What's new?

feature list new incarnation(if you spot something i forgot to mention, please say so)

• Yes, smilies will get inserted at the place the cursor is now (for FF users)
  • No screen “click here to return to the topic” anymore
  • Easier date settings in profile
  • 2 extra profile fields, one for LDs and one to tell more about yourself
  • 4 lines in sig now, and 100 x 100 avas
  • new group icons
  • 2 new stars to covet, and ofcourse also the Quest star
  • search member option in memberlist
  • usergroup colors (only for ‘official’ functions like moderator and such.)
  • center / left / right formatting tags
  • new nifty spoiler tag that doesn’t show up in search
  • advanced Quick reply
  • changed appearance of DJ formatting tags
  • max username length
  • huge images automatically are scaled down (doesn’t mean you can now all go ahead and post large images :tongue:)
  • integrated links in the forum (see archive and international forums)
  • new PMs show in red font color in the menu
  • kin below avatar now, including name and number
  • language specific welcome image (try changing your language in your profile :wink:
  • forum description in at the top of every forum.
  • PM notification email includes the name of the one who sent you the PM.

edit: added 5 more things.

• Kin information no more in the sig taking up space that could be used for writing (you don’t know how many times I had to make all kinds of crazy tweaks to squeeze those extra pixels out of my sig not to make it go beyond the limit)

By the way, the requirement for the 6th star is 1000 posts, but what about the last one?

whew Q that was alot of work you did to make this look so good

and Paradise Lost, the 7th star is 5000 posts… Yeah Q lol thats harsh

but we can do it!

I’m just posting so I can experience the non existence of the ‘return to topic’ page. WOAAH!

and how’s the name of the 2 additional stars after dream deity ??
btw GREAT work !!!

This looks fantastic!

You know, I would like to see the black outline of the header design done in vector… It would look so sharp!

I freakin’ love the color scheme. It speaks a lot more of dreaming.

May I ask what the quest star is?

[LD4all Quest 22: lunar moon: Transforming Quest revisited - #16 by Qu)

On a side note, the “Click here to return to the topic” thing is still there when you edit a post.

damn it I thought I’d never see them again! ( I don’t like those pages)

EDIT: damn it, damn is censored still. I’ll have to use dang it instead.

Ooh the new skin is cool and shiny. Woohoo no more returnt to topic page I can finally post without having to wait for it to come up every time I do.

wow Q a lot of work really has gone into the facelift and it was well worth it, just amazing :content:

Whoa!

My first post on a brand new layout. Checking it before sleep and it feels like im gonna have the really sweet dreams!

/me hugs Q tight :hugs:

Thank you, this is great! (tho in some way im still gonna miss the old ld4all… nostalgia, HeHe :peek: )

Wow, just watched “El Laberinto de Faun” (have no clue what the English name for it is), and I just thought I’d check LD4all, and there’s a whole new layout! :nuu:
Guess I’m kinda slow, but whatever. This looks so nice ^^

Abut the Quest star; so you just get if for finishing one quest and then it is there for ever, and it doesn’t upgrade when you finish more quests or any of that creepy stuff?

Pan’s Labyrinth.

It would be nice if the quest star stayed with you until that moon’s quest was over. Then, you would have to complete the next quest to get the quest star back. That way people would know which quest you had completed. :shrug:

no it wouldn’t … it is difficult for some to complete a quest while it is running. What is nice about the quest star wings being taken away from you again after a few days??? :cry:
you could put a list of quests completed in the extra information part of your profile :happy:

Another “new” thing is that the [mod] tags have changed from color.

nods

painoQus, indeed, it’s just a first reward, and after your Quest you will have a taste for more :wink: You can keep your Questlog and put a link to it somewhere in your profile. I like to see everyone with those wings.

thank you so much everyone for your kind words, it means a lot to me :happy:

Where in the profile will that star be?

And pff, 5k posts? When is spamming time? NOW IS SPAMMING TIME ! :grin: