What is the most anoying thing that happened while lucid?

Well this other time i believe i was LDing but i wasnt very lucid…i looked up at this enourmous, alien technology kind of theme park with the most big fast and crazy looking coasters i have ever seen and i knew i was in a dream and as i walked up these neverending stairs a whole bunch of actors were waiting in line on the other side of teh stairs kinda seperated by a rope and they were all cheering and sreaming my name and staring at me and smiling it was so crazy. then i got into this old dirty wooden house and saw two giant half man half mosquito 9ft things chasing this man around and i laughed and said " well if im in a dream i can look at my eyes in a mirror and it would be different" so i did and my eyes were shaking back an forth and it freaked me out and i got dizzy. so i spun around fast to try to help it and then i said “alright you in your girlfriends room” and opened my eyes to be in my friends basement where he says “i have this hot blonde chick im gonna have sex with her but go talk to her ill be right back” so i smiled and said no no its ok i got it from here and locked the door. after that i found the girl adn she had no eyes but she was naked and i jumped on top of her shut the lights off and as i was kissing her and feeling her tits i woke up… =((((

[i][color=darkblue]*Genkai compulsively welcomes CN to LD4all.[/i][/color]

:welcome: Enjoy your stay @ LD4all.com, ComfortablyNumb!

Ahem

Forget my last post in this topic-The most annoying thing that occured to me while lucid?

Trying to visit LD4all in my dream… And getting Rickroll’d.

Omg last night I had a vivid LD (3rd one in a row!!!) and then a False awakening. Then in that False awakening I had another False awakening. Then I realized they were all False Awakenings so my third dream was also a vivid LD. Then I woke up for “real” and started walking around talking to people in strange ways (my DCs are really fun to mess with) thinking I was still dreaming!! Then I realized I “was not” so i got all confused and apologized to all the people I met…

[color=red][size=150] Then I woke up again!!! [/size]
[/color]

Sigh

I tend to have a love-hate relationship with my False Awakenings… My most powerful lucid dream (a month ago) occurred after a series of FA s…

Too bad I have only had one FA since then… They really are a help for me. :cry:

The most annoying thing that has happened to me while lucid dreaming, is having a little girl walk towards me, and pull out a large rubber chicken, and make squawking noises. It got me very angry, and I had to put my other plans on hold, and scream at her for trying to ruin my dream.

The second most annoying thing, is not being able to turn when I fly. I can blast myself up superman style, but I can’t seem to go in any other direction.

-_-’

1 Like

The most annoying thing that happens while lucid dreaming, is losing lucidity. Especially by family members that are making very loud noises and have no consideration for the fact that you’re sleeping, and are conscience of flying, or something of the like. :cry:

Oh yeah. I always lose lucidity because of family members in my dream. Mostly my parents who are always like “Robyn, what are you doing?!” and I’m pulled out of lucidity at that moment. :cry:

The most annoying thing is kinda rare, my mind sometimes just overloads with crap during LD, there are too much object for my mind to handle, then I completly loose control altough I’m lucid and then physics laws are cancled, thing are going to the wrong way, I’m falling through every solid object.

The most annoying things in LD is when my vision is all fuzzy or when I try to run and it’s like I’m running it quicksand. Or when my DC try to cause harm to me.

yeah dreams like that are really annoying. especially when youre lucid and you cant quite get control of your senses. I found it very difficukt to keep my eyes open in my last lucid dream. :bored:

The most irritating thing for me is KNOWING that you’re going to wake up. Also when I can’t run properly. Last night I was doing some sort of race noone would thought i would win. It was the first time I’ve actually been able to run a little bit more like you’re meant to!!! ITS SO ANNOYING!!! ARGH!!

For me is it that the dream fades into black, and I wake up.

I’ve had douzens of these, in the latest hours of sleep (when i sleep in in the weekends :wink: ), I go “Hey! This is a dreeeeeeeeeeeeeam” (e indicates it’s fadin’ :wink: )

Or, the dream slowly goes less and less clear, until it goes from dreaming, to laying in the bed imaginating :meh:

Pretty much so far for me the most annoying thing thats happened to me in a lucid dream is for it fading away and not lasting long enough.

There’s a few: when the dream unexpectedly blacks out into an SP, when you don’t have any ‘powers’ to do what you want in an LD, when you try to summon someone/something and they/it doesn’t show up, or when some annoying DC demands something like a fight or a wish and you can’t make him go away.

Knowing that you are dreaming but your RC’s proof otherwise.

2 Lds this month. 50% of my total LDs. I should be happy but when I realise i’m lucid I go of and I one thing I proberly would’ve done in a Nd and i drift out of Lucidity.

• Having my sister convincing me that jumping out of the window was a bad idea >_<
  • Not being able to fly properly
  • Them ending abruptly
  • Feeling pain
  • Forgetting it’s a dream
  • I dunno, waking up? :tongue:

The most annoying thing by far is when I’m lucid and I can hear my siblings making noise and it wakes me up. (I’m the oldest out of 6 kids and I share a room with the 4 other girls and they never…shut…up. :wallhit: ) If I’m lucid but I can still hear my siblings making noise I have to spend so much energy just to stay asleep and I can’t really use powers or anything that much because it’ll wake me up since I’m walking such a fine line between sleeping and wakefulness. I’m learning how to work around that though. If they wake me up and I just keep my eyes closed and I don’t get angry, (that part is very important), I can usually tell them, “Guys, I’m in the middle of an LD, and if you shut up and leave now I’ll tell you guys about it later.” Then if I’m lucky my 13-year-old sister will make the other kids go outside or something and I can continue my dream. (Or if I wasn’t having an LD and I can still get rid of my siblings I can usually go back to to sleep and have an LD anyway as long as I’m not “too awake”. :sleep: ) I’m getting a lot better at it, I got woken up early yesterday and I got up, messed around on the computer for around 15 minutes, then I went back to sleep and had an LD. :yay: :twirl:

Not being able to use powers like flying and shooting beams out of your hands like iron man.

not being able to transform objects