What's the first power you used?

That sounds soooo fun, it’s something you could right about :content:

My first power was flying.
Just happened last night.
:grin:

controlling of the weather and everything else…till i got hit by a car?! i was 4 when i had that dream after that i didnt have a lucid dream for years, guess i dont like being hit by cars :wink:

Mine was morphing objects/telekinesis… :tongue:

My first LD was last night, and the pwoer I tried to use was flying, although I kind of jumped 5 feet in the air, and on the way down stopped myself, hovered there, and lowered myself to the ground.

the very first was flying

Mine was flying (although i failed and only jumped around for a while) :smile: .

In my very first LD I summoned a shield to block a hit of a hostile DC, then I summoned a weapon.

I think it was flight. The only control I had was to create bursts of upward thrust. Other than that I glided through the air. I still don’t have much control of direction.

The first thing i can remember doing in a lucid dream, was going back in time. A DC showed me how i could return to points in time and space, when i was a child! Later, it was possible to “rewind” bad dreams as soon as i realised that it was a dream.

I made my mother explode as she had been really nasty to me through the whole dream. (It’s impossible to write that without sounding psychotic xD)

In my first LD… I didn’t use any powers. Nor in the several mini-LD’s afterwards. Just not enough time to do anything before I woke up. Then finally I had an LD that lasted long enough to do something in. The power I used first was teleportation, followed by flight.

First power? Hmmm…Transforming I think. :tongue:

Flight. It was the first thing I did in my first real LD. I went too fast and ripped the dreamscape apart.

I think the first thing i did in my first ever LD* (after reading about it) was to turn around and defeat an enemy and demand a gift. Unfortunately i can’t find back my oldest dream accounts.

*might have had LD’s when i was younger, then flying would be the first thing.

In my first lucid dream, I walked through a wall. There was a window and it was dark outside, I saw a two shining eyes that was supposed to be scary, but since i knew i was dreaming, I walked trough the wall to find out what it was and the creature fled. In the very same dream, I flew. The way i did it was that i imagined that i was weighless, used my brain to controll my body. It was more like levetation.

Unsurprisingly, flying.
It was easy though, just said “Well it’s a dream, so…” and jumped up in the air, and flew about.

Really crappy flying…If you can imagine a plastic bag floating through the air, then I think you have a pretty good idea of what it was like.

flying of course… But if that doesn’t count, then Sith-lightning upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … htning.jpg :happy:

I’ve been trying to do Sith Lightning for months, but i’ve never succeeded. You will be assimilated :moh: