time, it’s weird. He doesn’t really talk much, he’s just there so DC’s and I like to pull pranks on him. :grin:

One time I went to a music store, expecting Mick Jagger to arrive. He never did :cry:

Dream Theater ftw.

I always have celebrities and TV, book, and movie characters in my dreams.

In fact, just last night, Lilly, Oliver, and Miley from Hannah Montana were in my dream. I don’t know why, because I’m not really a huge fan of that show, but whatever.

Is it possible that celebrities and characters are my dream signs?

Yeah, I met Faye Wong in a lucid dream… :cool:

yeah i met a celebrity, you dont want to hear about it though… lol

I dont want to hear about it… hehe

lets just say people tend to morph into other people in my dreams sometimes…

I had… sssslept with Captain Jack Sparrow :hurray:
I missed lucidity by an inch then, cuz he was wearing less makeup than usual and I wondered why. but the ND was cool though :content:
And I was with Raoul Duke from Las Vegas Parano in my longest, coolest LD (everyone dreams about Johnny Depp, if SD works then he must be going crazy at night, lol). We were two cops trying to find out about a mysterious crime when I got lucid. Then, we looked at each other and agreed that this crime problem was totally insignificant. We walked around a museum, then went into a hotel room, talked about lucidity for a while, he tricked me into opening a tap and filling a glass of water for him, to have fun at how real people are confused with taps and switches and so on while they’re dreaming :content: and then we had fun too :wink: