Lucidity Challenge V - Dimsya Wins!

Totally cool…
I am not sure myself what is right, and it’s your task anyway… I’m not in a possition to propose anything… I’m ok with everything, just thought that I have 2 days to discover flavors maybe I missed a point somewhere… my bad.
It should be fun… I’ll try better next time…
Will make it “mountain dew” tonight!
Good luck to opponents,

Man, :lol: I sure picked a bad month to be doing this.

I’ll get to the tasks eventually though.

I managed to do the second task :content:
Have to hurry to write this since it’s in the middle of the night here but I will post my whole dream tomorrow and the most important part now.

I was in my room and I tried to get lucid cola appear on my desk.
I said and looked at the dask: Lucid cola appear!
Nothing came.
Turned around and asid it again. Nothing happened.
I looked around in my room. I saw the cola. It was on the floor.
I picked up one, it was already opened. It tasted like lemon.

Since I only had time to taste one I will post the rest of this dream in my DJ tomorrow.
See you tomorrow.

If you think the Great Scoreboard of Garblewarble has made a mistake in its scoring, the Scoreboard will be sacked and a new one will be hired, probably the Scoreboard of Urgletrumff. Just be sure to let me know and I’ll look over your dream account again to see if there’s any more points that I could possibly count into your total score.

The Third Task will be given on Wednesday 6:00 PM EST!!
Good job to Mugiwara and dimsya for completing the Second Task!

He, he… Was daydreaming to get some more chances… too late … but didn’t get it anyway, THANKS for simpathy points :smile:
Imagine how I was surprized about the taste in the dream.

The Third Task is here!!

Good Luck, peeps! And have fun! :content:

Warning: WritersCube and his Lucidity Challenge are not responsible for any brain damage, blindness, deafness, lost of limbs, lost of eyes, lost of one’s sense of equilibrium, one becoming awestruck and stuck in that sense of helplessness and reverence forever, or one being evicted from one’s own home and forced to live in a cave DUE to the effects of Element Cookie, or any other Element in this Lucidity Challenge. Take the Lucidity Challenge at your own risk. Thank You! And Have A Nice Day! :happy:
If you’re experiencing chest pain, dizziness, or nausea from the Lucidity Challenge, please consult with the cheese that sits in your fridge.
End of Warning Notice

Addition: The Deadline of the Third Task will be on Saturday 6:00 PM EST. I’m making that day the deadline because apparently I went a little overboard with the Cookie “Bonus Objective” and I’m afraid I might’ve confused some people. So this is to give them more time to figure my gibberish out as well as to give me more time to make sure that everyone understands what they’re supposed to be doing in this Task.

Have no idea what cookie means… can you explane what to do with a cookie?
I’m serious… what to do?

The cookie is just a joke (or will you actually give us points for it?)
It’s because of pasQuale’s-errr I mean-Quuipo’s addictive Darq Side cookies that we all come and stay at this forum :tongue:

/me steals a cookie then runs away.

notanaddict

ok… so it’s an insider’s joke, that I didn’t know :smile:
Now I know, but don’t understand… :sad: … don’t get me wrong, sometimes I understand like half of the thread… and loose the point.
I think WritersCube was serious abot cookies… hmm

Yes, I was serious about the Cookie. :tongue:
Points will be awarded :happy:
Basically just use the cookie for something that a cookie obviously can’t do for anyone or anything.
Like make a city by using the cookie…
Make the cookie shoot lightning–that would actually count as both Controlling an Element as well as Wielding the Mighty Cookie.
Make the cookie sing!
Make the cookie fly like an airplane!
Etc.

So here’s a summary of the Cookie and its part in the Third Task.

1. Cookie = Bonus Task Essentially.
  2. Points? = Oh Yeah!!! :happy:
  3. What to do with a cookie? Think Creative :tongue:
  4. Can I eat the cookie? After you use it’s mighty powers first!! :ebil:
  5. What if the cookie eats ME? I’ll give you a few sympathy points :content:

Addition: :eh: There was an inside joke about cookies???

Addition-Addition: Just remember the important part of the Third Task: The Controlling of Elements. The Cookie was just a silly Bonus Objective I decided to toss in.

Have Fun, Peeps!! :happy:

And again–Task Deadline is Saturday 6:00 PM EST.
Due to the apparent confusion–probably caused by my crazy gibberish about Cookies–I’m giving you all until Saturday so that you’ve time to succeed in this Task as well as ask me further questions about this Task.
I’m very sorry, if I confused any of you.
And sorry, dimsya, if I confused you a bit with the Cookie Bonus Objective. I hope I have helped in clarifying about the Cookie and its role in the Third Task.

Great! Thanks, I’ll carry it as an amulet of all powers.

:confused: Since no one seems to have gotten the Task done yet… I’ll give you all until tomorrow, Sunday 6:00 PM EST to complete the Task.
Good luck!!

Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten lucid yet. Aside from the very short WILD earlier on…

I’m VERY tired now though (and it’s only 6PM) so I think I’ll get enough sleep tonight to get lucid :razz:.

Ysim–well, although I’m supposed to end the Third Task today… since no one’s posted any success yet, and from what I’m seeing, you might succeed in completing the Third Task tonight, I’ll hold off the Third Task deadline until tomorrow to see if SOMEONE will succeed in the Third Task.

Note: When I post the Fourth Task on Tuesday, I’ll be sure to try making it easier to complete… perhaps I’m making the tasks too difficult?

I don’t think they’re too difficult. I’m sure i’d be able to complete them (or atleast 1) once I get lucid. Just, it’s getting lucid that’s the problem :tongue:

agreed.

Both for me…

I thought there were only two tasks…
now I see fourth coming… I should have read the whole thing… if it’s there… :smile:
I have a fun thing for a task, so if you ran out of ideas … doubt that … looking at what you offered us before… :smile:

Well, I haven’t had time to do the third task (school, camp, etc) :sad:

:neutral: Seems like nobody got the Third Task done… but no matter! :happy: There’s still four more Tasks that one can complete to earn points!!

The Fourth Task will be announced tomorrow around 6:00 PM EST!!