Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

What is your IQ?

Author  Message 
kalmish
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jul, 2007  Reply with quote

The IQ test didn't seem accurate for me. Standardized testing has repeatedly shown I have a strong verbal IQ and score lower for spatial and mathematics, but on this test I scored high on mathematics and spatial, low on verbal. My score on this was 115 while normally I score just above or below 130 with a difference of about 20 points or so between my verbal and performance IQ's.

Tone Deaf Test: 72.2 %
Adaptive Pitch: 1.65 Hz
Rhythm: 84%

Fleep
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 1

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jul, 2007  Reply with quote

Well, that test seemed pretty accurate based on previous IQ tests i have taken, but i have only done the online ones...
I think thats a great score personally, especially as im only 16 hurray

Full analytical report for Phil

Please bookmark this page; it will be available online for two weeks. You may also print a copy of each section for your records.

General statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 22
Questions answered incorrectly: 8
Percentage correct answers: 73 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 120 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Above Average **

Well done! Your performance on the test was well above the population average which means that you have the ability to achieve success in life. Typically, people with scores in this range can see logic in their surroundings and perform very well academically. You like to conceptualize ideas and gather your own information which means that you have the brains to go far. You should be able to handle all academic challenges and if you think of intelligence as an ability to adapt adequately to new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

Strengths and weaknesses

Your highest score was in Pattern Recognition

Exceptional intelligence does not guarantee results -- to achieve excellence you must fully understand your strengths and learn to maximize your efforts. Knowing your greatest intellectual strength may give you insight into how you can improve your learning process, work better with others, or become more self aware of your abilities. According to this test your pattern recognition skills are the most developed of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to match and anticipate patterns is your biggest strength.

Your lowest score was in Verbal

Weaknesses are the roadblocks we face when trying to achieve our goals. Awareness of your weaknesses allows you to predict problems and find solutions ahead of time, thereby alleviating future headaches. According to this test your verbal skills are the most underdeveloped of all your intellectual capabilities - your capability to use language effectively and to communicate well is your biggest weakness.

My strengths and weaknesses are a bit odd, to be honest i hate pattern work in school and im surprised my weakest area wasn't Maths, i absolutly HATE the subject even though im in the highest set at school, i swear im the bottom of the class...

I also think that because someone has a low/high IQ it shouldn't make them a different person in the view of others or themselves, it doesn't really mean anything...

Fleep

grapetonix
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: ~50

PostPosted: Wed 01 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

I started doing the test but closed the window right at the question about Incas.

A correctly made IQ test requires no factual knowledge. I have done a few such tests and tend to end up around 120 with the standard weighting.

collectivewisdom

Cid Silverwing
Paladin of The Light
cookie lover

81 but that's because I skipped many questions that involved Einstein-ish logic. X3

Sonia
COOKIE MONSTER
LD4all addict

If there's anything I learned from Forrest Gump, it's that IQ has nothing to do with the overall quality of a human being. grin

I've never been trusting of how accurate most online IQ tests are, but I guess I can just take this just for the hell of it. The last few times I took online tests my scores were somewhere in the neighborhood of 130 or 140—flattering, but I don't know for sure what my IQ is.

Someone out there wrote:
Personalized IQ report for Sonia !

Your age adjusted IQ score is 120 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.

Full analytical report for Sonia

Please bookmark this page; it will be available online for two weeks. You may also print a copy of each section for your records.

General statistics

Questions answered: 24
Questions not answered: 6
Questions answered correctly: 22
Questions answered incorrectly: 8
Percentage correct answers: 73 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 120 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Above Average **

Well done! Your performance on the test was well above the population average which means that you have the ability to achieve success in life. Typically, people with scores in this range can see logic in their surroundings and perform very well academically. You like to conceptualize ideas and gather your own information which means that you have the brains to go far. You should be able to handle all academic challenges and if you think of intelligence as an ability to adapt adequately to new situations then you are heading in the right direction.

Your highest score was in General Knowledge...Your lowest score was in Visualization...

I didn't finish before the deadline: That's the story of my life. ^^

teilomsas
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Thu 16 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

I didn't take this test but I have done a IQ-test IRL which probably is a bit more reliable than this one. My IQ was 136 when they tested it but I find myself being wiser and smarter than when they took the test. Just enough to be considered gifted grin .

They took the test because a teacher of mine already suspected that I was gifted. I've had an intelligence test before that happened that allowed me to pass a class. So I knew I was somewhat more intelligent than average before anyways.

StEvE21
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Wed 22 Aug, 2007  Reply with quote

I got 27 out of the 30 right, and the result showed an IQ of 132... it seems odd that someone around my age who answered 22 correct scored 120. And like grapetonix said, there should not be any questions based on factual knowledge.

StEvE21
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

By the way... for those of you who already did this, is it just me or is the answer to the triangle question wrong?

Scarecrow
Logos.
cookie lover

jhyg

Wow, i think somethigs wrong here eh So everybody's above average? I find that hard to believe since the average score is 100. yawn

I ran out of time and i wasn't even half way through?

Current LD goal(s): Have an SD with that cute little crow.
ilovelucid
Lolscat
Somniologist

I don't know about this test, but I took an official one given to college students over a period of two weeks at school last year. I was in 11th grade, 17 and a senior this year, my I.Q. at the end of the test was 161. It was a long test, it took four days in all to complete, we took it on Tuesday and Thursday of each week. So that may make it invalid, I don't know. But I really don't think this test could truly judge your I.Q., compared to the one I took.

Muzzius
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 6

General statistics

Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 27
Questions answered incorrectly: 3
Percentage correct answers: 90 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 132 and the average score for all test takers is 100.

Your Grade ** Gifted **

Anyone with a general IQ this high is considered to be gifted. You have the ability to think critically, conceptualize ideas and form your own conclusions. Your ability to think in patterns and to produce order out of chaos enables you to handle complexities and see logic in everything. Needless to say you are self-aware of your abilities and have the brains for all known occupations. If you think of intelligence as the ability to adapt easily to new situations then you are at the top of the charts

Current LD goal(s): One more.
mezz
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

The SAT and other standardized tests are hours long and they are only passabe estimations. 30 questions is hardly enough to judge intelligence.
Also, some categories say "75%" when I had the right answer. I am wondering if the speed at which we answer contributes to the score. Very strange IQ test.

print