repeated failed RCs.

Hello there everyone,

I have a problem that I hope you guys can help me with. I had a dream last night. These weren’t conscious induction techniques, I just lazed around in bed until I fell asleep again (WBTB I guess). I’m pleased that despite there not being any really obvious dreamsigns in that section of the dream I thought to do a RC anyway. In hindsight I was conscious in my dream, but I still didn’t know if I was dreaming or not. I must have done the nose-plug-and-breath RC 10 times and I always failed. I know how it should feel, I’ve done it before in a dream, but it eluded me nevertheless. Even when I told myself that this is a dream, that I know what it should feel like, try it again, I would still fail.

Does anyone have any advice for improving the effectiveness of an RC while in the dream?

Thanks,
Ted

if your standard RCs fail, try looking back and forth at some text three times. The chances for it not changing are extremely small :content:

Exactly, man… same thing happened to me… I found the way to deafet this shmoke:
Do 2 diff RCs at a time, or switch to another one, nose RC didn’t work for me… hands are better, you can easy do 3 RCs with one hand 1 look at it, 2 count fingers (works well, especially if you don’t see them), 3 pull fingers while counting… they usually become a lot longer then suppose to.
It will work for more then 50% of the time. I heard watches is the great RC, I am waiting for digital to arrive, when it’ll be a habbit to look at the watches numbers will be probably an easy thing to understand that something wrong with them. And one more:
one of the greatest RCs is the mirror, will induct you like 80% of the time, especially when you just look at yourself, not just skin or dots… and take a look at your toung… haha it’s always so funny.

two last times I was inducted by Hand RC , was not paying attention and not lookin at the hand, but suddenly I went from five to 6 and 7… WOW WTF? I am dreaming!!!
the other time just looked at it and got it, even pulled finger to make sure… got way too long…