"putting the gun in my mouth"

Last night, I decided I needed to start keeping a dream journal, since there’s so much that I don’t remember once I wake up. I remember I woke up, and wrote something down on my notebook, so when I woke up, [to do WBTB] I read what I had jotted down and it said “putting the gun in my mouth”

I find that mildly disturbing, especially since I absolutely do NOT remember anything from this dream. I wish I would have wrote more. I’m lazy, dammit. >_<

1 Like

Maybe it was gum ? :happy:

hah, hopefully.

That’s a lot nicer than a gun! >_<

1 Like

i wouldn’t worry to much about it. I’ve had a few where i was jumping off stuff to end my life… and i didn’t remember the first half of the dream so maybe i could fly in the dream etc… as for the gun in your mouth maybe you knew you wouldn’t die if you were lucid since you don’t remember anything but that sentence it’s entirely possible :wink:

Emotions, feelings, and especially judgement are WAY messed up in dreams. It may have been only a small portion of your brain considering something or voicing it’s opinion. Next time, just try to write a few more details (hint: and try to write them legibly before going back to sleep. I have problems with this and when I wake up again and have no clue what I wrote an hour or two before.)

Emotions can be really weird. Sometimes you just get stuck on one in a dream. Once, for a whole dream I was just moping about, it was miserable.

Oh well. Keep up the work with that Dream Journal.

Try remembering it first for some minutes. Don’t remember it. Then, forget about it. It should come to you when you least expect it.

Most of the time.

I remember when I first started keeping a DJ, I would write the dream down the moment I woke up. When I read them back in the morning there would be words missing from sentences, some of it would be totally illegible and a lot of it just wouldn’t make any sense.

I learnt then that you have to stop, think about the dream for a moment, get it clear in your head and then write it down.

That said, it was always quite interesting reading back the nonsense that I’d written :tongue:

Dreams seem to be metaphoric in all aspects…death is rarely insinuating death in the physical body but more in the aspects of mental patterns.

I actually had a false awakening last night ; I “woke up” and wrote down one of my dreams… on a decoartive pillow, and told my sister to shut up, 'cause she was on my computer, I then “went back to sleep”

When I woke up, I looked for the pillow, and when I thought about it, I concluded it definitely was NOT irl.

I had a different dream in which I came across a whole wall of Nova Dreamers and was astounded by them, but I kept walking.

Well; I’m gonna work hard tonight, and make sure I don’t just jot down crap:P

1 Like