WILD Utopia

I couldn’t try U-WILD last night because of mosquito in my room… Anyway, I don’t get it at all:

HI looks same like this what you’ll visualize or it looks real, in front of your eyes? I have to think about random scenes and HI will start play it automatically?

I tried this tonight… Almost instantly felt my body heavy, but I didn’t get HI, I don’t understand the same part as Jecht, I don’t know how thoughts can become HI, and I couldn’t make events going in my head… Can you explain it some more… anyway thanks :smile:

err… this is certanly going well… its kinda hard to explain, uhhh… I’ll do my best.
-It doesnt matter what you do as long as you get some images or scenes in your head. Hmmm… Ok “thoughts” dont become HI, “images” do. The images by no means will be of perfect quality there will probably be out of focus and a bit fuzzy. You have to make images come, uhh… I can make images appear in my mind at command this becuase much easier once you first successfully do U-WILD. Look you see things the entire day, so when you are lying down on the bed just remember what you saw, not as thoughts but as images. Like if you saw a car just remember the car, ussually when you remember somthing you saw, you see it in your mind. You may want to visualize if it helps. As you go on the images, scenes, HI what ever you feel like calling them, should become more real looking. And you will have to focus on the HI and loose awarness over your body. Its not “real” HI at first becuase usually HI is of good quality and it looks very real, but once you get images, and scenes playing in your head, they become HI. If you still dont understand just post it. I will update the guide.

Thanks for explaining, I think I got it now :wink:

Whenever I get HI, it becomes difficult to keep my eyes in one place. Moving them feels more comfortable, voluntarily or not.

Just dont think about it, you eyes moving around shouldnt be to much of a problem. As long as your not doing it intentionally, I suppose…

It worked on first attempt!!!
I worship Reaper!

The first time I tried when I just went to sleep, I got HI and SP (it so rare to me because it was always random, now thanks to you I got then when I wanted), but I wasn’t tired enough so after about 15 minutes (they passed very fast) I had an urge to open my eyes. Then I tried after 3-4 hours of sleep, ran images through my mind until I lost control and my mind decided how the scenes will be (I visualised a car and controls the images in my mind but then my mind controled it as it became clearer and clearer) and then came the rest of the HI and SP, and then Lucid Dream!

Congratulatoins!!! :thumbs:

Hmmm I never had HI so I have no idea how this have to look like. When my mind was playing random images, after some time i lost control and my mind was playing some scenes (very real, with sound), but that was a scene, not the slideshow. After that I was deconcentrated and had to start everything from begining :meh: I guess WILDs are not working with me ;(

thats unfortunate, dont give up! WILD is like the holy grail of lucidity. All HI is is just random scenes and images playing in your head. Its just like remembering what your mother looks like, that picture or scene in your head is what matters. At any rate if you dont like WILD you may want to try MILD or somthing but, i highly suggest WILD.

At some point in the pass (before I heard of U-WILD) I saw this shape of a bird fly past toward me turning to the left. I was like whoa! what was that? It was a darker color than the back of my eyelids though.

I might try this again tonight. If I have everything planned out.

Jecht, my HI is usualy scenes that my mind controls, not random images, so you probably had something very close to HI, this is very close to WILD.
kT4all, I also had a lot of visions of stuff comming at me from my left direction, this kind of stuff is also common type of HI.

Had no sucess last night due to falling asleep. :sad: Will give it another shot tonight.

if you can get the HI thing right, falling asleep should be the only problem, just focus. Wish you all luck!

Reaper, from your experience, are wilds as bright as milds?
No success yet, wondering, maybe stick with milds…?
Will continue to try time to time… who knows…
Thanks for the guide!

Whoa thanks man, you have motivated me a lot! :happy:

Uhh, what do you mean by bright? if you are reffering to the dreams than the quality of the dream is about the same, plus you can improve the quality of the dream world by verbal commands. Is that what you meant?

How many of you are making progress with the U-WILD?

you’ve answered my question, thank you…`
So they are probably as good as milds, by the way, failed again 4th in a row.
How do you manage to watch HI and stay aware, I am going from HI right to ND.
Will try when I’ll be really rested, so can play with it longer…
:sad: wanna learn wild :open_mouth: will not give up !

Well yeah The HI, is the most important part of this tech so… here lets see:

• Most of the HI is influenced or controled by you, so you need to work on making the HI better quality. Its difficult to explain. Try focusing on them, and going into a deeper sleep, I have had several instances were the HI becomes of really good quality and i loose my hearing for a split second. Your probably not getting HI with a good enough quality. Happend to me, and i had a wierd lucid experience. Find a way to make the HI more real, have the intent for the HI to look more real this should help, again completly focus on these images and making them of better quality, (perhapes i should have mentioned this in the guide…) try not to make your mind wander or do anything that will wake you up, like moving, or thinking about somthing else because that will mess you up. I wish you luck, WILD is worth it, trust me. But dont worry once you get some experience all of this becomes MUCH easier. I wish you well! dont worrey you will get it. :wink:

It’s so sad… My HI’s were so good almost a dream, and I was catching myself on falling for them as for a dream, and the major factor that shows that I am falling asleep (to ND) is that I start to hear really real audio… sometimes objects I see are so real, first time I was surprized, was able to control HI really well with good visual quality, look on my hands as an RC, without loosing “it”… no SP it doesn’t come to me, was laying in a bed for a little over 2 hrs… and last time I’'ve tried, HI’s didn’t come at all, no matter ho hard I tried, appeared when I lost conciousness, the someone woke me up…
I’ll try anyway… but need to figure out what I’m doing wong… practice will show…