Scribes needed :) Apply within.

I’ve seen this topic for quite some time, but usually ended up skimming over it. Still in need of help? I’m not quite a fan of making new topics, but I like to consider myself decent when it comes to finding relevant posts and/or articles.

You’re in :smile: All help is welcome: both to help gather relevant information for other people’s projects, and to start a project yourself. :yes:

Hey would it help if I tryed to get some of the people I know on this forum to apply? Or would that make to many librarians?

:whistle:

Of course that is okay. It is good if there are more librarians, because that means there are more people to help. :content:

I would like to apply for Librarian. I sometimes see posts that should be put somewhere else, but no one has gotten to it yet and there have been more than one post in several places and I had no power to move the topic. So by saying that I sign my name kT4all wanting to be a librarian. I do also come on here everyday when I get the chance.

KT—what you’re applying for is not what being a librarian is. :happy: What you’re applying to is forum moderation! :tongue: Librarians don’t move posts around, all they do is compile relevant information and post as indexes or articles in the Knowledge Base. No post moving involved. :wink:

As you can see my post above…Then I didn’t know what it was and wasn’t interested in it. Well guess what, I am now! I would like to be involved in helping with other librarians with their projects. I have also gained a lot of knowledge while my years of LD (or months) and can give advice to many lucid dreamers.

You’re in the group! :content: Welcome to the librarians! :smile:

doesn’t anyone else think it’s quite ebil of bruno to show the door to the librarian’s secret club and you can’t get in? :tongue:

solution is simple. become a librarian too :grin:

Why did I know what was written so small before reading it? :neutral:

because you have librarian powers. You can’t resist, don’t deny, you have to follow your talents :grin:

I’d like to become a librarian if possible :smile:
Recently I have wanted to start compiling information about WILD to try and increase my understanding of it, if others can benefit from it too and read over what I have compiled to see if it makes sense :tongue: it would help me ensure I haven’t misinterpreted or misunderstood anything :grin:

I’m telling you, Q, those links are it. :grin:

How did you know :eek:

[size=9]To be honest I have worked in a libabry in RL, I want to be a librarian here but I just don’t have the time :sad: [/size]

Moogle told me I should apply since I was so eager to compile information. XD I’ve had a lot of LD experience lately (as shown in my DJ) and I’ve learned, tested, and discovered plenty of different LD-improvement techniques. I’d be glad to help out, but I must note that sometimes things in life REALLLY take me away from some stuff, but I’m usually really active.

Thanks in advance (even if it’s no, gotta be polite. :tongue:).

Sorry, but no! :tongue:

Haha, kidding. Welcome in, man! :happy:

mmh , im not sure if i can be of GREAT help , but i’d like to help, please sign me up ,
also i’m often online so i have time to look for info

Greets , Sakoda

You’re in :cool:

Now now, Bruno, it’s not nice to keep posting the link over and over with all these non-librarian people. XD

hehe, i think its for MOTIVATING them to join , anyways, i now will have more time (and a more stable internet which doesnt make me lose data all the time ) so ill see :happy: