The BIG VILD Topic - Part I

I’ve always tried to think of a single topic before i fall asleep (or else my thoughts wonder to things however unlikly that could end the world and i can’t fall asleep) I’ve never tried thinking the same thing over and over though i’m going to try this for a couple weeks for a while it doesn’t seem to take much effort either.

This technique seems brilliant :happy: Gonna steal Pedro’s dream-situation :razz: Wish me luck :wink:

good luck.

I need to get my dream recall up before attempting this again.

Could this be mixed with Autosuggetsion? I will dream about someone asking me to do a reality check (You imagine it happening)

Wow, this tech seems really good. I just wonder if anyone knows if it’s a good technique to start with? Anyone had their first LD with this one? I haven’t had any yet, haven’t been trying for too long though…

This seems good technique. I will start tomorrow night. (I don’t have a lamp beside my bed)

Hey there, this seems like a good technique to start out with, i was woundering, does it matter if i move around much? it can get really uncomfortable for me sometimes so i have to scratch an itch or move the covers so im not so hot, will this have an impact? Do i have to remain fairly still?

I once imagined a whole dream in my head before falling asleep and I saw exactly this dream so I think this technique might work for me, I will try it tonight. :content:

IT WORKS REALLY!!wow…sry i had to get that out of my system :woo: it works good with a sleep induction form hypnofiles.com! really! :smile:

I do have a lamp now beside my bed. I’ll try this technique again sometime.

If anyone remembers Pedro’s first VILD I’m suprised it’s not the first topic on the list of the archives.

Pedro had 90-110 LDs/month, and only LaBerge was close to that and I believe that 4 lucid dreams EVERY night is pretty much the record. This makes me wonder if Pedro discovered one of the most optimal techniques?

Personally I don’t believe that some techniques work better than others for some people since this Pedro’s VILD combines both MILD and WILD-which Laberge first used.

What do you mean, who is Pedro? Also, VILD never seems to work for me. =/

Perhaps you should try the original version. I had 3 lucid dreams two times after the first time I tried it.

I’m still going strong. Not counting but probably just short of 100 a month. It just kind of happens now. Still VILD but not as much effort required.

I just read Pedro’s VILD post and I’m gonna try it tonight :content:
Almost 100 LD’s a month? I’d be overjoyed if I had 15 a month :woo:

I just took the time to read pedros VILD technique and just like you said pedro right away i made my dream! :wink: im excited to start making this method my daily rutine! :woo:

Pedro, how many times would you say you repeat your scenario before entering it?

I have my dream,
but can someone say how much times to ‘repeat’ it in your mind to have it work?

And when? Like in some situations it’s working better…:razz:

this technique sounds really good because of the dream incubation that pedro created. its very smart and creative. and i have been trying it but ive had a few technical difficulties inside my body at the time. (explicit stuff)

When VILDing I’m supposed to imagine myself doing an RC over and over again right? But am I supposed to imagine the RC failing or succeeding?