the BIG Quest Suggestion Topic Part II

or turn into batman or your favorite super hero and bust crime in an explosively awesome battle sequence!!! :crazy:

ask a DC what he/she/it want to do and then do it :content:

Take a huge overdose of lucid-pills and watch your dreamworld go nuts :razz:

I just came up with a great one:
Try different things and see if you can make yourself feel true pain in your dream.

Learn/read/speak/write another language. Real or imaginary.

Got the idea from a dream the other night where I was reading something in Dutch, but I didn’t realive it was Dutch until I finished. I was wondering why it was so hard for me to read. :tongue:

It’s fun how much Dutch is involved into the LD4all.com community… :content:

It’s HP related, so it may not suit everyone’s interest - but it struck me as a really good idea the other day while sitting down to enjoy a couple chapters of the latest novel.

Conjure your own individual patronus, and report back on what animal/creature you conjured and what distinguishing features may have set it apart from a regular patronus (ie different colour than silver, large or small, furry or smooth etc).
:wizard:

Enter a blackhole

Destroy the earth (my brother made me write this but it has been on my mind too XD ) (yup i know im a bit messed up hehe)

I have an idea…Down the Toilet! What a quest! :happy:

Meet your SG/SC/DG etc, and ask them a question about your inner self…

Also you could do a conjuring quest, like you make a glass. Fill it with water, by force of will. Then change the water into oil or something. Just basically experiment, change the glass to a jug, a bowl, a giant ice swan with no head and the neck is a spout if you want! Make a fountain, a puddle, fill the room with water, so that you’re swimming around in it, then make it disappear into thin air. It wouldn’t have to be water. I just mean you could experiment with morphing and conjuring.

Maybe one where you build a civilisation. Just a wee village maybe… you start with a river and a few huts, and build from there - make brand new DCs, a leader, a school. Even go into dream stuff - ya know, a magic school, dragon zoo lol. Build houses, streets, roads, cars etc.

Oh, and you could meet with your SC and have a debate about something lol.

Meh, just a few ideas

Haulucinate. See all kind of things (I.E: Not objects and creatures, but grids, numbers, sizes, numbers, Infra red and ultra violet colors and so on…)

I’m going to repost this suggestion, as it has been about two years since I posted it.

LD4all Quest 25: Meet your dark side.

Exactly what it sounds like. Meet your dark side, as in something that might take your form but be pitch black, or something the opposite of you. Your “evil” side. You can fight it if you want, and if you triumph, you have triumphed over the worst part of yourself. Beat the your dark side into the ground.

Also, since Jack is no longer around to say this, you can make love to your dark side (You could think of it as an Incubus/Succubus). He said it, not me.

melt into the dreamscape , becoming it , controlling it , BEING your dreamscape

What about making your LD last for more than a day long (dream time)? It’s not gonna be easy but it’ll be interesting.

good one , but that could take more than one or even two tries … :neutral:

Find the elusive Iron Temple and investigate the source of the flickering light that comes from inside it’s rusting husk. Don’t worry about retrieving it… identify it. Understand it. And don’t settle for an answer like “torches.”

or…

Ask the dream to manifest itself in the shape of a dream character and see what happens.

I like both of those ideas :tongue:

To me, I would like to see my worst fear come to life. That would be amazing. As my worst fear involves being locked in a coffin and buried alive, I would like to see what my reaction to that is. It would probably be incredibly freaky, regardless of me knowing that it is not reality.

Heres one, become a Hive Mind, basically create clones or even different organisms and mentally link with them so that you see what they see hear what they hear etc etc and it all goes into one collective consicousness with you as the “queen” (or king if you like).

Imagine say you’re in a room and in the centre is a cube with different coloured sides, now imagine you have cloned yourself and instead of them being independant entities you direct them and experience what they do. So say you have one on each side (with one left over for you) so you see the cube from every single angle, would our mind be able to percieve that? if so that would be cool.

good idea … i sayed something along those lines myself somwhere else in this forum …
I think its possible

Ok, First of all dream of a treasure chest, a cabinet, a drawer, a closet,etc… and post what you found inside of it.[/spoiler]