What's the first power you used?

In my very first LD I summoned a shield to block a hit of a hostile DC, then I summoned a weapon.

I think it was flight. The only control I had was to create bursts of upward thrust. Other than that I glided through the air. I still don’t have much control of direction.

The first thing i can remember doing in a lucid dream, was going back in time. A DC showed me how i could return to points in time and space, when i was a child! Later, it was possible to “rewind” bad dreams as soon as i realised that it was a dream.

I made my mother explode as she had been really nasty to me through the whole dream. (It’s impossible to write that without sounding psychotic xD)

In my first LD… I didn’t use any powers. Nor in the several mini-LD’s afterwards. Just not enough time to do anything before I woke up. Then finally I had an LD that lasted long enough to do something in. The power I used first was teleportation, followed by flight.

First power? Hmmm…Transforming I think. :tongue:

Flight. It was the first thing I did in my first real LD. I went too fast and ripped the dreamscape apart.

I think the first thing i did in my first ever LD* (after reading about it) was to turn around and defeat an enemy and demand a gift. Unfortunately i can’t find back my oldest dream accounts.

*might have had LD’s when i was younger, then flying would be the first thing.

In my first lucid dream, I walked through a wall. There was a window and it was dark outside, I saw a two shining eyes that was supposed to be scary, but since i knew i was dreaming, I walked trough the wall to find out what it was and the creature fled. In the very same dream, I flew. The way i did it was that i imagined that i was weighless, used my brain to controll my body. It was more like levetation.

Unsurprisingly, flying.
It was easy though, just said “Well it’s a dream, so…” and jumped up in the air, and flew about.

Really crappy flying…If you can imagine a plastic bag floating through the air, then I think you have a pretty good idea of what it was like.

flying of course… But if that doesn’t count, then Sith-lightning upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … htning.jpg :happy:

I’ve been trying to do Sith Lightning for months, but i’ve never succeeded. You will be assimilated :moh:

I opened my real eyes, while still dreaming. Lets just say feeling and watching your eyes go through REM is strange

I was able to hover :happy:

Have only been able to lucid dream twice. Very new to it and these forums. Hello all. Very excited to read about LDs.
In my second dream I was able to fly (not very well mind you) and punch through solid walls after I’d got stuck in a dream location that I found really boring (a crowded supermarket).
Just reading about teleporting now. How do people teleport? I think I might have teleported to a location in the distance. It felt like I was fast forwarding through video footage or something.

I’ve been at it on and off for a few weeks, and I’ve had one lucid dream. It only lasted about 4 seconds before I woke up, though. But in those 4 seconds, I managed to knock over a trash can using telekinesis.

Full-on Neo-style flight for me, over some nice forested green mountains. But then everyone around the camp I was supposed to be on wanted me to run errands with my flighty speed. I was happy enough to comply; I still had the unreal flying feeling when I woke up. Never managed to pull it off to that ability again, though, but now I’m back into LD I hope to be able to. :tongue:

The first thing I did, was to jump from the table and fall in slow-motion :tongue:
Then I tried to fly straight afterwards =P
Or maybe I put my head through that computer …
Should I count the first LD I remember at all as a child, or the first where I consciously made an effort to get one?
As a child I ate candy from the store :gni:

The first thing I did when I became Lucid, and in a way this IS a power, was to force myself awake with my dream eyes.

…what the!