Lucidity Challenge V - Dimsya Wins!

Sign me up too!

I guess I’ll sign up, if we’re allowed to sign up for consecutive LC’s. :smile:

Righto! Now we need 4 more :content:

first want to say hello (not sure if this is my 1st or 2nd post)!

and… sign me in…

still some ppl missing means some more days of practice for me :smile:
my attempt is not to become the very last ^^
like some others here I am going to use this challenge as a motivation for more LDs.
And I really did some improvements with DR the last week, what was my requirement to start with LD induction techniques again… soo give it a try :wink:

ps. sorry for any mistakes, just dont speak english often enough…

sign me up, even though I failed miserably last time.

Righto :content: now we just need two more to sign-up!

And don’t worry, antec-rex :tongue: I’m sure you’ll do better this time around :bounce:

Wanna go to Rome,
:smile: when can I go?

Sign me up. I’m up for a good challenge. :colgate:

looks like we have 10 peaople willinmg to participate :smile:

Darn, sign ups just filed up, huh…?

Alrighty, we’ve all 10 slots filled! The First Task will be announced on Monday 6:00 PM EST.

Great :content:

Can’t wait this will be so much fun :woot:

Woo!

I like the timing better this time. I’ll still have time to post after I get home from school.

And so the First Task of the Lucid Challenge!! Activates Task-Tron

Please Note: Completing any of these while Lucid will give you 10 Lucid Points per Objective. As the Task Objectives become tougher, more Lucid Points may be awarded per Objective Completed, when that happens I will let you know upon announcing the next Task. Dreaming and becoming Lucid alone will earn you 10 Lucid points even if you don’t complete any of the Objectives.

Good Luck and Have Fun!! :happy:

Every Task will have Two Days for you to complete.

The next task will be assigned this Wednesday at 6:00 PM EST.

And please post your entire dream account so I can look for anything that may give you extra points for some reason or other. Who knows? Falling on your head after falling backwards off of a cliff while getting eaten by a flamingo might get you a few sympathy points!
Yes, Sympathy Points will be awarded to those who experience unfortunate accidents in their attempts to complete my Tasks. Not that I’m going to give any evil-impossible-hard-to-do Tasks :tongue: so don’t worry–Titan-Slaying can be for another Lucid Challenge Round by some other Task Giver.

And once again, Good Luck and Have Fun!!

wow… looks difficult… creating an object…
I have a question, may I transform an object, and may I summon a human?
was sort of successful in these…

another question: do I have to create it right in front of my eyes, or just make it appear somewhere and find it?

Now this is gonna be fun to try :tongue:. Wonder what I shall create :hmmm:
Maybe something that makes chocolate or cotton candy :content:

You may create and place the object somewhere else and find it–but full points will be granted if it’s created in front of you. Sorry for not being specific about that.

And no Dream Character summoning :tongue: it must be a Dream Object. Again sorry for the lack of specifics.

You have to create the object before transforming it to get full points–but if you transformed an object to make the object you wanted to create, then you will receive only a fraction of the full points that you could’ve earned from that particular objective.

I’ll try to be more specific when I post the next Task.

I completed the first task :yay: Here’s my dream

First task

I was standing in my room and my sister was there too. All my things were gone. I turned round and said: When I turn round again there will be a…umm…Ice cream dispenser there! (Seems like I couldn’t come up with something :tongue:) I turned around and there was a ice cream dispenser.
Malin and I sat down.
Me: You know I’m having a WILD right now?
Malin: You are? Awesome!! :mrgreen:
(She was a DC cause my real sister hadn’t gone to bed yet)
I pushed a button on the machine and I got ice cream in a mug which I gave to Malin.
I tried to talk with it: Clone yourself… :smile:
It didn’t answer but it did clone itself. First it tried to clone itself from where the ice cream came from but I explained to it that it was too little space there.
I said: Not that way, to the right!!
It cloned itself to the right and then to the left because I said so. :content:
Me: Now, let’s see if we can set this on fire.
Well, I tried but I didn’t set it on fire. Instead I got it to spit out a calculator on me :eh:.
Malin: Does it work?
Me: I don’t know but I shall look if it does.
I pressed the buttons -, 2 and 3 so that it was -23. It was really hard to find the buttons since they moved around. I then pushed = and looked away and then back again. Still -23.
I said: Seems like my logic works in this dream
and then I woke up