WILD Utopia

This place is dedicated to you, yes you, mastering WILD!!! Yay!. This is for those who want to master WILD! Since many of us do better with different techniques and varations there are several different WILD techniques here! If one fails you can try another to find which is easiest for you!!!

The first tecnique is of course my UF-WILD!
[b]Becoming Lucid: Using The UF-WILD (Ultimate Fusion WILD)

1. When you are going to attempt U-WILD always read this part of the guide, then do the steps.
  2. First we shall meditate. We shall have three meditations each lasting five minutes.
    THE THREE MEDITATIONS
    -Sit with your legs crossed straighten your back, and close your eyes. Take slow deep breaths in and out. Now don’t move, focus on the breathing. In and out. Repeat "I succeed in everything I do. Do for 5 minutes.
    -Sit in the same position. Do not move your body. Take big breaths in and out. Repeat this in your mind: “I will lucid dream tonight” keep repeated this over and over again, for 5 minutes.
    -Do everything the same from the last meditation except repeat the mantra “I will go from awake in the real world, to awake in the dream world” Do this also for Five Minutes.
    -Control your breathing, in and out in and out.
    4.Click on this timer. Click on Count Down. Set the time for 5 minutes. Then minimize your audio to minimum make sure it’s not on mute or else you wont be able to hear it. Use this timer for each of your meditations. Do the meditations in the order they are in.
  3. After meditations are done. Get out a piece of paper, and write each of these:
    -“I will Lucid Dream Tonight”
    -“I will successfully WILD”
    -“I will have full control of my dreams”
    -“I will go from being awake in the real world to awake in the dream world.”
  4. Get into your bed, or where ever you are going to sleep. Lay down, and relax. Take 10 big deep breaths, count each of them.
    -As you lye there control your breathing, this should help improve awarness.
  5. Now it is time for you to create some HI. Here was what you do. You need to visualize random objects, and things. Perhaps you could remember something you saw today. You can visualize bunnies, or dogs, or a chair, or anything. Visualize random objects. Use will power to make HI appear. Visualize random things in your head and keep going. You need to get some scenes and images playing in your head. At first the HI will appear fuzzy, and out of focus but over time they will start to look more real.
  6. Completely focus on the Scenes and Images (HI). Put all your attention on them. Once you’re the scenes and images (HI) playing in your head are of ok quality (there fuzzy but real looking enough) Imagine that you are over a field, or flying through the streets of the city. Visualize the landscape. Visualize everything. You don’t have to fully make this world, let some of the HI randomly make apart of the visualaztion. Than you must visualize flying through this visualized word. But don’t visualize yourself, visualize it as if you were in this world. Visualize flying and looking around this world through eye view. Life if you were looking at things through your own eyes. Now as you do this feel the wind blowing on your face. Turn in a different direction every once in a while, or move your head to look another way. Feel your head moving, feel your body moving. Imagine the sound of rushing wind. Feel the movement of moving left or right and ‘see’ the movement in your minds eye. Make this world feel more real and real. Invigorate your “dream” senses. If you do this right you may actually feel as if you are actually moving! Once you remember your body it will go away.
  7. The trick here is to influence HI to appear all by itself. After the HI starts appearing, keep the “intent” on them to stay there. They should appear more real over time. And the HI will come and go.
    -You can skipp visualizing a landscape and flying through it if your HI starts containing sounds, and other things that make it seem more real.
  8. Do this until you reach SP. You will feel SP, it feels like when you hit your funny bone, or getting electrocuted. Once you reach SP enter your dream world. Either do this by grabbing on to one of the HI images in your head and “entering” it. Or you just keep doing what you were doing until you enter the dream.
    THING TO REMEMBER: KEYS, AND FAQ
    -Your mind must stay awake, don’t let your mind go to sleep too! The whole point is to keep your mind awake as possible. The body is what needs to sleep
    -Take fairly large breaths, the more oxygen you have the more brain fuel you have. To think, better, and so that your mind doesn’t get all loopy from lack of oxygen.
    -DON’T MOVE, pay no attention what so ever to your body. Pay attention only to your minds eye, and you in your mind.
    -Focus on watching the HI not the HI itself
    -If at any time you loose HI, or you loose some of your WILD, just continue doing what you were doing it WILL come back.
    -Keep your mind sharp, your brain is going to try to make your mind go to sleep, DON’T let this happen. Or else you will fall asleep.
    -If you are sleepier it can be harder to use U-WILD
    -You will probably still be slightly aware of the outside world, but you need so much focus on once going on in your head, that you forget about the outside world.
    -Moving around or your mind wandering can hurt your chances of any succesful WILD.
    -Also NO WBTB you dont have to use it
    -Over concentration can be bad. It can lead to waking up 5 times a night, and failer in WILD. If you are too focused it may interfer with your WILD and cause you to mess up. So over focusing will not help.
    -HI is the most important aspect of WILD. You need to get HI going, and you need to find a way to do so. It can help to visualize random objects for a while and than let HI come naturally.
    -HI will come and go. As long as they become more and more real, and they keep coming back you are ok.
    -At first your HI will probably be real bad.
    -Time is one of the keys to this technique. As long as you maintain the HI, and they become more real and real your ok. Just give it time and everything will work out.
    -Ignore your body. Paying attentiont to your body will make your body jerk or twitch.
    -Over time the things in your head will become more real. Sounds, sights, movement ect. It will come and go.
    -Do not get fustarted becuase of “HI shutdowns” or anything of that nature. It WILL happen as long as it keeps happening eventually your REM will not mess up and you will WILD.
    -Do not think of other things. Focus on watching the HI.
    -Over time you will get better at manipulating HI.
  • Through the proccess try to relax your body, but do not think about it. If you do not move. Your body should naturally go into a deeper state.
    -Keep aware!
    -What matters is your ability to watch HI without loosing REM, or falling asleep.
    -Keep going keep trying, stay focused.
    -Remember not to over exert yourself.
    -Dont be to force full your brain will do some of the work for you.
    [/b]

My second Tech!
[b]This is another of my WILD tecniques if you cant to UF-WILD this may be easiear.
SAWILD- Super Awarness Wake Initiated Luicd Dream

1. this tech can be used with or without WBTB. If you use WBTB make sure to wake your self up first.
  2. Drink some soda, do 20 jumping jacks, do anything and everything you can to get yourself awake.
  3. Lie down in bed. Find a comfertable position.
    4.Keep your mind awake and aware!
  4. Keep your attention on your body, feel the sensations, and feel your senses, Your hearing ect.
  5. Focus all your attention on not moving.
  6. Go with the flow. Stay awake, dont move and wait.
  7. Keep waitng and you should eventually reach SP!
    SAWILD FAQ
    -DONT MOVE!
    -Keep your mind awake!
    -Keep aware if your mind drifts off bring it back to awarness.
    -Dont freak out, or move, if you move all that time and progress is disrupted.
    -Focus only on staying awake, but if HI or anything else comes dont force it to go away.
    -Just let your body do its thing. all you have to do is wait
    -Focus on your senses and the way your body feels!
    -As long as your aware, you just need to wait.[/b]

My Third Tech!
This is one of my techniques too.!
MYOW-WILD Technique- Make Your Own WILD- Wake Initiated Lucid Dream technique
1.lie down.
2. Keep yourself aware.
3 This technique is your baby, you make your own WILD, how?
4. Experiment! Experiment how your body feels, play with HI, try to influnce HI and your bodies senses.
5.Keep thinking.
6. If you play around with your body going to sleep enough you should have your very own WILD technique!

WILD FAQ
sorrey I dont have time to write the overal WILD fact right now. I will though! :smile:

WILD Guide
I will write one, just cant right now.

WILD Technique Links:
Lucid Epiphanys WILD

As time goes by I wil upgrade techniques, and add more links to techniques!
Please feel free to comment of ask questions on my techniques.

I wish every one good luck! :grin:
Guide recently Updated^^^
New Message: How many of you are making proggress with the U-WILD?

Hey this is great! i especially like the no WBTB part :tongue: im definitely giving this one a try tonight i shall report back if theres any succes

Sounds great. No WBTB? maybe it’ll work bette cause I often get so sleepy by waking up in the middle of the night :tongue:

Haha this sounds really good. Whats your success rate?

The only time I have tried this was the night i put it together, which was this wednesday (i didnt try it yesterday, i was occupied with somthing else, and i admit it… i forgot :shy: ) It worked on my first try! so 1/1 for me, still to early to see how easy it is, one thing is for sure its a lot easier that the other WILD techniques i have tried. I cant wait to do it again!

Wow, this seems nice, been trying WILD a little but no success so far… I’ll try this!
But one thing, isn’t this the same as HI-WILD? I don’t know very much about it, but it doesn’t seem very different. In any case, kickass guide!

Thanks. I’ll try this tonight… will see if this works, I hope so :smile:

yeah i see were your coming from Wilde but no its not the same, becuase your manually influencing the images and scenes to appear, and geting your brain more into the state were you can go directly from concousness to lucidity, tecnically they do become HI after a while of your influence but, its just the way you go about it that makes this tech different.

Thanks for all the postive feed back guys! :smile: I hope this helps you all!

I updated the guide!

I’ve been trying most of this stuff mentioned already but not the imagery. I’ll try it tonight and all going well I will post back here when I wake up and tell the results :grin:

This sounds good. I’ll try it tonight and tell you if it worked or not tomorrow.

OMGGG this sounds easy and i hope it works 4 me gonna give it a try tonight!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Hm. This is actually what I’ve been doing to help myself get asleep faster. I’ve had many near-WILDs just going directly to sleep on the first try. I have to say that this sounds very effective, and I would definitely like to try it out sometime in a WBTB phase. (Except my custom WILD variation works extraordinarily well if I put enough intent behind it…)

I will give it a try right now. It is now about 5h30, so I already slept 6 hours. I am already relaxed and tired, and do not have to work or wake up early tomorrow (or this morning…), so this whole process of u-wild should be fun and might actually work :smile:.

I’ll let you know how it went! …even if my “visualization” skill is not that good. I usually see darkness, but sometimes, “blurry” scenes, and very rarely, clear vivid images… oh well, let see how it goes! good night :smile:

unfortunately, it did not work. But, I did fly, at first in an helicopter, which eventually turned into a plane and then, my self flying only, in a normal dream though. What is funny is that while falling asleep at 5h30, I tried to visualize myself flying above
my new place in Rawdon. The landscape in so amazing.

I will give it another try tonight!

Yo, i got good news it worked again! 2/2! I got to work on maintaning lucidity… that shall be my next venture! I hope you all have success!

Didnt work onorm? Hmm focus on the HI in your mind, get it going than watch it, if you do it right you will reach SP, you probably just fell asleep. wish you luck!

Oh yeah it may be harder to focus if your sleepier, its easier to get to sleep, but at the cost of your awarness, and focus.

Whew… Helped me in some way… misunderstood one part, had some complecations, never reached SP, sure you have to be in SP? cause my girlfriend bothered me again and I lost the really strong visualisation, almost real, and my body felt wierd like it was numb and was getting back to normal… maybe I was in SP but missed the point or was asleep already, had some fun though for 2 hours, was ready to kill my girlfriend!!! Mild works better for me, but ultimate goal is to go to LD anytime you want. Had several points where I was almost there (i think so) and RC’s woke me, was to early probably… will try again.

Its ok if a HI of really good HI dissiapears as long as more images keep coming of different qualities, you should be ok, You guys dont need to visualize the whole time, you just need to get a series of images and scenes going in your head playing by themselves, then you just pay attention to them, and focus on them so you loose awarness on the outside world you do all of that stuff UNTIL you reach SP, then you enter the dream. maybe i should revise the guide a little…

Okay, so I tried this last night. I imagined myself climbing up a light pole (I don’t know why, but that’s what my SC said I should do, so there) and eventually started feeling my hands grabbing the pole. I started seeing the pole and the sky… I ended up in the dream, but had FA right after.

I gotta say that I like this method a lot.