here is my story

about 2 years ago i was in intro to psychology and we were tlkaing about lucid dreaming. i never heard of it before and thought everyone was crazy. then about a month later i was watching vanilla sky beofre bed and it must have reminded me of it. that night it happened for the first time. the fiorst couple times i realized i was in my dream i just sat around and watched what was going on. maybe i would be walking with a group of people then go to walk on my own. then it got more lucid. a few dreams later i began to get scared. when i was in a lucid dream i began yelling for my mom to wake me up. “mom im dreaming wake me up!!!” finally when my heart rate got so high i woke myself up and i knew when i did that my real body had never screamed at all. after that i began to get more comfortable and have lucid dreams on almost every dream. when i knew i was dreaming i did what any boy would do. i know this sounds gross but its the truth. i would find a girl and, well i dont want to get kciked out of here. but then i had to stop doing that because if i got too excited in my dream i woke up in real life. the more i dreamt the longer i could stay in my dream and have more control. last night i wanted to test myself more than ever. as i feel asleep i reminded myself that i would be dreaming soon. as i dreamt i found a piece of glass on the ground in some parking lot i was at. i took it and cut my forearm as deep as i could, i had to stay calm to remain sleeping. i kept telling myself that this was going to show up on my body when i was awake. i kept doing that until my dream started top fade and i could not concentrate anymore. i had a false awakening to look at my arms and see nothing there. then my alarm clock when off for work(in real life) and i looked and there was a red line where i had cut myself. it was not a gash like in my dream but it looks like a deep scratch that is very red around it. i was amazed and i couldnt believe i could actually do this. i will put up pictures if anyone wants to see.

Wow well the most I could guess was that when you were stabbing yourself in the dream, your real arm must’ve done the same motion and you scratched yourself. I appreciate the honesty, man. It’s ironic how someone who though lucid dreamers were crazy became a natural at lucid dreaming himself.

i dunno when i woke up i was in a position where i was pretty sure my arms didnt moved because the blankets were like molded around me. not in a weird way its just that if i did scratch myself i would know i think and im pretty sure i didnt

Ellos, welcome to LD4all and all that stuff.
I too have experienced dream-to-life injuries. They’re weird.

this was my first one i was too scared before i thought i would wake up and wouldnt be able to. i really want to try to break my arm or something but i am really scared and i think i couldnt stay calm enough. and by the way guys im not suicidal or anything like that i am just amazed by all of this and am wondering what would happen if i broke my bone during lucid dreaming

That’s REALLY interesting. In a dream once I was shot several times. When I woke up, the places where I was hit tingled for the entire day. It was really odd.

I think it’s all due to the power of suggestion. It is possible that if you constantly believe that you will sustain a cut (ie thinking there will be a gash on your arm). It is possible that your brain over powers your body and creates that wound as best as it can (in other words, much smaller than you’re thinking). I don’t think it’s possible to actualy do any real damage, like breaking a bone, but small stuff can happen.

please stop spamming this… this is what your 3rd one? and not to be mean or anything but you probably just scratched yourself while you slept nothing special.

You understand that a story like this arouses suspicion in any skeptic. However, I can strech my mind. How about this: Your brain, wich cannot tell the difference between dream and reality found this “injury” serious and started the proper procedure to heal it. Increased blood to the area causing the red mark.

Make a film of yourself sleeping while dreaming about that.