What's the first power you used?

So last night I had not one, but two lucid dreams, lost my grip on the dream though. But before that I was able to teleport and summoning a holographic computer to save the dreamspace.

Sorry if such a topic has been created before.

flying, although i had normal dreams in which i would fly before trying it in a lucid dream so im not sure if you could consider that my first lucid power. Unless you can count lucid sex as a power then i guess i’d have to say lentation or teleporting.

geez at least 4 people had a LD last night :sad:

I wen’t invisible.

oo I haven’t seen this done in a topic before.

my first power was just levitation :smile:

Laser beams form my hands xD. Watching DCs burn is too much fun!

My first power was flying, but I kind of got lucid for the first time while/because I was flying =p

Either flying or transforming into a guy.

My first LD power was summoning

Mine was flying

It’s interesting to see what everyone did first.

Me? I was standing on a beach when I first became Lucid (which I have since named “Lucid Beach”) so I did the most logical thing to show my excitement. I flew fast and low over the water, like a bullet. :tongue: Dream Logic :yes:

That sounds soooo fun, it’s something you could right about :content:

My first power was flying.
Just happened last night.
:grin:

controlling of the weather and everything else…till i got hit by a car?! i was 4 when i had that dream after that i didnt have a lucid dream for years, guess i dont like being hit by cars :wink:

Mine was morphing objects/telekinesis… :tongue:

My first LD was last night, and the pwoer I tried to use was flying, although I kind of jumped 5 feet in the air, and on the way down stopped myself, hovered there, and lowered myself to the ground.

the very first was flying

Mine was flying (although i failed and only jumped around for a while) :smile: .

In my very first LD I summoned a shield to block a hit of a hostile DC, then I summoned a weapon.

I think it was flight. The only control I had was to create bursts of upward thrust. Other than that I glided through the air. I still don’t have much control of direction.