Lucidity Challenge IV - Winner: Writerscube

ysim, very cool chomping dream enjoied reading that :smile:

cool dreams guys keep it up

I did Quest 1 and 2 in one night. I’m not sure about the points I should receive :confused: Do I get twice the lucidity points?

Well here is the dream:

I can’t remember the first part of my dream… I was too focused on remembering the lucid part.

I’m at the end of some sort of journey and I’m with strange friends. I remember that I had to something three times. I use the friends for that. The I realise that I might be dreaming and that I had to eat something. I decided to eat the head of a friend who looked like a walking fish. It tasted like fish but it was very hard to chew on and I couldn’t swallow it or bite it of. I tried my hand. It tasted like gherkin (I hope that that is the right word for augurk?). I remember that this is the wrong task! I should have visit a site first. So I want to be with a pc and suddenly I’m in my room. I realise that I am still asleep. (I get more lucid then before)I see my pc but it is already on. I’m worried. In the task I can get points by just turnning the pc on. But I have to push the screen button and I hope that that is enough. I see a weird program. A combination of Habbo hotel and Sims 2. I want to click the start button (It is quick start in my dream… comes from quick reply from this site.) It doesn’t work. I just start typing the adres: www.ld4all.com; I typed it wrong, but I convince myself that that doesn’t matter. The site is loading but I see another screen of Habbo Sims. I remember that I can get a bonus for making something taste like I want. I try my finger but I don’t succeed. I feel myself waking up.

Scores after task 2

1. 155 - Writerscube +75 ( + 30 lucid points + 25 bonus points + 20 task points )
  2. 90 - Ansie +90 ( + 30 lucid points, + 55 task points, 5 bonus points )
  3. 80 - wnvoss
  4. 80 - Ysim
  5. 30 - NeoMarine
  6. 10 - hunaynay +10 ( + 10 task points )
  7. 0 - ThePromethean
  8. 0 - Wissam
  9. 0 - Sevenfold
  10. 0 - antec-rex

Hunaynay: As you didn’t really remember the content of the website, you only got 10 of 20 points.
Ansie: As it only was one LD, you also only get points for one LD. As you didn’t really turn the PC on,
you get 5 of 15 possible points.
The site was loading, but at all you didn’t visit it so I give you 10 points. And because you nearly managed to
do this days task, you get 5 of the ten bonus points.

Task 3 of 7

Ask a DC to tell you a joke

o Find a DC: 5 points
o Have a conversation but don’t remember it: 10 points
o Have a conversation and remember it: 15 points
o Ask the DC to tell you a joke: 10 points
o Get a joke, but it’s not funny/doesn’t make sense: 20 points
o Get a funny joke: 25 points

o Ask again and get another joke (once): 15 bonus points

You have until Saturday, 8th September, 17:30 to complete this task and post your dreams in this thread.

With this task you can earn maximal 60 points, 115 points with lucid and bonus points added.

If you have any questions to this task, please post here.

Good luck with this one! :wink:

nowt, but im always too late. i spoze if id completed it id made more effort to get it up

I made a pc in my mind witch was already on and I turned on the screen… I think that I should get more points…

Edit: Well never mind ^^ This score is pretty good :smile:
Edit2: how can you earn those 85 points?
5 for meeting a DC
15 for talking
10 for asking
25 for funny joke
15 for another joke

= 60? I mean a joke can’t be funny and not funny at the same time and you can’t remember and not remember at the same time.

My fault :content:

Aight. But still, on the board! Woot!
And these time zones are funky. I have until like the middle of the school day to post. :razz:

Man just can’t keep up with some of the guys here… Writerscube - tell me your secret! lol… maybe someone can PM me about how to improve self-confidence in Lucid Dreaming. I want to be able to complete a task fully 100%! Don’t you?

Don’t worry NeoMarine, your not the only one. :wink:

Last night’s LD was a visit to the First DreamWorld.

The Objective: To complete the third task of the Lucid Challenge.

I decided to pay a visit to Hale, Lina, and Smiling Ken. Turns out that Hale finally got his television working–after he finally realized that he had to plug the power cord into the television after plugging it into the wall.
Smiling Ken was as cheerful as always.
Lina was as distant and semi-grumpy as before.
And Hale would not stop addressing me as “Mister Roboto”.
Hale was probably (and always has been) the most talkative of the three during my visit.

After leaving the farmhouse, I woke myself up.

Now I didn’t ask any of them to say anything funny–and two of them are just about impossible to get a joke out of :lol: one being a grouch and the other being mute. The only one that could possibly say anything funny was Hale–although him calling me “Mister Roboto”, “Robotron”, and “Mister Robotman” (he seems to alternate between those three) may be humorous… I wish he would just realize that I’m Human.

As I’m quite busy, this task’s scores and the next task will be posted a bit later (2-3 hours) - so don’t worry :wink:

sucks… I stayed up for the new task - but now it’s not here for 2-3 hours LOL…

why do I bother -.-’’

edit: I just noticed, it’s been more than 2-3 since you posted that… lol :neutral: oh well I have to sleep now can’t stay up forever

:sad: I hoped that I could see the task before sleeping but I can’t stay and watch this topic forever :tongue: I will just try the last task :smile:

Scores after task 3

1. 185 - Writerscube +30 ( + 30 lucid points )
  2. 90 - Ansie
  3. 80 - wnvoss
  4. 80 - Ysim
  5. 30 - NeoMarine
  6. 10 - hunaynay
  7. 0 - ThePromethean
  8. 0 - Wissam
  9. 0 - Sevenfold
  10. 0 - antec-rex

Task 4 of 7

Go through a wall

o Find a wall: 5 points
o Try to go through but fail: 5 points
o Try to go through and succeed: 25 points
o End up on the other side of the wall: 10 points

o Try how it feels when you stick your hand into the wall: 15 bonus points

You have until Monday, 10th September, 17:30 to complete this task and post your dreams in this thread.

With this task you can earn maximal 40 points, 85 points with lucid and bonus points added.

If you have any questions to this task, please post here.

Good luck! :smile:

Ooo! I think I can do this one :razz: Well, at least I’ve done it before.

I’ve had incredible bad luck this last week - my recall has been terrible, and I havent had an LD in almost a month (if you consider my last one a LD)

Luckily I get to sleep in tomorrow, so i hope my subconscious will lead me through a wall :smile:

I awoke and later remembered my Lucid Dream! I was in this arena thing and all of a sudden this girl came up to me ~ I was thinking she looked kind of strange and then realized it was a dream. I walked away and became invisible and had fun walking around for a little while until I suppose I lost my Lucidity ~ I was Lucid for around 35 seconds (it felt like that anyway).

Nothing happened in relation to the task ~ which is because it was posted late, sadly.

I did the Joke quest, or I nearly did it.

Joke
I’m in some sort of story. In that story I come back to the place I started. My sister tells me that i did it wrong. I should be back at the same place. I go to sleep by jumping of something. I’m convinced that I’m asleep. I just need to check it. I use my hand. I realise that I have 5 fingers and that they look weird. I try to fly but I realise that I have a task to do. I talk to a girl I ask her: Vertel mij eens een grap (Tell me a joke.) She saids nee (no). I ask again in english. But she walks away. I try asking a guy. He responds more nicely. He tells me something. Then I wake up. I wamt to post my dream on this forum so I get on my pc. My sisters pc is broken. So she has a new one next to mine.

I can’t remember the answer and it probably didn’t make any sence. I suppose that my subconsious can’t make joke on command. Neither can I.

I should be able to go through a wall. I did it before. I just need to get lucid and I have only one night due to the delay :sad:

Last night’s LD was a visit to my First DreamWorld.

The Objective: To complete the fourth task of the Lucid Challenge.

After falling through the sky, descending towards the First Capital, I landed myself just outside of the Eastern Walls.

I figured it’d be the best place to try completing the fourth task of the Lucid Challenge!!

With a thought, a dash of focus, and some consideration about what it might be like if I got stuck in there, I walked straight into the wall and began melting through it.

Without my battle armor on, the wall felt grainy yet smooth, cold but stuffy, and very dark.
It took me half a minute to emerge from the other side. The results–I was still in one piece, and two DreamWorld Army troopers were staring at me from their table game of cards. I gave them a casual wave and walked off towards the Eastern Gate.

I spent the rest of the time exploring the city’s Entertainment District.

After that, I woke myself up.

Okay, all of yesterday I was gone on a camping trip in the Hood Canal. After I arrived there, I realized that I wouldn’t have time to post a lucid dream in this topic (if I had one). Well, it turned out I did! :smile:

I was standing on my driveway on a sunny afternoon. There were various people walking around on the driveway. It was then that I realized that I was dreaming! I saw a lady who looked to be about 30. She was with her husband. I tapped her on the shoulder, and said, “Hey, tell me a joke!”. She turned around and after thinking for a second, said, “Bellevue” (a city near where I live), while giggling. I don’t remember much after this.

I had this dream on Friday night, but I’m not sure if I’ll get the points for doing the quest within the alloted time, even though I wasn’t able to post it until today. Whatever you want, bravsein. :happy: