Taste in Dreams

It’s highly unlikely for a person to eat even one spider in their entire life time, let alone 8+.

Spiders will generally flee from breath and I’m pretty sure everyone here breathes during sleep, so the chances of a spider getting near your month is pretty slim, let alone crawling in it.

i had a dream where i became lucid eating ziti with mozzarella cheese, strange, but it was really good.

i don’t recall dreams where i smell potent things, only faintly smells.

I recall eating flat, fried chocolate chip cookies in my dream along with white wine fermenting in red berries…

Both were absolutely delicious and I want to see if they have the same taste in real life. :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks i wasn’t quite sure what the actual figure was supposed to be, but i knew it was quite a lot. I’m pretty sure i’ve done it a few times just because i’ll be in a dream eating something thats supposed to be nice and tastes really uky and crunchy instead. I don’t think it would be just spiders either, it could be small bugs and things too.

I don’t think they’d be scared off by our breath, depends what stage of our sleep we are in because for some parts we tend to breath through our nose very lightly, and there is something else known as asphyxiation which is when you go for anywhere between 10 to 50 seconds without breathing during your sleep. It might only happen to obese people though not sure because i found this out on that biggest loser show where people go on TV to lose weight, the trainers were testing their sleep patterns or something and found that one person asphyxiated for 45 seconds during his sleep!

It would be quite disturbing to wake up and have a spider leg or something in your mouth.

Actually you can feel, taste and smell even while being fully awake, for example by meditating (it is one of the very basic training).

I once (many years ago) read from some book that eating in your dream means something bad is going to happen with you. I don’t believe these things anymore, but I used to, back when I was younger. I guess that’s why food is so unusual in my dreams. I can sometimes see food and other people eating, nothing else. And the few times I’ve eaten something, it tasted like something very general, like all the things I’ve ever eaten in my life had blended together to one food. I hope it won’t be like this the rest of my life.

You can actually taste in your dreams? :eh: wow, lucid dreams are getting to be more and more like real life, which is kinda cool actually :content: I wonder how a lucid dream, a un real world can feel so very real, like being awake, kinda, strange i guess. :eek:

Well, you can taste even in NDs… Recently I’ve had the displeasure of tasting crap in a dream >_> It was awful…

Today my lucid pill tasted strawberry :happy:

I’ve eaten marchmallows in a ND. It tasted good :smile:

i’ve noticed that i dont smell things very often if at all in dreams. I wonder why that is if it is possible to smell things.

One thing I have noticed with food/drink in my dreams, while they generally taste as they do IRL, or as I imagine they would, I don’t dislike anything. Unlike real life where I don’t like specific foods, that same food in dreams (although it tastes the same) I enjoy eating.

Yesterday I had a dream where I am eating some barbecued chicken. I learn it is marinated in green tea and honey and spices, then barbecued with a sauce. It is delicious! It was the best tasting chicken ever! In addition to taste it had a very nice smell too :grin:

Food does taste weird in my dreams. Couple of nights ago I was eating candies in my dream, taste was unusual, not very pleasant, but I still kept eating them.

It’s actually quite rare I eat in my dreams, which is strange as I like my food a lot :tongue: I can remember eating a chicken burger when I was about 8, and it was the best one I’ve ever tasted (in a dream of course).

Lol your just like me, but in a LD i had last night i ate some peach which tasted… BLEH! It was a mix of lemon, urine, grass, rotting mouse, rotten fruit and un cooked meat… and it was all i could think about at breakfast this morning. :cry:

Once I had a lucid dream where I was inside Coles. I ran to the confectionary section and pigged out. It was so realistic that I have expected to gain five pounds by the morning. :content:

Last night I had a ND and there was this humongous brownie w/m&ms in it and it was in a pan just laying there on the floor. There were already some squares left so I took one and I think it had a taste of brownies which was so good. The square was huge though.

for some reason i always come close to eating something.